News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

queen of the ring battle royal

• 189 Replies

Offline j_jay

• God Member
Re: queen of the ring battle royal
« Reply #150 on: June 24, 2015, 05:26:05 AM »
ohhhh arrrrrrr my hair hell that hurt but I am back in the ring pulled in by Eva and tossed like some rag doll at Sumo. I hit her and bounce off on to the canvases. Oh I lay still hoping to get a little recover time not to sure where I am.
 ??? ??? ::) ::) :-* :-*

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #151 on: June 24, 2015, 04:29:34 PM »
I don't really feel any thing and am struggling to fight back as I crash out the ring in to the barricade. I Pass out for a moment. I open my eyes to find some one over me offering first aide. "I am OK give me that dry ice pack". I get to my feet I want to watch the end I go sit near Lexi rubbing the ice cold bag over my sore parts. Who put me out I ask Tess Lexi say's. Oh that's OK if I was going out it should be Tess who I tried my hardest to get out my self. I am happy I got 5 place but I am ready to rest.
8) 8) ::) ::) :-* :-*  
Good luck to the last 4 in I will watch and may be shout encouragement from here.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 04:32:14 PM by j-jay »

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #152 on: June 24, 2015, 05:19:29 PM »
ELIMINATION!!!  ELIMINATION!!!!  ELIMINATION!!!

THE VALIANT  AND HARDFIGHTING J-JAY  IS THROWN THROUGH THE MIDDLE ROPES

SHE MAY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED   BUT I DARE SAY  THAT SHE AS ALOT OF RESPECT

GIVING THE BIGGER LADIES ALL THEY COULD  HANDLE

J-JAY IS ELIMINATED  WITH 12 VOTES}

4 LADIES REMAIN
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 10:21:59 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Kellicat

• God Member
« Reply #153 on: June 24, 2015, 05:48:07 PM »
Great job J-Jay... You really did a hell of a job. You have made all of us smaller girls proud.

Offline Sinful Senorita Carmen

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2015, 03:46:56 AM »
Eva and Sumo are slapping each other's tits.  Tess just eliminated J-Jay.  I decide to go help Eva so we can get the giant woman out.  I run up behind Sumo as she and Eva chop tits and dropkick her in her left leg hoping that her leg gives out and she tips over sideways and maybe through the ropes out of the ring.  I roll quickly out of the way after hitting my dropkick incase she starts to fall backwards and last thing I want is her landing on me again.

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2015, 03:19:33 PM »
I am in the back watching the action and shaking my head I see J-Jay come in and I go and hug her and say you are very good and put up a hell of a fight in ther.  I would like to take you on 1 on 1 sometime. Now take a breath get some water and if you want lets walk back out there around the ring an see what happens hehe!! Interested?

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2015, 10:06:01 PM »
Happy to sit and watch the end with wrestlefunj and a cold cup of water is going down well thanks.
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #157 on: June 26, 2015, 06:46:00 PM »
thats a tong I thought it was butt floss anyhow I watch the threesome eliminate sumo and I look t J -Jay and say you know they are going to gain up on tess will you go down to the ring with me. I got an idea purely evil hehe

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #158 on: June 26, 2015, 07:12:41 PM »
ELIMINATION!!  ELIMINATION!!..ELIMINATION!!!

SUMO SIZED  CAN DO ALOT OF IMPRESSIVE THINGS  IN THE RING...BEATING 3 LADIES AT THE SAME TIME  WAS NOT ONE OF THEM....EVERYONE KNEW IT WOULD TAKE 2 OR MORE LADIES  TO ELIMINATE SUMO..  AND THAT IS WHAT  IT TOOK..
CONGRATULATIONS....TO SUMOSIZED FOR AN IMPRESSIVE  EFFORT.

SUMO SIZED IS ELIMINATED WITH { 21  VOTES}

2 days and 3 ladies remain to decide who will be queen of the ring for 2015!
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:14:44 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #159 on: June 26, 2015, 09:42:42 PM »
thats a tong I thought it was butt floss anyhow I watch the threesome eliminate sumo and I look t J -Jay and say you know they are going to gain up on tess will you go down to the ring with me. I got an idea purely evil hehe
"What you have in mind Janey"
As I follow her I get a towel and a bottle of cool water for Sumo.
I think Tess may have just made her self a handicap match 2 Vs 1 may be she regret helping to put out Sumo.
 :-* :-* ;D

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2015, 11:46:57 PM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

After eliminating Sumo, I figure that it is time to get a breather and celebrate our little victory.  Just one big one to go, Carmen and I can get rid of her then I will just simply throw Carmen out after her and be the Queen.   :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I get my eyes raked by Tess  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

I try to see, when I open them Tess is whipping me into Carmen who is bouncing off of the ropes.  Her still covered boobs collide just under my bare breasts as we bounce off of each other.  Carmen immediately falls backwards on the mat spread eagle.  I manage to stay on my feet but start wobbling for a few seconds before doing a "Flair flop" slowly forward where my face ends up between Carmen's sweaty thighs.  My nose is right down in some naked wet Venezuelan vag.  I lay still like that as the fans cheer and start taking pictures of me in the humiliating position.   :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

finds my phone.....ohh this will look sweet posted on the tramps board ::) ::) :P
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: June 27, 2015, 03:36:58 AM »
Eva and I barely get the huge Sumosize thrown out of the ring, when Tess attacks us.

Me: Shit!!!  now we got another fat ass to deal with.

I take an elbow to my tits knocking me back as I cover up.  Eva gets her eyes raked.  I am whipped to the ropes where I rebound only to have Eva flung into me.  I fall on my back dazed with my legs spread wide, my pussy exposed.  I feel a sharp pain in my crotch as my body jacknifes when I notice Eva's face down in my pussy.

Me:  Eva get your face out of my pussy and get off of me so we can kick Tess's ass!

• God Member
« Reply #162 on: June 27, 2015, 04:41:27 AM »
The Cuban is pulled off of me as I moan holding my aching pussy after having Eva's head nail me down there.  Tess turns her attention to Eva as I slowly start to get up.  I feel Tess yanking on the back of my top as it tears off of me leaving me now completely naked.  I am pulled to my feet and walked over to a corner where Eva is naked upside down in the tree of woe.  The crowd cheers knowing what might be coming next as I am brought over to Eva.

Me:  Oh no!!! Not there!!! Nooooo!!!

I am grabbed by my hair as my face is pushed into Eva's sweaty pussy. 

Me:  Mmmmmppphhhhh!!!!

I can only make muffled sounds as my nose and lips are against very wet pussy.  She has been in the ring a very long time baking under that Cuban flag thong and tight leggings earlier so her pussy doesn't exactly smell to fresh at this point.  I try to hold my breath but I can still smell it invading my nostrils.

Offline j_jay

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: June 27, 2015, 07:23:32 AM »
oooww I may not get to win the title but I have a prize.
{alt}
 ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Offline HlywdCatft

« Reply #164 on: June 27, 2015, 09:06:05 PM »
oooww I may not get to win the title but I have a prize.
{alt}
 ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-* ;D ;D ;D

Personally autographed by Eva's pussy.  That would have to be worth something

You don't have to wait for the end of the embargo, you get the sights and smells of cuba with eva's thong.  Great highly desirable souvenir