News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

No Profile People

• 2 Replies

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
No Profile People
« on: May 11, 2021, 03:45:38 PM »
 What's with the many "full members"  who have registration dates of 10 to 12 years ago, they are still active but have  NO PROFILE ???  All these years and NOTHING ??

Offline John1980

Re: No Profile People
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2021, 11:16:39 PM »
My friends don't know I'm on here, this is why I signed up so I can speak freely about this kind of stuff with like minded people. I've had some really good chats with people from different parts of the world.

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
Re: No Profile People
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2021, 12:02:25 AM »
You also are assuming everyone here is here to chat and otherwise interact. If I was here here purely to vote on polls, read stories and occasionally talk via Forum message to people, I can't see why I would have a filled out profile.

If you aren't here to speak to people, why give them a reason to. If I wasn't an admin here I would go with a blank profile as well.

Honestly when members have complained about blanks I find myself thinking "Are you just reviewing the member lists looking for people to pester? Good God, I would hate you too if you messaged me out of the blue doing that shit. "

Point is not everyone is here to be interreacted with. They will choose when they will do so. It is quite common for fetish boards since not everyone wants to discuss their fetish daily.