News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Queen of sexfight tournament first round matches

• 36 Replies

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
Queen of sexfight tournament first round matches
« on: August 28, 2014, 06:26:18 AM »
Here are the match for the first round and so every one knows I didn't pick the matches I used a random name generator to put the matches together                                                                                                             Match 1 is JackieC92 vs StefanieK                                                                                                                     Match 2 is AllyKatIce vs Steph_gib.                                                                                                                  Match 3 is BustyJasmine vs natalia_war_kitten.                                                                                                  Match 4 is TigresseLucie vs Nausica.                                                                                                                Match 5 is Kristielynn vs Kylara.                                                                                                                       Match 6 is Alice Green vs Trib_Girl                                                                                                                    Match 7 is lyannapelon vs Leanna Owns You                                                                                                                   Match 8 is kimqueen vs Rebel                                                                                                                          Every one has one week to get there match done and to pm me the result and the match ender.                           Good luck to everyone

Offline TigresseLucie

• God Member
  • Ready to devour you...
Re: Queen of sexfight tournament first round matches
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2014, 09:25:17 AM »
Mmmmm that sounds hot... Which rules should we use?
Best fuckfighter around...

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2014, 02:00:33 PM »
Nhb first cum loses unless you want to use special rules you and your opponent agree to

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 06:11:45 PM »
How will the later rounds go? Winner of Match 1 against winner of Match 2, etc? Or will the names of the winners be put into another random generator?

I think it's better to use these as brackets...

Good luck to everyone... I look forward to knocking you out of this, round by round. :*

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2014, 09:38:14 PM »
I think I'm going to use the bracket idea

Offline AlleykatIce2.0

« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2014, 10:43:43 PM »
I actually disagree with the bracket idea - randomly organising the subsequent rounds in the same way as the first would keep things consistent and therefore fairer.  But, it isn't my tournament,  so I'll go with what is decided  ☺

Offline BustyJasmine

« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2014, 12:36:57 AM »
I have to Agree with Alley, (Sarah) If we are using brackets, put them up now. So we can look ahead and plan, otherwise randomly generate each and every round. :)
Queen of Sexfighting

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2014, 02:54:15 AM »
To be honest ally and jasmine have a good point plus it be Easyer for me if it was random generated

Offline lyannapelon

• God Member
  • My inner nature unleashed.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2014, 05:09:01 AM »
if everyone posts a picture they'd like I can make some simple VS pictures for all the matches. And if anyone wants a referee I would be happy to volunteer :)
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 05:10:56 AM by lyannapelon »

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2014, 05:39:08 AM »
Thank you lyanna that would be great can you use the pic on my profile for mine

Offline Summy_Sf

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2014, 07:22:20 AM »
<grins> Honestly Girls, I'm really looking forward to find out if there is even ONE match to happen here, well maybe except for Jasmine and natalia who know each other and fought each other for so long ;)

Offline KristiLynn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2014, 07:43:56 AM »
<grins> Honestly Girls, I'm really looking forward to find out if there is even ONE match to happen here, well maybe except for Jasmine and natalia who know each other and fought each other for so long ;)

I've sent Kylara a PM, hoping to hear back, and get it set up!!! I want to drain that sexy bitch! *giggles*
xXx

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #12 on: August 29, 2014, 12:05:33 PM »
Good luck ladies!  If I can help out by being a fair ref or anything else please let me know!

Offline StefanieKTX

• Smarter. Stronger. Hotter. Superior in every way.
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2014, 05:21:35 PM »
Like Kristi, I've sent Jackie a private message, and also called her out in her comments section. I'm ready to get this party started darling... Bring it!

Offline Kimberly queen

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2014, 08:18:49 PM »
Match 8 rebel def Kim via orgasum