News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

chatzy team fight sign-ups

• 10 Replies

Offline KelseyFistFighter

chatzy team fight sign-ups
« on: October 05, 2015, 06:21:57 AM »
hey everyone!

my sis (kaitlynftr88) are wanting to set up some team fights on chatzy and we're looking for challengers.  girls and women only please (that means NO MEN!).  i'm not sure if this is where i should be asking about this or not, but i thought i'd give it a try.  anyway, if we can get enough teams into this we would like to make it into a tournament.  if you want in just sign up here with who is on your team and your stats.  normally we would prefer girls close to our sizes but at this point we just want opponents.  thanks everyone!

{alt}

{alt}

Re: chatzy team fight sign-ups
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2015, 06:03:55 PM »
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

If we can get some time this would be nice for the World's Sexiest Tag Team Caliente Y Loca (Venezuelan Goddess and I) to join up and do. 

Carmen 5'4" 115 lbs
me: 5'7" 145 lbs 36D-27-38

if you're still interested in this, send me a private message and we'll set something up.

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2015, 06:08:02 PM »
I'm game to join this, with or without a partner. Handicap tags can be fun. :-)

send me a private message and we'll talk about it.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
  • yeah, so...blonde :o)
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2015, 06:41:14 PM »
well you know Amanda and I are still here, if you two ever "find the time".

;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
"The best compliment I can give or get is a rematch."

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2015, 10:53:13 PM »
Uh...We had a day and time set, that YOU chose, and YOU confirmed...and you no showed it. And we didnt hear from you after.

So as far as we're concerned, you guys just wanna talk about fighting, not actually fight. :P

*drops mic*

Oh dont worry we are still around! Double Trouble are THE premier team here. We're happy to give that skank team Dangerous Curves a lesson in wrestling, and as for those Cubans? Ppfftt talk about Team Jobber!

We have our sights set on a number of you wannabe teams, all you have to do is drop us a reply or a private message and time allowing, it's ON!

Double Trouble - Jen and Lou x

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2015, 11:54:59 PM »
lolz...we've been here. Messaged you, posted on your profile...didn't hear a word back at all after you two flaked!

You guys don't actually fight.

Well look who crawled out of the trailer!

It's funny, all we can hear is you talking! So you should enjoy it, because after we give you the "Total Eclipse" you wont be heard, except for muffled cries as you hear the slow count of 3 and then you know your beaten and pinned flat!

[/quote]

Offline AmandaLove

« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2015, 05:38:47 AM »
Listen girls, since we're the ones giving you another chance. It's starting to get more annoying each time you talk about what you're going to do to us but when that time comes to back it all up, you don't show. Our time is way more precious not to be wasted on those that are all bark and no bite.

So, the ball is in your court, DT. You say you want to give us a lesson in wrestling. Well, put up or shut up.

You know where to find us if you do decide to show. And I'll show you how much my bite hurts.

Offline SexyNinja!

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2015, 05:06:39 PM »
aaand look who's profile is deleted, along with their messages xD

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2015, 07:50:57 PM »
aaand look who's profile is deleted, along with their messages xD

it does make the last few messages look like you have been having a convo with an imaginary foe ;)

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2015, 02:09:50 PM »
:D  it looks like we're getting more and more teams interested so let's try and make this a tournament then.  send me a private message with your team, each of your stats, and what styles you are comfortable fighting in.  once i have enough teams, i'll start setting up a bracket for this.  could nutmeg or any other mods tell me if i can post the bracket here in clique wars?

« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2015, 10:05:55 PM »
so i haven't heard anything about this for a while, i'm guessing that everyone lost interest in it.  anyway, my sister and i are still taking on challengers if anyone is up for a fight on chatzy.