News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
It sounded like WWIII, but then you said that it was scripted. Thanks for your honesty. Some producers would not say this.

UNscripted.
Very impressive.    Your boy steals the win. Lol
Awesome story! A half dozen sequel ideas come to mind starring Emma, I'd love to read more of her.
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Re: Alexa Chung vs Rose Byrne
« Last post by rappin on Today at 12:10:02 AM »
Neither its a draw.
///

You have a similar nickname to ccfight, are you ccfight who drew the Neighbors comics?_? 

Yes Josefa, that's what I'm talking about. Looking at the picture of them, would love to know what they were thinking and if this was a friendly competition.
Poll Challenges! / Re: Open Challenge
« Last post by tigergirl on Yesterday at 11:41:04 PM »
i'm waiting for you!
Sexfighting and Titfighting / Re: My boob goddess chapter 4 conclusion
« Last post by Throuple59 on Yesterday at 11:35:22 PM »
Excellent episode.   
Celebrity Fights- Polls / Alexa Chung vs Rose Byrne
« Last post by creviceart on Yesterday at 11:23:18 PM »
Who wins in a catfight match between these sexy skinny girls?

Alexa Chung (40) Height, 5'8/1.73 m Weight: 123 lb/56 kg

Rose Byrne (44)  Height 5'6/168 cm Weight  117 lb/53 Kg

{alt}

{alt}
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: College female athletices
« Last post by MaskedBunny on Yesterday at 11:18:43 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I used to think getting women to wrestle/catfight would be almost impossible unless you found the right ones. However, since starting college, the amount of students who have told me they'd love to get in a fight is amazing. I feel like if someone made the right pitch, they'd do it
General Discussion about Catfights / Re: C&B documentary
« Last post by MaskedBunny on Yesterday at 11:17:12 PM »
If it was alyssa, she was a wrestler, but she did mostly mixed matches I believe.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10