News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Angie Harmon

• 9 Replies

Offline rappin

• God Member
Angie Harmon
« on: August 10, 2023, 01:05:20 AM »
Jobber?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Angie Harmon
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2023, 01:36:17 AM »
Jobber?

Not necessarily. 

Even setting aside her actress persona and the roles she took, she married an NFL player (Jason Seahorn, I believe).

So she was probably fit in her heyday.

Loved her straight, black hair.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2023, 07:33:08 PM »
Tall and thin. A perfect jobber.

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2023, 05:39:31 PM »
I would love to see Angie Harmon and the frail Alexandra Paul try to overpower the strong Gena Lee Nolin. The key word is "try".

{alt}

My guess is that Alexandra would be knocked out within the first 30 seconds, leaving Angie alone against Gena. Angie would last a few minutes at most before Gena dominates her.

Or perhaps Gena would want to have some fun and let the brunettes think they actually have a chance to win. Gena's so much stronger than the two combined that she might let them pin her to the floor without having to worry about losing.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2023, 08:23:15 PM »
I dunno....Gena never impressed me as someone who could win a 2on1 fight....

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2023, 08:59:56 PM »
I would love to see Angie Harmon and the frail Alexandra Paul try to overpower the strong Gena Lee Nolin. The key word is "try".

{alt}

My guess is that Alexandra would be knocked out within the first 30 seconds, leaving Angie alone against Gena. Angie would last a few minutes at most before Gena dominates her.

Or perhaps Gena would want to have some fun and let the brunettes think they actually have a chance to win. Gena's so much stronger than the two combined that she might let them pin her to the floor without having to worry about losing.

A challenge between the three of them would be nice but Gena Lee Nolin doesn't seem much stronger than the others to me. The final result may not be so obvious. Angie and Alexandra are tall and slim but also quite athletic and muscular

Offline Raccoon

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2023, 03:28:38 PM »
Blasphemy!
Are you claiming that one busty blonde can't deal with two flat-chested brunettes? Insanity!

{alt}

Offline creviceart

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2023, 09:35:45 PM »
Blasphemy!
Are you claiming that one busty blonde can't deal with two flat-chested brunettes? Insanity!

{alt}

Regardless of her hair color, Gena Lee definitely has bigger boobs.  But I still believe she is not much stronger than the other 2

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2023, 11:36:19 PM »
   "Hey, whadayah say we double-team this big-boobed blonde bitch?".......

Offline Slowakei222

• God Member
  • i am 1.86 m and weigh only 60 kilo
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2023, 12:03:48 AM »