News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

looking 4 action irl--catfight's

• 17 Replies

Offline judy_legs

• 5ft7 128-32# female,love to wrestle,catfight IRL
    • judy wahl on face book
looking 4 action irl--catfight's
« on: July 29, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »
smile! i've been told by these young bitch's an chica's i'm 2 old , let get it stright i'm in the best condition of my life {5ft7  128-32# all muscle} looking to prove myself anyway u like. yes i'm 38yo but my body is as purrrrr-fect as most in there early 20's so any one looking to fight in real life leave me a message, also i'll b up north this fall. an as far as sex i'm always looking but after its over}the fight that is, an if u have a b/f he'll b mine after as well-smile--------------leg's  ps i'm the cat's meowwwwwwww
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
Re: looking 4 action irl--catfight's
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 01:35:27 PM »
KYMM !!!!!! i'll be there at 3pm sunday u better b there or i'll come looking 4 u.                    bitch
female,5ft7 128- enjoy's life on the wild-side------love sports running gym wrestling fighting always trying to stay active.LOOKING 4 IRL WRESTLING AN CATFIGHTING ENCOUNTERS FROM SAFE TO WILD! "TRY ME

petelv

« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2009, 03:32:20 PM »
Good luck Kymm.  I hope you win.

pete

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2009, 04:21:57 PM »
my votes for kymm drag her by her skank hair across the room or worse get that bitch!!!! kymm
{alt}

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »
i'll take ashley's place i'm closer ur scared of me becca-{chica} always changing things lol , told u ud get ur big mouth in trouble

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 06:11:02 PM »
JADE 27!!!!!! like u can, i told u i'd fight u if ur that tough, let me know. i've won my share an lost as well but never made fun of anyone. no-body win's them all.           so if u think i can't fight "smile" TRY-ME

Offline CashleyAshley

« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2009, 07:45:12 PM »
oooo plzzzz (skank) jade27!!!!  judy  would make u scream and beg for mercy
{alt}

Offline CashleyAshley

« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2009, 07:49:45 PM »
and spanish chica   fuck off  u better fight loser jade27 first  !!!!!    :D
{alt}

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »
were is chica-{becca} i e-mail u no responce, ur always say to e-mail u, an don't tell everybody u never got it! ur scared of ME u loud mouth bitch, y  KEEP RUNNING Y --------------- i know ur all talk!!!!!!!!!!!  LEGS

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2009, 04:09:58 AM »
becca-{chica} ty 4 responding 2 my e-mail an yes we will fight, this will happen.

Offline CashleyAshley

« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2009, 01:04:59 PM »
SLUT!!! jade27 just cause u can enter text on yer key board makes u a fighter plzzz slut I  have turned down more offers to fight for catfight companys both on the east and west coast and have made contact telling them thx but am busy with my work for now  then U have had actually irl fights  :D  :D..hunni yer not EVEN in my league
{alt}

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2009, 01:52:46 PM »
i will be here judy when u want to fight, and ashley101 everybody knows you talk a lot and never fight, you are just a poll fighter, and kust becuse u win the polls u think you can fight
Jade will beat you!  ;D
He too strong and too sexy for you! ::)

Offline judy_legs

• judy wahl on face book
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2009, 02:52:55 PM »
KYMM! blackeye i don't think so, maybe a little mark. how many marks do u have. KYMMis a great fighter 4 her size,she give's as much as she take's! AS far as a winnerno one can say,at least i won't.         an kymm i'll fight u again  but much later in the year its just 2 hot an humid in florida 4 this type of fight now.      KYMM in my opinion ur one of the best fighters, ur a bitch but so am i! SMILE.........IT WAS A GREAT BITCH FIGHT  LEGS

Offline TuffDawn

• Ready, willing and available, lets get it on
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2009, 04:40:29 PM »
Jade Hon, I wouldn't waste my time with that skank Ashley if I were you, she is all mouth and NO ability, you would rip her to pieces very quickly and send her home crying to her mommy...she is simply...useless

Offline Catwacher

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
  • Brutal NHB fights to the ultimate finish!
    • Catwacher DeviantArt site
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2009, 11:50:40 PM »
Way to go KYMM!!! I knew you'd walk away the winner sweetheart! *kiss*

Judy, obviously you are good at fighting as well. Kudos for a well fought battle.

I see you both meeting again, either someplace air conditioned or in the late fall. You both enjoyed the combat, and next time you'll both know better what to expect.

Hats off to both of you fabulous females.

Cat