News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Pantyhose fight-mom vs her cousins

• 6 Replies

Offline footfight

Pantyhose fight-mom vs her cousins
« on: June 19, 2018, 04:22:04 PM »
My next story is the true  tale of family hatred among cousins.My mother had a pair of twin cousins,Diane and Donna,who she never really got along with since their younger days.
I was told of hairpulling fights and scratchfests from way back.Apparently her cousins had hand trouble and when they played together mom would get attacked and harrassed.They would trash her room and steal her stuff. She tried tellling on them but their mom said to let them work it out.
I learned early on that this was a bitter rivalry and imagined from then that it would be very exciting to see them go at it once and for all,to the bitter finish.
At many family get-togethers they were all kissy friendly,but often would get into loud disagreements where I felt the tension lying just under the surface.
For the record-mom was 42 at the time,5' 120.Short blond hair.Strong thighs and powerful biceps.
Diane was an inch taller,curly black hair,very thin and scrawny looking.
Donna was also taller,but had awesome legs and brown hair,her hands ended in 10 dangerous nails.
One summer we were at Diane's house;both she and mom had their work outfits on.Mom had a pink nurses' skirt with suntan hose.
Diane wore a white one with navy blue stockings.As it was summer,both had removed their shoes,and immediately i compared their feet and toes.Mom had smallish feet with bad bunions from work;Diane had slightly longer but thin feet and toes.
I'm not sure how it started,but Dianes' sons and my brothers were yakking about working out or wrestling or what have you,when her son says'Hey mom,Can you beat aunt Fran?"I acted shy and reserved,but my heart was in my throat.This was what I had always wanted.I waited to hear Dianes' answer,and mom looked at her with a sly grin.i guess they both knew their sons were pigs and had thought of the same thing,a mother match.
Finally Diane said'No problem!Your aunt Donna and I always smacked her around!'
Mom looked at Diane with a different look this time;and as they were standing next to each other started pushing one another with their hips.Mom was stronger,although Diane began to slam back at her now.Their arms were locked at the elbows while down below their feet fought for leverage.
Finally mom turned into Diane,and in one motion lifted her off the carpet and rammed her against the wall in ;one motion getting her in a hold where she could use her arms to strangle the air out of her cousin.What a grotesque yet erotic pose;mom carrying her weight as her feet dangled in the air around moms waist.Diane buried her hands in ma's hair,but she held her tighter.
"Bitch!!Mom spat.Diane probably could have tightened her legs some and at least crushed moms ribs enough to maybe break the hold,but she decide to try and remove moms hair from her scalp and her head from her neck instead..Both failed.I watched so proud and scared as my mother held this foe hard against the wall;withstanding her hair assault.I also caught a glimpse of her powerful thighs that bore the total weight of Diane.At times they trembled but never  gave in.After about what seemed like an hour but was closer to 10 minutes of this standoff,both enemies decided to call it a draw.Diane slid down off mom but pushed her away as they broke,spitting at her and saying"My sister is gonna fuckin kill you!!"
I saw mom give a weak smile,but I knew she realized she would have to face Diane's sister,and this time it would not go so well for my mother.
We drove home silent;

Offline footfight

Re: Pantyhose fight-mom vs her cousins
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2018, 03:42:17 PM »
It didn't take long for word to spread that mom threw Diane a beating,sort of.After all,they were in  a virtual tie for most of their bout,yet my mother had her in control.Ma knew she was in deep trouble when Dianes' sister Donna got back from vacation,and sure enough,that week we had a family barbecue at their summer home.
My heart was racing for  a week leading up to the dinner,and the ride over was mostly silent except for small talk.At the house,everyone greeted one another,and I waited as mom and Donna kissed lightly on the cheek-but Donna grabbed moms hand and held it there while eyeing her with a look that froze my blood.Ironically ,even though this was a planned barbecue,both mom and Donna came from work.This meant mom was in her hospital out fit and hose while Donna had a skirt,black stockings and blouse on.
Not long after I saw mom get up to use the bathroom,and I quickly looked to see where donna was.i heard muffled talk coming from a spare bedroom,and when walking in I almost died at what I saw.There they were,hands on hips,in stocking feet,nose to nose.They were getting dangerously close,I could see moms nipples pushing against her top;Donnas were just as angry.She yelled at mom"What did i warn you,bitch???You think you can handle me like my sister???Huh twat???"

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2018, 02:33:02 PM »
Continue please... ;)
I love women especially when they fight

Offline footfight

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2018, 03:28:28 PM »
I could see both women had hate in their eyes and neither was gonna back down.However i thought i saw a bit of fear in mom's,and her lower lip was quivering.I wanted to stop this and ask them to take a step back,but i decided this should be settled once and for all,this family blood feud.
These two cats wanted to kill each other and no man was going to stop it.Donna kept pointing her finger at mom and actually jabbed her in the left eye;she used this time to lunge at mom and they were tit to tit.Somehow mom found the strength to get her hands under donna's ass and lift her off the ground with those strong thighs.She began to squeeze hard and donna was surprised but angry.She leaned over as if to kiss ma but instead locked her teeth on my mothers left cheek.I saw moms' face contort in agony and rage as her cousin clamped harder.Suddenly donna howled in pain,and i was horrified and proud to see mom had taken her right hand and rammed two fingers in donna's crotch,tearing right through the stocking.
I thought silently'"Get her mommy,atta girl!Come on!"

Offline dtrain12575

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2018, 10:28:45 PM »
Great story....please finish. Would love to read about both cousins tag teaming the mom.

Offline footfight

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2018, 03:37:42 PM »
Hey-thanks for reading.I will add more hopefully today or this weekend!!!

Offline footfight

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2018, 04:24:21 PM »
Howling in pain,aunt Donna began to fall backwards,and mom took the advantage by pushing her against the wall very low,causing my aunts' head to bounce on the sheetrock while letting her grip on moms' cheek go.Ma took her hands and grabbed Donna's throat,but just as quickly Donna locked her legs tight around mom's waist.I heard a pop,thought for sure she broke a few ribs,but thankfully no.I had noticed the sides of Donna's hose were torn,with long strips missing from under her ass to almost her ankles;this was the beginning of the ladies destroying each other.Next would be flesh wounds,then deep scratches,and who knows-maybe mortal injuries.At present mom's hose were intact but that wasn't going to last long.
They lay there for about five minutes-mom on her knees with a chokehold on donna,while her legs tightened on mas' midsection.All through this battle the one thing that never changed was their eyes.They both ran full of hate and lust-I knew that if they had the chance one or both of these enemies would breathe her last by the end of this war.While i was scared shitless for my mother,the lust in my thighs wanted to see this through to the end.
I knew something would break this stalemate,and sure enough Donna began to rock side to side,slowly at first,but then more and more rapidly.Moms struggling to get air from the scissors eventually weakened her fingers on donna's throat,while at the same time i could see donna's plan.She rocked side to side faster and faster,until she was able to roll mom-still in the grip of her leg scissor-over on her side.She got mom on her left side on the carpet;legs tightening still;while now grabbing mom's hair with both hands.I heard my mother make a horrible guttural moan,while spit with blood trickled from her mouth.I could now see mom's ass and crotch full exposed,piss or pussy juice had stained her hose;could have been pee from fright-who could tell.I was sure I could smell the aroma of my mothers vagina though.It was the odor I knew so well from all those times masturbating with her hose.It drove me mad with lust,and pride,and anger.Thinking out loud-"Come on mom!!!Kill this fuckin bitch!!!Fight her!!!
Much as i tried to cheer her on ,i could feel her slipping away.Donna was too angry  and too strong.
As she began to fade,i saw donna release her hand and reach under ma's legs;she rammed her rednailed middle finger in mom's hole, she screamed but before i knew it Donna pulled out and caught her nails in moms hose.She began to pull and twist,until they gave way.She now released her hold-pushing mom's weakening body off her lower leg,and kicking her square in the belly with her left foot then following up with a heel from her right,directly in moms snatch.If my mother had any air she'd probably have cried out,but the long scissor hold weakened her,she just moaned from deep within.Donna stood,tore off her own hose,and standing over momma said-"This is for thirty years of your bullshit!Always crying to people how my sister and I hurt you.Now you''ll see what real pain is pig!"She dragged mom upright off the carpet,I watched in horror,unable to move or even speak,as Donna tore mom's suntan hose off her and wrapped them around her throat,then pushed her back face down on the rug,breaking her nose.She then tied ma's hands together at the back,and looped that knot over moms ankles.What a sight;my mother's strong legs that proved useless,her sexy feet pointed upward behind her;one last time donna yanked her up on her knees.This time she took her own black hose and balled  it up,ramming it down my mothers throat.I saw the fear in mom's eyes,but i was paralyzed.
In all the fog of battle,i had lost track of the sister Diane;the skinny one mom fought last time.Sure enough,she walked in the bedroom door.She stood next to Donna,and I knew mom was finished.."Here sis,she's all yours now!Diane peeled her own hose off,and took one of those scrawny feet and began to kick mom repeatedly-in the cheek,throat,belly,temples.Each blow put mommy closer to the end.Around the back she went-the other foot now;rapid blows to moms back,neck and asscrack.Her foot may have been thin,but the sheer number of blows was too much.She took her pantyhose now,and for the final act spread the waist section over mom's head like a condom.She then began to tie a knot with the two legs and secured them under her armpits.She lay there encased in her enemies hose-it was the most horrifying yet most erotic thing i had ever seen.It resembled a giant web made by a nylon spider.  Donna stood there smiling,and grabbed Diane to tell her"It's over,she's done.Let her son help her now,his cock is bulging out of his shorts,the sick bastard.Hey,why don't you fuck her?"
They both giggled and left the room.I was left alone with my beaten mother.