News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

How should the rest of the Pool Shower Fight Part 3 go? Voting ended.

Olivia fights both women and wins.
0 (0%)
Olivia gets clobbered by the 2 women
4 (40%)
Olivia beats Lucy and then fights Andrea and loses
1 (10%)
Olivia beats Andrea and then fights Lucy and loses
2 (20%)
Olivia fights and beats both women
3 (30%)

Total Members Voted: 8

How should the rest of the fight go?

• 9 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
How should the rest of the fight go?
« on: November 05, 2009, 01:38:49 AM »
                                                        The wind was kicking up something fierce, the wind chimes sounding almost continuously as Josh finished putting away his cleaning supplies. He was trying his best to get done quick so he could watch the lovely Andrea stretch before her fight with Lucy, not that he would not mind watching her limber up either. He had never been to a fight between 2 women before and could not believe they were going to go at it in the mid morning in the Pool shower room, and topless! Lucy looked pretty tough, even though she was much shorter then Andrea, both women were sporting pony tails for the fight and looked sexy as all hell. He just could not imagine them punching those gorgeous tits around!
                                                         Finally done, he walked over to the Shower room and went in. It took a few moments for his eyes to adjust to the darkness after the bright sunlight and as he sat Andrea strolled in wearing a long terrycloth bathrobe. She came over and gave him a big kiss and reaching into his pants gave him a few strokes for good measure, promising him a fantastic night after she finished pounding Lucy into the ground. He was all but bursting out of his pants when she took her top off and asked him to oil up her tits! The lifeguard Chad came in as he finished, his arm around Lucy, who was in a string bikini that left absolutely nothing to the imagination and soon he too was doing some lubing of his own.
2 pairs of MMA style gloves were on the bench, waiting for the 2 ladies, one pair red, the other pink, Lucy picking up the red ones. “Good, they will match the blood from that bitch’s face after I punch her in her fat lipped mouth!” purred Lucy.  “The only blood we will see is from your tits after I burst those nipples, you fat assed whore!” Andrea spat back venomously. 
                                                         Both Chad and Josh looked at each wondering if they had heard right, these 2 beauties were really out for each others blood. Lucy had put her dental floss sized top on the bench and faced Andrea, both women wearing black thongs, and without a word they charged at each other swinging! Lucy blocked the first blow sent at her face and just managed to get a punch  into the right side of her foe‘s ribs, but she took a hard blow to the outside of her left boob that sent it flying against her right one! Andrea jabbed quickly at her foe’s face and danced back before Lucy’s left fist could connect on her right nipple, but she slipped on the tiled floor and as she struggled to stay on her feet Lucy smashed her tits on the outsides with both gloves sending her down onto her knee’s! Instead of further punches Lucy took her by surprise and grabbed her by the nipples, ripping them upwards and slammed her in the belly with her knee as she forced her back up to her feet!
                                                           “OOOOOffff… she cried out and reached for her foe’s wrists when Lucy suddenly released her nipples and wailed away at her face, and droving her stumbling backwards trying to block further blows! A hard uppercut slammed into Andrea’s chin and sent her down to the floor seeing stars! ”Not so fucking tough when your not able to cheat are you asshole!” yelled Lucy as she stood a few steps back out of range of any kicks Andrea might try to send her way. Josh was staring dumbfounded at the sight of her having just punched the shit out of the his woman and then gave Lucy a huge grin, his pants also showing how he now felt at the sight.
                                                            “HA… even the pool guy likes watching me kick your ass in! Come on get up and take some more you pathetic cxnt! By the time Andrea looked up Josh had smartly wiped the grin off his face and looked pained to see her on the floor. “ Come on baby, get up and fuck up this fat assed bitch!” he yelled encouragingly.  Chad looked at Lucy and said, “ That’s it Lucy, put this loser in her place!” Andrea was turning red with anger as she started to get up and as she got to her hands and knee’s Lucy charged forward and kicked her in the tits! “AUGH” she bellowed as the foot smashed into her hanging breasts, but she quickly grabbed it before Lucy could pull it back and pushed it upwards quickly, sending Lucy flying onto her ass cheeks with a loud “SMACK’”.
                                                             “OW!” cried out the redhead even as Andrea jumped at her and slammed her body into her foe’s before she could retaliate! The 2 women rolled around pulling hair and throwing punches at each others faces and tits until they slammed into the far wall while rolling around in a tangle of limbs, Lucy rolled on top and grabbed 2 handfuls of titflesh and squeezed hard causing Andrea to stiffen in pain then cry out in agony as her nails bite into the tender undersides of each boob. Andrea grabbed her foe’s left tit in both hands and wrenched it upwards using it to force Lucy to reel backwards and she cried out as her head struck the wall, stunning her!
                                                    The brown haired fighter  wasted no time and sent punches slamming into her foe’s big fat tits, sinking her fists in deep each time as Lucy started screaming in pain! “OHHH.. you BITCHHH… AUGHH… ARRHHHHHH…..!” Her face sagged with relief as Lucy’s painful hold on her tits finally relented. Off in the far corner sat Olivia, each of her hands stroking the hard-on’s of Josh and Chad as she enjoyed the fight with them.  Both women finally noticed what was going on and started yelling in tandem at Olivia. “You slut get away from him!” “ You SHIT leave my man alone!!” They rolled away from each other and sat licking their  wounds for a moment, as Olivia smiled cattily at them both and continued to jerk off both men at the same time! Olivia’s smile started slipping though as the 2 catfighters got to their feet and started towards her! “I thinks it’s time we both showed you what we think of you and your big ass and tits bitch!” yelled Andrea as Lucy nodded in agreement beside her, there animosity forgotten for the moment! Olivia got quickly to her feet, but instead of running away she started towards the 2 of them. “ Fuck both you little cxnts, I’ll kick both your sorry white asses in at the same time!”

To be continued……….

See the voting above to decide how the next part of the fight should go.
Wrdwvr

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: How should the rest of the fight go?
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2009, 02:38:53 AM »
what a great fight between lucy and andrea, but all of a sudden they are going to stop and fight someone else. that is like going to a great restaurant, ordering a 5 course dinner and then paying the check and leaving. why dont you finish the fight between andrea & lucy first. then we can talk about other fights.

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2009, 03:09:55 AM »
The reason I stopped the fight like that was that most women would be pretty pissed off seeing their guys getting a handjob when he was supposed to be watching her beat the shit out of her rival. I try and keep things different instead of following the same type format time and again. Thanks foryou input though!!!!
Wrdwvr

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2009, 03:44:29 AM »
ITS HARD TO BELIEVE THAT WHEN TWO WOMAN ARE SLUGGING IT OUT THE WAY THESE TWO WERE, THAT EITHER WOULD HAVE THE TIME TO LOOK OVER TO SEE WHAT THE AUDIENCE IS DOING. YOU CAN CHANGE DIRECTIONS, BUT HOW ABOUT FINISHING THE FIGHT BETWEEN LUCY AND ANDREA?

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2009, 05:17:50 PM »
Have no fear, based on the voting Lucy and Andrea will be going at it very soon!
Wrdwvr

One More Time

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2009, 10:59:08 PM »
If this is the real wrdwvr, what is your name?  Who was the main character in your most popular series?

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2009, 04:35:13 PM »
Well I have always gone by AJ. You can always email verify me at wrdwvr@aol.com, which I have kept all these many years just so that no one can use to fuck around with all the great ladies I meet over the years. Favorite or most famous fighters that I actually posted about, well that depends on how far back  first started reading my stories, There was Linda the original catfighting wife I started with, and the start of many of my first stories. Then I got into the Best Chest series stories and the Celebrity catfight polls and stories. Then there was Diane and Michelle, then came SU, then there was Peggy, they were all part of one big group with some other ladies and lately I have been writing about Liz. I missed a few others from that group and they were all kind enough to let me use them in my fantasies. I also had a catfight Queen named Marie who beat Tiffany for the crown, both from AOL and I think still around these days, though I have not checked. Anything else you would like to know? Just ask!

Wrdwvr

One More Time

« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2009, 05:20:00 AM »
Great to have AJ here.  You've been one of my all-time favorite writers.  Just wish those first two stories with Linda had been posted.

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2009, 04:12:07 AM »
when will we know what happens
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 12, 2009, 05:07:27 AM »
The poll will end on 111309, sorry I was not paying attention when I set it up.
Wrdwvr