News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

FTW Show Review and Comments

• 20 Replies

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
FTW Show Review and Comments
« on: August 03, 2014, 03:08:02 AM »
Hi folks,

I know some of you have noticed a group of us have taken the Clique War idea and gone in a different direction with it by creating a new league for wrestling.  I know some of you have commented on it, but I thought that some more may have held back comment not wanting to spoil the flow of the show.

Well that's what this thread is for.  If you like it or hate it, have some suggestions or just want to wave your new FTW signs or buy our merch, feel free to post here.  We love any and all feedback.  We hope you enjoy the characters we are bringing out and if you have a favorite, let us know.  We're having fun with this and hope you are too.  Just please remember to be respectful of the cat herding and work it takes to pull something like this off.  The ladies and other gentlemen I'm fortunate to be working with are just making this look easy :)

Rick "Precious" Perle:  That's right fans, join us on the FTW Show Review and Comments thread.  Our code monkeys are working on an app for you to put on your smartablets and iThones or whatever the kids are calling those things these days.  I remember when you bought a phone just to make calls.  I tell you, technology these days.

Larry van Keel:  Ignore him folks, he wouldn't know the difference between an iPhone and an eye doctor.  Please join us on this thread and let the voice of the FTW Universe be heard.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
Re: FTW Show Review and Comments
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 06:49:36 AM »
Since I'm the last person I'm sure you all wanted posting here I thought I might as well be the first.  I'll even keep it brief...Surprise!

I think to say you all are to be commended for your efforts would be an understatement.  Its wonderful to see and beyond entertaining and I mean that.  Its refreshing and something I always look forward to reading :)

I love how while each one of the participants has a desire to out do the other.... in a way they all still seem to work together to mesh with the each other in a way that just seems to work.  There is no real explanation...it just does.  

To me.... I think that's what makes it so fun and entertaining.
The new and different characters are what really appeals to me and I feel I can identify with it so much because of the way I write.  Maybe that's why I appreciate it so much.

I wish I had thought of it first (I may have when I was stoned and just forgot).....it certainly looks like wonderful fun....:)

Keep it up.....above all keep it fresh......

I suspect you will.....and thanks so very much :)

Michelle
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 07:04:53 AM by Michelle »
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:00:42 PM »
Thanks for the comments Michelle.

I like to think we don't necessarily want to one up the other, but more that we're so impressed by the skill of the others, we push ourselves to hit that level.  That's how I see it anyway. 

Anyone else out there, feel free to share thoughts, ideas, comments and your undying love for (insert wrestler here).

And it won't even cost you $9.99 a month.

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie

Offline Michelle

• God Member
  • Love working out, I love Stanford, I love NYC!!
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »
Thanks for the comments Michelle.

I like to think we don't necessarily want to one up the other, but more that we're so impressed by the skill of the others, we push ourselves to hit that level.  That's how I see it anyway. 

Anyone else out there, feel free to share thoughts, ideas, comments and your undying love for (insert wrestler here).

And it won't even cost you $9.99 a month.

I'll happily pay $9.99 a month as long as it doesn't entail a 976 phone number...
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - George Santayana, 18th century Spanish philosopher

"We're the Sultans of Swing!!"

"Remember What The Door Mouse Said"

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 09:20:45 PM »
Thanks for the praise, Michelle!
It's great to hear there are people here who like what we're doing. And also good to know we're not just doing it for ourselves! lol

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2014, 12:49:35 PM »
This is a fantastic idea and amazing posts!  This is no small feat and you all are doing one hell of a job! 

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2014, 09:53:26 PM »
This is a fantastic idea and amazing posts!  This is no small feat and you all are doing one hell of a job! 

Thanks Junkster. We have a wonderful booking team and some great writers. 

Plus Callista has whips.

Offline Callista

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2014, 03:45:43 AM »
Whips for show. Mag-lites for dough.

Offline ~Rox Erotique~

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Looking for love in all the fight places
    • Rox Erotique - Fem Fight art from a slutty angry tart :)
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 01:51:52 AM »

Calli just won the internet.

Everyone go home.

You can try again tomorrow.

x G x
I'm paranoid and needy. So I think people are talking about me, but not as much as I'd like.

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2014, 02:52:33 PM »

Calli just won the internet.

Everyone go home.

You can try again tomorrow.

x G x

But but...

Offline lizhotness

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2014, 04:09:00 PM »
I don't comment on the main board, but I just had to post my thanks here. AMAZING writing, all of you! Excellent booking, from the backstage vignettes to the matches themselves. Given the warmed over dung that WWE has been producing this year in terms of shall we say less than coherent storylines, they should put this team on speed dial! ;) I also loved how many of the writers incorporated commentary, and it's commentary with personality and flair rather than only narration, which is always a plus. Exciting and even silly commentary is a personal favorite of mine in stories as well. It felt like I was "watching" the King (or Queen depending on the poster!) and Good Ol' JR back from the heyday of RAW is WAR!!

Oh, and I didn't even have to pay...$9.99!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 04:21:54 PM by lizhotness »

Offline ThePurpleVixen

• God Member
  • I'm doing science, and I'm still alive.
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2014, 06:57:47 AM »
I don't comment on the main board, but I just had to post my thanks here. AMAZING writing, all of you! Excellent booking, from the backstage vignettes to the matches themselves. Given the warmed over dung that WWE has been producing this year in terms of shall we say less than coherent storylines, they should put this team on speed dial! ;) I also loved how many of the writers incorporated commentary, and it's commentary with personality and flair rather than only narration, which is always a plus. Exciting and even silly commentary is a personal favorite of mine in stories as well. It felt like I was "watching" the King (or Queen depending on the poster!) and Good Ol' JR back from the heyday of RAW is WAR!!

It's comments like this that make this super worthwhile.

I mean, we'd keep doing it just to entertain each other even if NO ONE was reading, but knowing that we're bringing happiness to even one reader makes it super-excellent.

And Rick and Larry are insufferably pleased that you noticed how great they are.

Especially Rick.
"What has mood to do with it? You fight when the necessity arises—no matter the mood! Mood's a thing for cattle or making love or playing the baliset. It's not for fighting."
- Frank Herbert

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2014, 01:51:17 AM »

It's comments like this that make this super worthwhile.

I mean, we'd keep doing it just to entertain each other even if NO ONE was reading, but knowing that we're bringing happiness to even one reader makes it super-excellent.

And Rick and Larry are insufferably pleased that you noticed how great they are.

Especially Rick.

Rick's a preening bastard so who cares if he gets puffed up.

Thanks for taking the time to post your comment liz. It really does mean a lot to me and the rest of us FTW'ers. :)

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2014, 11:27:17 PM »
Thanks for the kind words everyone! We all put in a lot of effort to make it work. It isn't easy, but it is fun. And I'm glad other people are having fun with it, too.
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/

Offline Rowan Chance

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2015, 02:28:09 AM »
Speaking for myself, big thank you! :) We put a lot of work into the episodes. You wouldn't believe the backstage stuff going on. ;)
Tales of the Sexfight Championship
http://rowanchance.tumblr.com/