News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight

• 47 Replies

Offline Chelsea

• God Member
CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight
« on: April 29, 2024, 06:41:11 PM »
CatJen and Carriecanfight have been feuding for a while. There has been a lot of trash talking and threats and there’s BAD BLOOD between them. So they are meeting at the resort in their bikinis to settle things in an anything can happen catfight.

Who will win the BAD BLOOD catfight?

CatJen 5'6 125 lbs  41 years old

CatJen's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83147

Carriecanfight 5’7 143lbs 49 years old

Carriecanfight's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=82043

Vote and also leave comments if you want. Thanks!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
Re: CatJen vs Carriecanfight - Resort Spa BAD BLOOD Catfight
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2024, 08:40:53 PM »
Carrie and I have been feuding for awhile now. At first it was fun then it got nastier. Now there’s so much bad blood between us that if we ever met we would come to blows.
Anyway as I was at work I saw this Ad for 3 nights 4 days at this resort in Florida. Thinking that I needed a break from work and the drama with Carrie I decided to book it.
The start of my break I flew down rented a car and arrived at the resort early. I checked in and got a nice balcony room over the resort.
I got to my room unpacked and lay on the bed. I was so happy.
With the weather so hot I decided to go to pool. I put on my purple bikini grab some drinks and snacks and a book and headed to the pool
As I was going through the resort lobby I noticed this blonde checking in. Curiosity began to sink in as she looked familiar but I couldn’t put a name on her. I saw some plant shrubs standing in the corner so I hide behind them.
As she turned around my worse fears had come to haunt me. It was Carrie wtf is she doing here. Now my mind is all over the place should I leave or stay. I wasn’t going to let her ruin my time here so I decided to stay. Hoping to avoid her at all cost.
I watch her get in the elevator and go up.
I continue to the pool area where I found a lounge chair in the corner. I sprayed myself and lay on my stomach not to worry about Carrie. After awhile I dozed off.

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2024, 11:56:05 PM »
Carrie and I have been feuding for awhile now. At first it was fun then it got nastier. Now there’s so much bad blood between us that if we ever met we would come to blows.
Anyway as I was at work I saw this Ad for 3 nights 4 days at this resort in Florida. Thinking that I needed a break from work and the drama with Carrie I decided to book it.
The start of my break I flew down rented a car and arrived at the resort early. I checked in and got a nice balcony room over the resort.
I got to my room unpacked and lay on the bed. I was so happy.
With the weather so hot I decided to go to pool. I put on my purple bikini grab some drinks and snacks and a book and headed to the pool
As I was going through the resort lobby I noticed this blonde checking in. Curiosity began to sink in as she looked familiar but I couldn’t put a name on her. I saw some plant shrubs standing in the corner so I hide behind them.
As she turned around my worse fears had come to haunt me. It was Carrie wtf is she doing here. Now my mind is all over the place should I leave or stay. I wasn’t going to let her ruin my time here so I decided to stay. Hoping to avoid her at all cost.
I watch her get in the elevator and go up.
I continue to the pool area where I found a lounge chair in the corner. I sprayed myself and lay on my stomach not to worry about Carrie. After awhile I dozed off.

Jen and I have been pushing each other to our wits end. At first what was a friendly competition turned in a a nasty rivalry! We can not stand each other. We can’t be in the same room or building without fighting.

My girls swing my mood booked me this resort in Florida for 3 days and 4 nights. I wasn’t going to go at first then I saw Jen at my office and put in my vacation and went. I took a flight and got a shuttle there got my room which is on the seaside and I have a balcony I unpacked excited and happy I got away from the drama.

Being Florida and it was hot and I got my multi colored bikini one that hugs my body. I not looking for love or anything but I like to be sexy at times the gym time is paying off my abs are tone and I look great. Ever have that feeling of being watched I like it! However my fighting senses raised up in me as I am at the pool with sunglasses on I pretend not be looking but I see a brunette I instantly realize who it is JEN! What the hell is that bitch doing here! I thinking of leaving, I think it’s big resort I can avoid her. I leave the pool area and go up to the elevator. Actually still thinking about leaving I get to the floor my rooms is at and decided I just got back and lay out.

I go back down I see Jen in the corner good place for her I lay opposite corner as I start to work on my tan! Hearing a chicken fight going on wakes me as I look at the match then seeing some staring back at me!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2024, 01:30:35 AM »
After a couple of hrs I’m awakened to chicken noises. I get up and see where it’s coming from. I look over the fence and see a crowd of people around two chickens fighting. Heard of chicken fights but never had seen one I’m intrigued and continue to watch. Thinking as I’m watching this only thoughts that come to me that this could be Carrie and I fighting.
All of sudden one chicken gets on top and starts pecking the other before it’s owner rushes in and grabs it before it gets any worse.
The excitement is over as I turn around and se that the poll is empty except for one person in the corner. With the sun glare in my eyes I can’t make out who it is. I put on my sunglasses and look over. Omg it’s that bitch Carrie and she is staring back at me. I’m not going to back down and I stare back at her.   I’m not going to be intimated or have my mini vacation ruined by her. Our staring seems to go a long time but it’s only for a couple of minutes until I’ve had enough. I walk right over to her. As I’m getting closer I see her get up.
Bitch I shout at her sit  down. She sits down reluctantly as she neither of us want to create a scene.
Look bitch we have a problem and you are not going to ruin my vacation. Let’s settle this feud somewhere quiet and get it over with so we both can enjoy the rest of our vacation.

Offline Ameliabor

• 5ft9 129 lbs
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2024, 02:43:39 AM »
Lets go Cat!!!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2024, 03:10:30 AM »
After a couple of hrs I’m awakened to chicken noises. I get up and see where it’s coming from. I look over the fence and see a crowd of people around two chickens fighting. Heard of chicken fights but never had seen one I’m intrigued and continue to watch. Thinking as I’m watching this only thoughts that come to me that this could be Carrie and I fighting.
All of sudden one chicken gets on top and starts pecking the other before it’s owner rushes in and grabs it before it gets any worse.
The excitement is over as I turn around and se that the poll is empty except for one person in the corner. With the sun glare in my eyes I can’t make out who it is. I put on my sunglasses and look over. Omg it’s that bitch Carrie and she is staring back at me. I’m not going to back down and I stare back at her.   I’m not going to be intimated or have my mini vacation ruined by her. Our staring seems to go a long time but it’s only for a couple of minutes until I’ve had enough. I walk right over to her. As I’m getting closer I see her get up.
Bitch I shout at her sit  down. She sits down reluctantly as she neither of us want to create a scene.
Look bitch we have a problem and you are not going to ruin my vacation. Let’s settle this feud somewhere quiet and get it over with so we both can enjoy the rest of our vacation.

(Note: chicken fighting is when you get two girls on shoulders of guys or girls and you push and shove pull hair slapped until one falls off the shoulders of the one holding them lol)

Seeing two younger girls on their boyfriend’s shoulders fighting both screaming and yelling as they get into light catfight. Both girls fall off at the same time. They are separated both daring the other to fight again. Then I noticed your staring across the pool there no hiding it now! I see you start to walk over my blood get hot as I won’t back down from anyone especially you! I stand up I hear tell me to sit down there still people out near us I do as I don’t want get kick out of nice place. I see you sit down I hear your words for once I actually agree with you.

Listen bitch I don’t want you to ruin my vacation either! So I agree with you. Let’s settle this bitch! So how about we go to my room and settle it I got a spare bedroom and the bed folds into the wall so we will have plenty of space! Meet me there in five minutes! I stand up I take my sunglasses off my expression hard as you see my nipples get hard through my bikini top.

Offline AnitaBeatin

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2024, 03:17:53 AM »
Jen is younger and faster.   Plus she is so sexy!!!!   Jen will come out on top.   

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2024, 11:54:54 AM »
As I sit down with her. I talk and explain that we don’t need to create a scene here.
We actually agree for once as we talk like civilized humans. She seems to be a nice person but unfortunately there has been too many nasty words between us for reconciliation.
She says she had an extra bedroom in her apartment so why don’t we settle our differences there. I agree and she says 5 minutes. She rips off her sunglasses as to make sure I see her face as i notice her nipples getting hard. I smirk at her as she walks away towards her apartment.
I take a sigh of breathe and grab my stuff and head towards her place. As devious as I am I intend to get there late so as to make her mad. She has a short fuse and anything to disrupt her might be to my advantage.
15 mins later I arrive at her apartment and knock on the door. I hear a loud angry voice
It’s open come in.
As I enter I close the door behind me and see her sitting on the couch having a drink.
She looks pissed.
What kept you bitch as her voice turns to anger.
I smirk and said I got lost.
She seems very agitated maybe my plan worked but only time will tell. I put my stuff down on the table and stand in front of her.
My nerves start to kick in.

Offline Charlene

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2024, 01:27:42 PM »
C'mon Jen, rip Carrie's short, bottle blonde hair out by it's dark roots!

Offline Marley

• I wanna do bad things to you
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2024, 07:43:53 PM »
well jen certainly is cuter ....

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2024, 01:00:57 AM »
Most def a tougher fight than her last one but Jen the Cat wins again!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2024, 01:01:29 AM »
As I sit down with her. I talk and explain that we don’t need to create a scene here.
We actually agree for once as we talk like civilized humans. She seems to be a nice person but unfortunately there has been too many nasty words between us for reconciliation.
She says she had an extra bedroom in her apartment so why don’t we settle our differences there. I agree and she says 5 minutes. She rips off her sunglasses as to make sure I see her face as i notice her nipples getting hard. I smirk at her as she walks away towards her apartment.
I take a sigh of breathe and grab my stuff and head towards her place. As devious as I am I intend to get there late so as to make her mad. She has a short fuse and anything to disrupt her might be to my advantage.
15 mins later I arrive at her apartment and knock on the door. I hear a loud angry voice
It’s open come in.
As I enter I close the door behind me and see her sitting on the couch having a drink.
She looks pissed.
What kept you bitch as her voice turns to anger.
I smirk and said I got lost.
She seems very agitated maybe my plan worked but only time will tell. I put my stuff down on the table and stand in front of her.
My nerves start to kick in.

I look at Jen as she agrees I stand and walk to my little apartment. We actually had a civil and nice conversation she not the bitch she seems to be. Too many words and threats and actions by her and I know we going have to fight. That when you get tough of the toughest in the room and want be the best.

I get to my apartment and check the room. The room is ready for a fight since I alone in the corner of the resort. Thinking she going be late to throw me off! Honestly that’s what I would’ve done. I pour me a drink and try to act like I mad at her, a fight like this no way I letting her get under my skin, unless it’s her nails that’s doing it!

15 minutes later she knocks on the door ok show time I yell to come in but with a bitch tone. She walks in as I sit on the couch my legs crossed! Hopefully she buys my bitch tone and demeanor! She drops her stuff and stands in front on me butterflies in my stomach, but I stand up with my drink ion my hand. “Poured you a drink bitch!” We close I can feel your Jen breath on my still in my multi colored bikini hugging my body. I to let the silence hang to make you more nervous.

Then I hand you the glass of wine as clinking your glass.”A toast to the best bitch may she win and the loser well she going to be crying!”

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2024, 01:02:12 AM »
CatJen will beat up on CarrieCan’tFight.

Melody everyone knows you can’t fight so hush!

Offline Carriecanfight

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2024, 01:03:38 AM »
C'mon Jen, rip Carrie's short, bottle blonde hair out by it's dark roots!

Charlene you want some you can get your butt beat next Ill show you bottle blonde bitch!

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2024, 03:38:23 AM »
As I walk in I see her sitting down with her legs crossed and her drink in her. Nothing is said as you could hear a pin drop. The tension is high. What will she do. She gets up and goes to where the drinks and grabs a glass. Walks over to me. Here I poured you a drink. Ohhh thanks as I take it. I slowly take a sip as I’m checking you out.
I’m impressed in how good shape she is for her age.
She grabs her glass and raises it up. A toast to the best bitch who wins or losses as I raise my glass and hear the sound of clinking.
I put my glass down so where’s the room to settle this as I change my tone. I’m not into friendly talk. I came here to kick her butt and nothing else has changed. We can always talk afterwards if we are still able to.
So where’s the room that we are going to fight. She points over there. Fine as I walk towards the room.