News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Can Su recover and finally win win the match?

Yes Su will recover and finally defeat jo in sexfight
14 (45.2%)
No, Jo will continue dominating and force Su to explode several times and submit
10 (32.3%)
ultmiately both will explode several times and match ends in a draw
7 (22.6%)

Total Members Voted: 27

Voting closed: September 12, 2014, 10:20:58 AM

Jo sexfights his aunt Su

• 5 Replies

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
Jo sexfights his aunt Su
« on: August 28, 2014, 10:20:58 AM »
This is a midway scene from the sexfight between jo and his aunt Su..where Jo is in control and fucking Su in doggy....Jo is 20 yrs and Su 39 yrs...Who will survive and win finally..experienced Su or young playboy Jo? Vote and comemnt
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 10:26:35 AM by mixfighterm »

Offline Old black man

• God Member
  • You have a perfect ass my dear. Nothing is sexier.
Re: Jo sexfights his aunt Su
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 02:43:20 AM »
Jo would control the early going with his strength.  Su would slowly take control and drain him using her experience. She would leave him laying on the floor totally defeated.

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2014, 12:26:08 PM »
Jo would control the early going with his strength.  Su would slowly take control and drain him using her experience. She would leave him laying on the floor totally defeated.

Thanks Old black man...another pics to give an idea about the sex battle...................

Offline Stockingfightfan

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2014, 09:38:08 AM »
Hot fantasy...a sexfight between cock and cxnt. Like on my pic perhaps in stockings...who forces who first to orgasm ?

Offline mixfighterm

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 08:34:38 AM »
Hot fantasy...a sexfight between cock and cxnt. Like on my pic perhaps in stockings...who forces who first to orgasm ?

fight between a young energetic cock and a mature battle-hard  pusy is always very intense and interesting......here is few more pics to get an idea about how the fight went on.....there may be lot of cums on both sides..one who cums more or umable to continue is the loser.......

Offline dfoulup

• God Member
  • Love the rolling around!
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2014, 12:53:01 AM »

I'm not sure Jo would care about losing if Su were all that!  But I'm not sure it would end that way.  Experience can lead you down crazy paths.