News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

WBACCF: R2W: Longoria, Vega, Shahi, Bunton, Benz

• 2 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
WBACCF: R2W: Longoria, Vega, Shahi, Bunton, Benz
« on: August 08, 2017, 05:45:10 PM »
Alexa Vega vs. Eva Longoria
{alt}
{alt}

These fights were to take place in the basement and Eva was in the basement first.  She never felt good about drawing Alexa.

She thought when it came time to fight she would get over it but she watched this girl grow up.  This was a little girl who grew into a terrific and sexy woman.

Alexa showed up and said “This is not right.”

“Congrats my girl you are going to the second round.  There is no way in hell am I fighting you.”

“Eva… I …”

“No, I’ve had my time now its yours to be the dominant latina.  I want to pick my fights from
this day forward.”

Cheryl Burke vs Emma Bunton

{alt}

Cheryl Burke was without a doubt the strongest woman in this tournament and she drew perhaps what many thought was the woman with the most experience.

One difference between Emma and Britney Spears was Britney excelled at overpowering other women and dominating with strong wrestling and god help you if she landed a kick.  Emma had those things but she had terrific striking

Burke threw Bunton around but her kicks weren’t hard as she didn’t know how to use her leg power.  Emma did and she realized that Cheryl would eventually get her in moves that used that leg power and was hitting leg kicks.

More and More leg kicks.

It wasn’t worth it to Cheryl so she stayed down after one leg kick to many

Julie Benz vs Brenda Song
{alt}
{alt}

Julie Benz was a ageless beauty who was always tough and was known as one of the few women Sarah Michelle Gellar refused to fight

Julies age played against her in this fight however.  Brenda a highly decorated striker hit strikes at will and took shots like a pro.

She wore the older woman down and finished the fight with a spinning heel kick.

Sarah Shahi vs Kellie Pickler

{alt}

Sarah Shahi came down in the basement.  Pickler came down dressed in daisy dukes and a very tight tank top she looked at Sarah in her jeans and t-shirt.

“I’ve got no problems really with you.”  Sarah said

“I have none with you.”  Kellie got to the bottom step

“So let’s not talk and convince ourselves we do and let’s just fight.”

And fight they did, two women who appreciated how fit and beautiful the other were appreciated the type of fight it was as well. 

It started with two women who knew how to throw punches landing with solid effiecency.  Neither had been interested in defence

Shahi had more diverse strikes with knees and elbows included but Pickler was quicker with her fists and smashed up Shahi throughout the fight.  The large tits were targeted in the sense that when they threw punches for the body the tits were often hit.

The fight had been two women fighting in the pocket and when Pickler went for Sarah’s hair she was countered with a knock of the hands and a knee to the stomach.  Sarah locked in a choke hold and Pickler grabbed at sarah’s tits trying to get out.

Her grip was like a vice and Sarah was crying and opened her mouth to quit but Pickler hands stopped torturing her tits and she ended up the winner.

Offline eyeinthesky

Re: WBACCF: R2W: Longoria, Vega, Shahi, Bunton, Benz
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 04:47:04 PM »
Emma Bunton and Kellie Pickler definitely looking the most impressive in these fights

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: WBACCF: R2W: Longoria, Vega, Shahi, Bunton, Benz
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2017, 12:10:20 AM »
Sarah did win though, she was about to quit when Kellie passed out.  I wanted that one close, almost wrote the story for it but there is another fight coming I wrote for this round.  It was a hard one to pick the winner in