News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

wrestling/rules catfight, in uk

• 9 Replies

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
wrestling/rules catfight, in uk
« on: January 15, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »
I am looking for another woman for a safe and sane wrestling match or rules catfight with my g/f,she is 5-7 tall 11-4 in weight and 56 years old with rules and attire to be agreed.
We are in yorkshire and the only people present will be the women and myself and the other womans partner, this will be her very first match so if anyone is genuine about this then please contact me by e-mail on chrisstevens60@yahoo.com

Kat

Re: wrestling/rules catfight, in uk
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2009, 11:13:22 PM »
There are some like us that are genuine searchers for irl meetings. No cyber and no mixed. has to be fun for both ladies

eddieandjane

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2009, 11:39:21 PM »
We would be interested but it is the distance.Good luck with your search.We are a genuine couple and are looking for females for my girlfriend to fight

Offline jamster

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2009, 02:40:48 PM »
hi we are also in yorkshire (bradford) and are interested . my wife is 34 5ft 11 stone and has never fought before but is willing to give it a try . as for rules and attire i leave most of that to you but i would like it to be in tights hairpulling and some boob twisting .

Offline jamster

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »
why havnt you replied is your wife scared of being beaten by a better woman

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2009, 01:07:54 AM »
if you had read my topic jamster you would have seen that i would have preferred people to answer me on e-mail but as you ask then no my g/f isn't scared of anyone, it is that i would prefer a fairly evenly matched fight in stats and your wife is 7 inches smaller.

bbwfightfan

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 04:29:00 PM »
Hi look at my profile at my pic i have woman for fight if your wife is brave enough

K.O. Kitty

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 11:52:39 PM »
I am interested in some safe and sane matches in the north of the UK.

If anyone is interested then please sent me a message.
I've tryed to reply to as many people as I can but it'd be better to do it via messages so it's easier to keep track.

Thanks

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 06:04:51 PM »
Hi Kitty, thanks for your reply but my girlfriend has just had a knee op so she will be out of action for a while

K.O. Kitty

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 02:22:07 AM »
No problem
Hope she gets better soon!

Take care x