News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

NANCY'S SEXY FIGHTING BARE FEET!

• 2 Replies

Offline ROYALS22262

• God Member
  • I love pro team sports, golf, tennis, and bowling.
NANCY'S SEXY FIGHTING BARE FEET!
« on: July 01, 2009, 07:50:00 AM »
Nancy's Sexy Fighting Feet- True Old Story
Nancy is my friends very sexy wife, and I have written many true stories about her. She is in her mid 40's and she stands 5'8 and weighs about 135 pounds. She has short blonde hair, blue eyes, long lean toned legs and gorgeous and very well pampered and pedicured size 8 feet. She gets weekly pedicures, and loves her toes to look great in shades of red and pink. What makes her facinating to me is that she has a fetish for her own feet. She loves to show them off in sandals and flip flops, and she loves how they look. She knows her husband and I have foot fetishes, and she enjoys teasing us often. Nancy is a very successful and powerful corporate woman who earns high six figures in salary, she is not white trash. Having said that, she is a green belt martial artist too, and this rich corporate woman loves trampling and kicking and stepping on the faces of other women!!! I find that so so hot!! She loves making other females smell her sweaty stinky bare feet! The fact that she is proffessional by day, and a female foot dom away from the office, drives me crazy. Over the last 14 years Nancy has had about 36 foot fights, wrestling matches, and martial arts battles with many different females, and when she wins, she always steps on the losers face with her smelly bare feet, and makes them really smell them, kiss them, lick them and worship them, many times right in front of me and her husband! Her record in these fights and encounters is an amazing 30-6, she loves to win. In one of her karate fights in a dojo she fought a tall pretty brunette Irene, 44 years old 5'10 140 pounds. After a feel out process Nancy nailed her with her bare right foot on the side of her face connecting against her ear. Nancy then connected with a left side kick into her mouth. Irene staggered, losing her balance, and Nancy landed a round house kick hard with her toes smacking her cheek. Irene let her guard down, Nancy saw the opportunity, and she fired a straight kick with her bare left foot sole nailing Irene in the nose and mouth flush! She landed on her back. She was dazed and hurt badly, gasping for air. Nancy in front of everyone walked over to her and placed her sexy smelly right pink toed bare foot into her face, stood there and posed over her. Irene could do nothing but lay there and smell her foot DEEPLY, and kissed her foot while it stepped on her face. She was being totally humiliated by Nancy. Nancy had her foot in her face for what seemed like ages, she forced her heel into her mouth and pressed her sole on her nose, for about 5 minutes until she took it off Irenes crying, coughing and choking face. Please stop!!! Irene begged. Nancy just laughed and really rubbed her sexy sweaty bare foot in her poor face. When Irene could almost get up, Nancy asked her if she enjoyed smelling her foot! Irene wanted to kill her, but of course she couldn't! Another victim of Nancy the foot! This is an absolute true story I HOPE YOU LIKED IT- and for those who don't want to believe it- I'M SORRY!!!

Offline lectro

• I love catfights!
Re: NANCY'S SEXY FIGHTING BARE FEET!
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2009, 12:11:09 PM »
If that was something you got to watch for real , it must have been a real turn on with you having a foot fetish . Nice write ..

Offline fantasyman

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: NANCY'S SEXY FIGHTING BARE FEET!
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2009, 05:36:05 PM »
Nancy is back! Awesome! Has she had any recent fights? Would she fight now if the situation arose?