News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Most of the Titfights in RL are Draw? then why is not so in cyber?

• 3 Replies

Offline CurvyVictoria

Being a woman in RL i have been discussing this with a few of my buddies here and most of us agree that titfights in RL end in a draw. Then why is not that in cyber world? why is that most of the fights always have a clear winner?
Even if you haven't had any titfight in RL you can imagine that mere rubbing, bumping and squeezing of chest is not going to make ab average person with average tolerance give up.
Best Curves

DottiD

Re: Most of the Titfights in RL are Draw? then why is not so in cyber?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2020, 05:44:37 PM »
I am not sure who or where these “facts” come from but i been doing real life breastfights and now at 40 i can say in that time i think i had maybe 3-4 draws, there is a way to win and it can be in various ways but with the sense of self pride, confidence and having a competitive drive no one would just call it a. Draw to stop.

I have matches go 30 minutes up to and well past an hour, i have had matches that had to have rounds added cause we were so exhausted and sweating so much we needed water and or gator aid to replenish to go on, but no match typically ended in a draw, take away size, which is fuller and has a firmer pair, you still have the factor of who can endure more and wants to win more, jealousy, pride, and if your partner is watching add in the self respect to want to be the best between you and your opponent will drive any one who competes to go on till she can not stand it any more, if others are telling you every breast fight is a draw they and you are being fooled. As far as cyber goes the same can apply with a simple “why would you throw in the towel if you have fight left in you” if your breast fights end in draw every time it your not doing them right or to your fullest ability

DoubleT2

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2020, 01:59:43 PM »
A no hands titfight  in our cyber battles often serve as a precursor for the subsequent catfight and studbrawl.

DottiD

« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2020, 04:21:41 PM »
cyber is a different matter all together because the scene you do wit another unfolds and can alter at any moment in it's timeline, it can be a precursor to a cat or other style, or having a draw sets up for a continuous scene daily,weekly what have you, but doing a tf in real life the only way i ever saw a tf end over and over again as a draw is when it is between two friends or two women who know each other so well they lack that competitive will to beat the other and do it as a more workout or pass the time match over two strangers who have a build up of email chats then a face to face cam or actual meet to discuss and that urge to be better starts to simmer.