News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Punchline

• 1 Replies

Offline Vitezislav

• God Member
Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Punchline
« on: May 01, 2018, 07:10:56 PM »
Story/RP from the Celebrity Fight League (Discord)

{alt}
{alt}

Yvonne Strahovski – Captain Marvelous
I arrive on Knowhere after several days of traveling. I am not to keen of going to this place, because of all the shady figures that wander around. The arena on Knowhere is probably nothing compared to the arena on Xandar. I have heard tales of how the fights go down here and it are not the type of fights I am looking forward to. I waste no time and head to the arena. I don't want to stay a second longer here than I have to. I get greeted by a servant of the person who is in charge of the arena and she tells me I have been expected. I follow her and I look around. It's a miracle this arena is still standing with all the holes that have been patched up with metal plates. I enter the office of the one in charge and it's nothing compared to the CEO's office on Xandar.

The person turns around in the chair and he greets me. "Welcome Captain Marvelous, I have been expecting you."

"So I have been told... I believe you have some information that I would like to receive." I calmly ask him.

"Yes, you want to know where you can get adamantium and I so happen to know someone who might have some for you." He smirks at me.

"Let me guess you are not simply going to give me the information. I suspect you want me to fight in your arena and lose on purpose." I already distrust him.

"Yes I want you to fight in the arena, but I don't expect you to lose on purpose. You will get the information you need whether you win or lose. I already have an opponent for you. Someone else came up with this brilliant idea and it will certainly be the most anticipated fight in the arena here." He leans back in his chair.

"Alright... who do I need to fight or is that a secret?" I cross my arms.

"Let's keep that a secret for now, but I can tell you this. The loser will be the winner's slave for 24 hours. That should be enough encouragement for the both of you to win." He laughs at me, because he knows I have to accept the stakes.

"Fuck... fine I agree to fight with those conditions. When is the fight?" I curse a little inside myself.

"We will give you a day to prepare for the fight, that should be enough time for the famous Captain Marvelous." He waves me goodbye.

I leave the office and head back to my ship. "Goddamnit, I knew this would happen."

Chloë Grace Moretz – Punchline
I'm in the Arena in my changing room doing some warm up exercises. The place is a small room with a shower and a bench. There are hooks to hang my things and a few chains and manacles hanging from the ceiling; the usual in case the fight has consequences that include some playing with the loser in the changing room. The place is clean at least even though it would be hard to find a tile that is not at least a bit cracked. I've hung my clothes and I'm naked since this is supposed to be a naked fight.

The winner will be the one who forces the other to surrender or knocks the other out. Michelle has used her contacts and influence to arrange the conditions I proposed. The loser will become the winner's slave for 24 hours. I know that it won't be an easy fight but I'm confident of my capabilities and skill.

I've been living in the Rust Heads headquarters these days and I've trained hard. The experience has been interesting to say the least. Michelle seems to hold complete authority over them and they have refrained to take revenge on me for what I did to them. This and the fact that I'm the house slave while I live there has mollified the rough armoured amazons a bit. This has meant that I've spent many hours on my knees using my tongue for their pleasure.

Someone knocks the door and I open. It's a woman who I know, she will lead me to the Arena. "It's time", she says. I can hear the public shouting, many of them are already drunk. I follow her.

I am in my own dressing room and it's nothing compared to what I am used to. It's small and menacing. This room is clearly designed for bdsm games, which I figure happens after the fights. I only heard a few minutes ago that this would be a naked battle and I feel a bit uneasy. The only time I was naked in front of the crowd on Xandar was against Syrena. I still don't know who I will be fighting and it frightens me a bit. For all I know I could be fighting a buffed up mutant that is on some sort of drug. I take off my clothes and I can hear the crowd roaring, chanting and chatter in the arena. By the sound of it the place is completely sold out and probably holds more people than it should. I fold my clothes and place them down on a bench. I hope no one sneaks into here during the fight and steals my stuff. I calmly wait for someone to call me into the arena.

I wait in one of the corridors that leads to the Arena. The noise is deafening. My opponent, Captain Marvelous will be taken to the other corridor opposite to this one. I'm used to this already. I've been in this situation many times before and in most of them I've emerged to victor. I know the stakes and how humiliating a loss can be but this is not the first time I fight naked in front of this rowdy public. At least this time if I lose I will not be given to them to enjoy. Besides, I plan to win. I've been training hard for this and I know I have a chance as long I play my strengths.

Elizabeth Gillies – Ravenous
I graciously make my way through the entrance of the establishment, showing my invitation to the doorman. I'm immediately let in and giving a wide birth by those around me. My dark attire and my sheer presence cause the others to part as I make my way to the seating. A few make a space for me, scooting down on either side to allow me to sit without bumping into anyone even if the seating is crowded. I'm a mask of calm even as I'm concern with the outcome of the fight. One is my friend and fellow superheroine while the other I've taken under my wing to protect, so either way, I feel like I will be the loser in watching them battle.

I don't hear any announcer and I wonder if they don't have one. Someone knocks on my door and she opens it giggling at me when she sees my naked body. She tells me to follow her and I follow her into the arena. The crowd is booing at me and I am clearly not the fan favorite in this fight. I can feel the hostility coming from the crowd and I focus my attention on the cage. I can see a small human woman standing in the corner with her back facing me. I am not certain I recognize her, but she resembles someone I have seen on footage. I doubt it's her and I step inside the cage. The door closes behind me and gets locked. I move to my corner and wait for what is going to happen next.

I turn around from my corner and see Captain Marvelous there. The public seems to be clear poised against her and it's understandable. She represents what many in this place abhor: power, privilege and authority. For those who are in the criminal businesses she is the enemy and for those who aren't she is the power that does not protect them and leaves them at the mercy of local thugs as she fights the big baddies on screen. They want to see her brought low.

The referee enters the cage. He is dressed in the proper way for a referee even though he will stay out of the cage so his power in this place is just for show and because there has to be a guy in stripped shirt for some reason. He acts as master of ceremonies, maybe because it saves the Arena money having him in both roles, maybe just to feel more useful. A mic descends. "Ladies and Gentlemen, he had enjoyed a much exciting evening so far. We have enjoyed a much satisfying team fight that saw the Leather Skaters defeated by their arch enemies; the Feral Cats, as per rules agreed by the two gangs, the Leather Skaters will be sold as slaves!" The public goes crazy in cheers and insults as five naked and whipped girls are lowered from the ceiling, just a few meters over the public, hanging from their wrists and put on display.

"Now the allow me to introduce you to the main course of the day. In the red corner, a local girl who needs no introduction, we have seen her battle in this very arena, we have seen her fight for us: Punchline!" The crowd cheers are deafening. I raise my fists.

"In the blue corner. Coming from a life of privilege and power. Was born with a silver spoon in her mouth and amazing superpowers. Beloved by the police, the mayor, the governor and the president. Defender of those who hold power: Captain Marvelous!" The booing is also deafening.

I am surprised to see you when you turn around, but I have no time to respond. The referee enters and introduces us. I can't believe the way he introduces me and curse inside. "Who is this fucking idiot? Is he trying to make me the bad guy?"

I try to ignore the booing and slander that is coming my way. Some of them are throwing their drinks at me and I feel the liquor splashing against my naked body. The smell is horrible and I wonder how some are even able to drink this stuff. I meet you at the center and the referee begins to explain the rules to us.

"Well ladies the rules of this fight are simple. Make your opponent submit or knock her out. I couldn't care less how you accomplish this." He smiles at me for a moment and continues with a much louder and enthusiastic voice.

"THE LOSER OF THE FIGHT WILL BE THE VICTOR'S SLAVE FOR 24 HOURS!!!" The crowd goes insane and begin to chant your name. They clearly want to see you defeat me and turn me into your bitch.

"FUCK THAT BITCH PUNCHLINE!" A few shout out. I want to say something to you, but the referee signals us to return to our corner. I walk back to my corner without being able to greet you or wish you good luck. The referee steps out of the cage and signals for the fight to start. "FIGHT!"

I keep my hands folded on my lap as I watch the fight ready to begin, studying both combatants and their lovely forms. I've seen both of course, but not in such a situation. I reach out with my mind towards Punchline as I did Marvelous on Xandar, just feeling her and her gauging her mindset of the coming battle. I whisper into her mind, "Be careful."

I feel a bit sorry for you seeing that you are not used to this place and the particular style of the fights. The crowd here is noisy and boisterous and there is a clear dislike of figures of authority. They have their favourites and they love insulting those who aren't. I have been in your place before when facing a local favourite before I was well known. My loss in that team fight was against one of the most liked teams and two fucking mutants they added without us knowing so the local girls could beat us. The insults and booing as we were beaten are something that I will not forget, as what happened to use when we were placed on the stocks. As I approach Captain Marvelous, already in my fighting stance I hear her voice in my mind and answer. “I'll be, don't worry.”

I calmly approach you and try to ignore the crowd. I have a moment to greet you and thank you for your help in rescuing me, but this is not the time and place for that. I know that you are fast, but you are not as fast as Sinister Cat. I move closer with my left foot in front and send a jab at you to test your speed. You dodge it with ease and try to move behind me. I try to react as fast as possible, but you get a punch in before I can turn. You hit my back and I let out a groan. If I levitate I might be able to match your speed, but it's too early to place my all cards on the table. I know I can handle a beating, since I received my worst beating in my last fight. I doubt you are as strong as Syrena. I face you again and you are still in a defensive stance. I throw several punches at you and follow up with two kicks.

I move back trading some space in order to evade your attacks. I want to see you going all in before I really do the same. I know my powers are far more mundane than yours but played right they can give my the victory. I dodge and evade and then send a series of punches and kicks in your direction testing your responses. The crowd is cheering for me and the place is becoming unbreathable with the presence of so many in this constrained and not well aired space. I'm used to that though.

I watch my attacks fail over and over again, because you are fast enough to dodge them all the time. I stop my assault for a moment and you quickly come at me, not giving me any time to recover or time to think about my next move. I do my best to block your attacks, but I cannot parry them all in time. You punch me several times and land a kick against my back and into my stomach. I let out a few groans and my body is starting to sweat. The air is getting heavy and hot, the noise is ear deafening and every time you hit me the crowd cheers.

I quietly watch as the crowd grows louder and louder, cheering on Punchline. I should feel relief that Punchline is getting in a few good blows and that Marvelous just hasn't taken her apart, but I have a growing nagging feeling that something was wrong. Marvelous is already starting to sweat with relatively little exertion--while naked--and her feeling Punchline's strikes even with her enhanced strength after holding Marvelous held her own for a while against an Asgardian.

I'm taking advantage of the situation. Fighting in this place is confusing, you face more than just your foe. You have to fight the blinding lights and the unbreathable air (The manager keeps the place like this on purpose). You fight against the deafening crowd and the continuous distractions. I remember my first fight here; I almost lost to a not so good fighter just because of this, and she had no superpowers at all. I continue attacking you, not letting you recover, I want to keep you unfocused and confused. I send a series of punches and kicks as I continue evading your attacks. I do no plan to knock you out and expose myself too much, my goal is to wear you out.

You continue to hit and run. I do my best to keep up with you, but you are fast enough to evade every counter I send your way. I try to kick you, but you grab my leg and hit my thigh from below. I let out a groan and send my other foot at you, while you are holding my leg. I spin through the air, but miss you and you throw me against the cage. I get back up fast and I am starting to get angry. So far my attacks have failed and you continue to hit me. I come back at you with a jab, hook and a roundhouse kick.

I can see you are angry and this is part of what I was trying to achieve. Your combination is better this time and faster. I manage to evade the jab and the hook but I'm not so lucky with the roundhouse kick. I block it but it hurts and the force behind it sends me to the middle of the ring. I react fast though and I'm soon back on my feet. I know that I'll recover very fast and this is the type of damage I can easily take. I return to my hit and run attacks sending combinations of kicks and punches as I move around you.

My current strategy isn't working and I need to leave the ground much sooner than I wanted. I levitate above the floor and I can finally match your speed a bit. You circle around me and try to hit me again. This time I am able to avoid it and I counter with a few jabs from above.

You levitate and this gives you a tactical advantage. The crowd boos you as they consider this an unfair trick. I change strategy and slowly give way until we are closer to the bars. There I use the bars to prop myself up using one hand as I attack you with a combination of kicks with my legs and my free hand. I use my legs to block your attacks too.

You try to level the playing field and we are fighting in the air for a moment. We both connect with several punches and kicks. We both land back on the floor and I charge you. You dodge it and I hit the bars behind you. You come at me fast and kick my back several times. I turn around and I try to counter you.

The crowd roars when the see you slamming against the bars and then being kicked and punched. You seem to be blinded by fury and are acting without thinking. I send a series of punches and kicks trying to keep you on the defensive. Then I leave an opening on purpose to allow you to hit me. I'll try to redirect your attack and try to absorb part of it while grabbing you and sending you against the bars again.

I see an opening and go for it. I send a roundhouse kick at the side of your body and I am able to hit you. Before I am able to pull my leg back, you manage to grab it and you swing me against the bars. I let out a groan and before I can defend myself, you are standing in front of me. You send a barrage of fists at my stomach and I cannot block them all. I do my best to survive the onslaught, because I am able to take quite the beating. I wait for you to slow down and prepare to hit you with full force.

I do not continue my attacks for long as I know that this is not the way I can win. My tactics mostly hit and run. I've managed to hit you a few times and I know that you will eventually recover so I step back and wait for you to come. The crowd is ecstatic with the fight seeing the local girl manage to keep her ground against the fabled superheroine.

I prepare to launch myself against you with full force and hope to crush you against the metal bars behind you. I do my best to conceal my attack and I start to slowly rise from the floor. Suddenly I dash forward and try to slam myself against. I know this will be painful if you manage to evade my charge, since I won't be able to stop myself before I hit the bars.

I manage to partially evade your attack. I'm very fast and agile and this saves me. You manage to grab one of my arms and send me against the bars but I spin and using your own momentum send you against them with me. We both slam painfully against the metal bars as the crowd roars wildly. I roll on the floor partially stunned and giggle. "Woah, this one was good!"

I stand and prepare to continue fighting. My body already recovering fast as my adrenaline speeds the process.

I hit the metal bars hard and drop to the floor. I get back on one knee and see that you are already standing. The damn cage restricts my movement in a horrible way, while it works to your advantage. The cage is seemingly smaller than on Xandar. You quickly come at me while I am on one knee. You send a kick at my head from below, but I manage to block it. You however follow up swiftly with a punch from above and my hands can't catch it in time. You slam your fist in my face and I drop to the floor.

I finally let a smile creep on my face as I've been watching the fight, seeing that Punchline is thankfully holding her own against the mighty Captain Marvelous--not that I'm thrilled that she is getting battered. I eagerly yet in trepidation watch as Marvelous has taken a punch to the face that has dropped her to the floor. I can't help but mentally whisper to Punchline, "I know you can taste victory, but do not underestimate Marvelous even if she is down..."

I dance back away from you knowing that at this point I do not need a close exchange of punches that might work to your advantage. The roar is deafening and the air is almost unbreathable. The heat caused by the amount of people gathered in the small fighting arena and the powerful lamps is covering our naked bodies in sweat. Everything feels sticky and slippery at the same time. The place stinks of sweat and alcohol.

I think back at Ravenous. "I know mommy", in an exasperated girlish tone and wink not knowing if she will see it but hoping she does.

I take a moment to take a deep breath. My hair is hanging down my face and sweat is dripping from it on the floor. The fight is starting to drain me and I will have to bring it all it seems. I rise back to my feet and see you are still looking relatively fresh. I brush my hair out of my face and levitate above the floor. This time I take a defensive stance and see if I can get you tired. I beckon you to come and get me.

I move cautiously testing if you will come and fight me or not. I see then that you have changed tactics and so the crowd does and boo and call you a coward. In their eyes you are the mighty superheroine who is now scared and using her superpowers to evade the fight. Many of them have paid to see you attacking and seem to disapprove at your new defensive stance. I move forward to attacks you and you evade me easier now. My attacks are feints that try to keep you busy while I'm not too tired. I want you to react and I have the time to do it.

"Oh, come on, you know this is unfair?" I say jokingly. "I mean, I'm not into flying", I tease you as I send a series of probes against you. I'm moving in a position that I know will lead you facing a very hard light reflected on your face. I know it and I had this used against me by the mutant who defeated me in that team fight.

I ignore your comments and continue to evade your attacks. This finally seem to be going my way for once, but you know how to fight in this arena. You pick up your pace and I try to follow you with my eyes. Suddenly I am staring in a bright light and I am temporarily blinded by it and this is when you attack me hard. You grab my feet and slam me against the floor. I let out a loud groan and try to react, but I am still not able to see very well and hopelessly miss you.

I desperately whsiper into Punchline's mind, "Finish her now while you can!"

I punch you in the face before you have time to react and then kick you in your belly. The crowd roars as they see you being brought down and punched. Then I step back, this time I will not follow Ravenous advice because I suspect that you have much of a fight left in you. But now you know that levitating is not a perfect solution.

I get back on my feet and I am starting to lose my temper. How is it possible that you keep avoiding my blows, while hitting my constantly. You are not hitting me as hard as some of my other opponents, but the number of hits are starting to build up and they are taking their toll on me. I wipe some sweat from my forehead and loosen my muscles. I dash forward and send a series of front and roundhouse kicks at your body.

Once again I trade space and dance back dodging your attacks. I cannot evade them all but I know I can take some damage so you hit me now and then while I manage to land some blows on you as well. I'm leading you to another trap as I maneuver closer to a corner. I want to give you the impression that you have cornered me and I want you to attack me there and try to pin me. Then I'll use my knowledge of the place to grab the bars and jump up so that journalist with the camera and the flash takes a photo of you blinding you with the flash.

I drive you into a corner and rush you trying to slam you against the metal bars. You however use the bars to jump over and I crash against the bars. Numerous flashing lights suddenly blind me and I hold my arms in front of my eyes. I forget all about you for a moment, as I try to fend off the blind lights.

I land behind your back and kick you hard against the corner bars. Then I grab your hair and slam hard your face against the bars a few times. Your vision is filled with flashes and spit and beer from the hostile crowd as pain erupts in your face and forehead. Your kidneys ache from my kick. Hands grab your arms and try to pin you against the bars. You realize something: in the arena the crowd is another foe. The cheers are deafening.

You grab my arms and pull them behind me. You place your right foot in my back and push me against the bars. You pull hard on my arms and my spine is starting to bend. I cry out in pain and do my best to fight the pain. In normal circumstances I would best your strength with ease, but these aren't normal circumstances. I am facing the crowd who is throwing all sorts of liquids at me and I even get some liquor in my mouth, which almost makes me choke. My breasts are squashed against the bars. Countless flashing lights are blinding me and a little girl behind is torturing me.

The public in that part is already on the corner. They grab your hair and you feel their rough hands slapping your breasts and pinching your nipples as a glassful of bourdon is splashed on your face hitting your eyes and blinding you. Nobody seems to do anything to stop them. I continue with the pressure, my knee painfully pushed against your spine as I try to back bend you against the bars. The noise is deafening. Flashes blind you are photos are taken of you in your predicament.

"What the fuck are you guys thinking you are doing!" I cry out when I feel hands grabbing my breasts and my nipples are pulled through the bars. Suddenly I let out a moan when two fingers slide inside my pussy. It seems like everyone here is against me and the crowd is trying to help you humiliate me. Rage is starting to take over and I slowly begin to move my arms closer to the side of my body. Three fingers are deep inside my pussy and another one is added.

I can feel your arms moving and you are too strong for me so I hold as hard as I can and then let you go as I slam your head against the bars. Several hands try to grab your arms and legs and capture you against the bars by pushing them out. You feel cruel fingers pinching your nipples and breasts as the fingers in your pussy continue fucking you. You have never experienced a fight like this.

My arms are pulled through the bars and my feet are moved out of the cage. Several people are holding my arms and four have a solid grip on my legs. Several hands are pulling on my hair and keep my face pressed against the metal bars. The one fingering my pussy speeds up their thrusting and I let out a loud moan. My mind is fighting several conflicts at the moment and things are starting to get confusing. Someone places a pair of nipple clamps on my nipples that is connected with a chain. If I try to move back the chain will block me from pulling my breasts back inside the cage.

I slam your head a few more times against the bars adding the stun and dizziness to your state and then I go for a choke hold with my elbow. You feel my small breasts pressed against your back as I cut your air supply . Someone grabs a bottle of cheap bourdon and pushes its neck into your mouth pouring the foul tasting alcohol. Your arms and legs are being pushed through the bars and the fingers inside your pussy speed their thrusts. You can feel more hands slapping and pinching your breasts.

Things are getting worse and worse for me. The crowd is holding me against the bars and if I could focus, I could free myself with ease. My mind however is all over the place trying to fight the pain, pleasure, sound and smell. Your grab me from behind and your arm moves around my neck and I find myself in a choke hold. My mouth is wide open and I am gasping for air. My mouth gets filled by a bottle of cheap bourdon and the liquor pours down my throat. I gag on it and some of the liquor spills out of the corner of my mouth. Things are slowly turning black for me and I need to do something fast or this fight is over. I channel my inner strength and slam everyone that is holding my arms against the metal bars. They release me as they fall to the floor. I pull my legs back into the cage freeing them from the hands gripping them. I still have four fingers fucking my pussy hard and two hands groping my breasts, while chained nipple clamps are holding my breasts out of the cage. I grab your arm with my hands and try to pull it away from my neck.

Now it's the moment to put everything on the line. I know that I can win this fight here so I don't let go. You are stronger than me but I have a perfect choke hold and I only need to maintain my pressure a bit longer. More hands make a grab for your legs and try to pull you again against the bars as the fingers inside your pussy increase their pace. The pain in your nipples is unbearable as the nipple clamps bit hard as you try to push back stretching your breasts. I move my legs around your waist and squeeze at your midsection and lower rib cage in an effort to deplete the air from your lungs as I choke you. Finally I gently kiss your ears.

My legs are pulled back through the bars and they are spread eagle now. The fingers move out of my pussy and I think finally it's over. Suddenly the four fingers penetrate my anus and I let out a muffled moan, as the bottle is still inside my mouth. The alcohol is starting to kick in and everything is starting to get blurry. I feel my strength fading and your choke hold gets tighter and tighter. Hands are grabbing my arms and they are pulling my hands away from your arm. I might have superpowers, but suddenly they all seem gone. My arms are pulled through the bars and you can continue choking me without any trouble from me. I try to keep fighting the darkness, but I am slipping further and further. My ass is being finger fucked hard, hands are slapping my breasts and someone is pulling on the chain that connects the nipple clamps.

I continue choking you and not letting air into your lungs as my legs squeeze your lower ribcage. The hands are not more decided and daring as you are being finger fucked pussy and ass at the same time. The bottle is pushed out of your mouth and an O ring made of hardened rubber is placed instead. The sounds are deafening as a man grabs your hair and pushes your head closer to the bars as he climbs on the ring outside the cage and buries his cock in your mouth.

I try to hang on for dear life, but now I am choking on a massive cock and the O ring is keeping my mouth wide open. Four fingers are buried in my pussy and ass and they are bringing me close to an orgasm. You are squeezing my waist and my neck causing my head to spin. You are controlling my air flow keeping me on the edge of passing out. It seems you want to please the crowd, as they have their way with me. My pussy is dripping juices on the floor and they people that can see it are making fun of me.

The crowd is much pleased with your humiliation as hands continue to slap and pinch your nipples and the man inside your mouth climaxes filling your with his cum that drips down your chin and on your breasts. Soon his place is taken by another one. They can see how aroused you are and they continue pushing their fingers inside you. I keep choking you and then leaving some air for you to breath only to go back to chocking you again. "You are about to cum", I say into your ear as I lick it.

I hear your words and I know they speak the truth. The second guy cums in my mouth filling my stomach with his seed. Another man quickly steps up and takes his place. I am able to breathe for a few seconds, before my throat gets filled by a cock that isn't from a human. I choke and gag on it and my throat bulges, clearly showing how deep his cock is inside my throat. My pussy clenches around the fingers that are inside and my anus does the same. I moan against the cock in my throat and my pussy begins to squirt. They crowd is cheering and laughing when they see my pussy explode squirting my juices all over the place. The fingers keep thrusting into my holes hard and suddenly they turn into fists. I am being fisted throughout my orgasm and my mind has given up the fight.

The roar of the crowd continues as they see you defeated and fucked. I do not let go of you as I keep you in my choke hold allowing only the bare minimal of air to keep you going and completely weak. The third man in your mouth grabs you by your hair and fucks you hard, his cock pushing into your throat as the fists inside your pussy and ass increase their pace. Your breasts are slapped hard and pinched, the nipple clamps tugged and your nipples stretched. "This is the price of defeat here", I whisper in your ear.

I try to respond, but the only thing you can hear is me gagging and choking on the cock that is being pushed in and out of my throat at a rapid pace. I can feel his cock twitching in my mouth, but he doesn't cum just yet. He slams himself balls deep into me and holds his cock inside my throat, letting my gag reflexes milk him. The fists inside my pussy and ass are starting to get me closer to another orgasm. My breasts are being painfully slapped and I can feel liquor being poured on them. Lips are being pressed against my flesh and they begin to suck and lick the liquor from my breasts. I am currently their fuck toy, their cum dumpster and they are loving you for it.

I know very well what it feels like to be like this. I've been in your spot twice and I was taken like this for a whole night. It can be brutal and merciless. Two girls in my team in that team fight we lost were so messed up and broken after the fight that they sold themselves as slaves the next day. One was bought by a local brothel and still works there. I've offered her to buy her freedom a few times but she has refused, her mind still lost; she lives naked and chained in a small cubicle. The other girl I see her now and then naked and collared, leashed and led by the owner of a bdsm shop of the neighbourhood. I keep you in the corner, trapped as the fists move in and out of your pussy and ass and you are gagged by the cock. Your body is being splashed by cheap alcohol and other juices and your nipples and breasts tormented.

The man that has his cock buried all the way down my throat is waiting for me to cum. He looks me in the eyes and can see that I am about to cum again. The moment my pussy begins to squirt, he unloads his cock in my throat. Those below me are amazed that I am even squirting more than during my first orgasm. My stomach is being filled by a large amount of cum and I wonder if he ever stops, but after a while his balls are finally drained. He pulls his cock out of my mouth and a trail of cum follows his cock and drops down on my face. Another hard cock takes my mouth and the ritual starts all over. The two fists go out of my pussy and ass, but two new fists replace them. It seems the other ones got tired and fresh ones are fucking me hard. You seem to be enjoying yourself on my back, your tongue is moving inside my ear and you are telling me that I am going to be your slave.

I lick your ear as I whisper to you. "Maybe I'll give you to them so they fuck you until you pass out. I know how tough you are and I know that they will use you all day and night", I say as you choke on the new cock in your mouth as your pussy and ass are being fisted. Fingers pinch your nipples and slap your breasts. Tongues lick your legs as they hold them.

"But maybe not because I want to have a piece of you myself", I whisper. The referee announces my victory, something that it's quite unnecessary since everybody can see what state you are.

I am forced to cum again and the cock inside my mouth climaxes. While cumming he pulls his cock out of my mouth and covers my face in his sperm. The fists move out of my pussy and ass and the hands move away from my body, as you have been announced the winner of the fight. I drop to me knees instantly and the only reason why I don't collapse on the floor is that you are still on my back and the chain connecting the nipples clamps keep me against the metal bars. The O ring is still holding my mouth wide open and cum runs out of my mouth down my chin.

I free you of the nipple clamps and grab you by your hair and make you crawl back to the center of the ring. You are a mess, your face and chin and breasts covered by cum, spit and cheap alcohol. Your pussy is dripping with your juices and your anus is gapping open by the fisting. The referee gives me a collar attached to a leash that I wrap around your neck as the crowd cheers.

I submissively crawl behind you, my mind not in any state to fight back. You collar me and hold the leash. You walk me around the cage for a couple of laps showing me off to the crowd. You slap my ass several times and the crowd cheers loudly.

The cage opens and we leave the ring. I walk and you crawl naked behind me. The arena security, made from local thugs makes sure that nobody gets too close to you as you are lead like a slave. I ask a member of the staff to gather your things as I go to my changing room for a quick shower and dress. You are made to wait outside naked and on your knees with orders to pleasure with your tongue the female staff member when she returns with your clothes.

The female staff member drops my cloths down on the ground and she sits down in a chair. She lifts up her skirt and reveals her naked pussy to me. I am forced to crawl to her and ordered to lick her pussy. My tongue slides inside her pussy and she grabs my hair pushing me in deeper. I soon have her moaning and hear you taking a shower. This is all so humiliating, but I know what I agreed to and I intend to keep my word.

When I emerge from my changing room your face is smeared with female cum which adds to the male cum, the spit and the cheap bourbon. I grab your clothes and take you by your leash and thank the staff woman who is all smiles now that you have pleasured her. On our way out we see the Feral Cats being dragged to the auction block, their faces covered in tears of shame. "You have to be careful with the stakes in this place", I say as I look at them.

I say nothing, even though the O ring is keeping my mouth wide open. I submissively crawl behind you naked and wonder where you will take me. I am a bit surprised you didn't fuck me in the cage in front of everyone. So I am trying to figure out your plan with me. I know that you and Ravenous are close and that frightens me a bit. I know Ravenous has a dark side and seeing me like this will most likely trigger it.

When we arrive to the gate you finally see what I have in store for you. There is an old pick up truck waiting for us. The vehicle has been extensibly modernized and armoured. You can see four armoured figures there. You can also see a X shaped cross mounted on the front of the truck with cuffs ready to bind you for display. An armoured woman approaches us.

"Good fight, Punchline", she says as she caresses your hair.

"I brought you a present, a slave for the Rust Heads to play with", I say.

So apparently you brought me to a group called the Rust Heads. The name doesn't ring a bell and I question why you are friends with them. Without getting any answers I am being placed on the X and my wrists and ankles are cuffed against it. My naked, cum, liquor, sweat and spit covered body is on full display. The armored woman inspect me and they seem to be very pleased with you.

I smile at Michelle as she seems satisfied with what I brought to her. She expected me to win and I've not disappointed her. I know that waging was against me even though the locals were supporting me on line betting was going to other way. By putting their money on my the Rust Heads seem to have made quite a profit. You notice certain submissiveness in me when dealing with the leader of the Rust Heads.

The only upside to my current situation is that I can finally recover from everything and I get to watch your interaction with them in relative peace. The one you are dealing with seems to be the leader of the gang and it's obvious to me that you are not in charge. I can see that you are submissive to the leader and I fear that I might have to save us both. I know that Ravenous is close, she has been following us since we left the arena.

Offline Alicettlg820

Re: Infinity War: Captain Marvelous vs Punchline
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2018, 08:44:53 AM »
Awesome job! I can't wait to see what happens next! Here's hoping Captain Marvelous gets well trained!