News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My queen Sara vs holly

• 41 Replies

Offline hollywins

• God Member
  • bring it blonde bitches!!!!
Re: My queen Sara vs holly
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 07:43:57 AM »
My future don't look good I'm in deep shit here
Hollywedgiesu is my trillian name!

Offline Goddess Sara

« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2016, 06:02:01 PM »
You will start by telling everyone in detail on your profile why im better than you. I'm even gonna paint my toes a very nice metallic blue so they are ready for you to worship

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2016, 10:55:33 PM »
You haven't beaten me yet queen Sara I still have a chance!! If you do win I'll have no choice but to do as you wish

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2016, 03:31:49 PM »
I'm disappointed in myself as I lay in the center of the ring broken exhausted dominated and destroyed with Sara straddling me pinning me down I have no strength left to fight her off and barely conscious enough to look up into her beautiful strong eyes I try to look awat in shame
« Last Edit: January 18, 2016, 03:33:49 PM by ; ) holly »

Offline Goddess Sara

« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2016, 07:14:27 PM »
I'm disappointed in myself as I lay in the center of the ring broken exhausted dominated and destroyed with Sara straddling me pinning me down I have no strength left to fight her off and barely conscious enough to look up into her beautiful strong eyes I try to look awat in shame
I straddle you in a school girl pin and taunt you will playful slaps as i yell how foolish of you to challenge me and now you will pay the price

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2016, 09:24:40 PM »
I straddle you in a school girl pin and taunt you will playful slaps as i yell how foolish of you to challenge me and now you will pay the price
hearing your taunts as I lay here physically destroyed pinned under you with absolutely no chance of escape I look at you with sad submissive eyes as your slaps smack across my face tears streaming down my cheeks wishing this would end that I had never challenged someone so much better and stronger that I already knew I never had a chance of beating. Let me up I wimper out

Offline Goddess Sara

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2016, 12:32:37 AM »
I stand up and say you may get up remove your clothes and then crawl on your hands and knees to me hand me your clothes and worship every single part of my feet loser.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2016, 07:55:54 PM »
I stand up and say you may get up remove your clothes and then crawl on your hands and knees to me hand me your clothes and worship every single part of my feet loser.
I feel you get off me and I roll to my right side hearing you tell me to get up and remove my clothes but I lay there in the fetal position weak and broken from the inside beating I just endured wanting to just lay here and cry but knowing if I don't get up my queen will further her destruction of my already submissive body so I get to my knees and remove my top tears streaming down my face I then remove my thong reveaing everything to everyone embarrassed but obedient to my queen I drop down to all fours almost unable to hold myself up

Offline Goddess Sara

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2016, 08:12:58 PM »
I feel you get off me and I roll to my right side hearing you tell me to get up and remove my clothes but I lay there in the fetal position weak and broken from the inside beating I just endured wanting to just lay here and cry but knowing if I don't get up my queen will further her destruction of my already submissive body so I get to my knees and remove my top tears streaming down my face I then remove my thong reveaing everything to everyone embarrassed but obedient to my queen I drop down to all fours almost unable to hold myself up

Now lay on your back like the obedient slut you are as i remove my bottoms and begin to move my ass over your face and plant it there and begin roughly riding your face and i yell out lick my ass like the bitch you are.

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: January 20, 2016, 03:59:33 AM »

Now lay on your back like the obedient slut you are as i remove my bottoms and begin to move my ass over your face and plant it there and begin roughly riding your face and i yell out lick my ass like the bitch you are.
tossed to my back Sara sits on my face grinding herself into me as I dig my claws into her legs in panic my pleas for help muffled by her womanhood my legs are kicking starving for a breath of air im clawing deeper And deeper I to her legs but nothing I do is working I cannot shake this power goddess off me

Offline hollywins

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 08:05:34 PM »
Back off kitten!!!

Offline manc

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2016, 10:04:17 AM »
I hope holly lose and kiss feet queen  Sara