News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----

• 63 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Greetings my fellow friends, followers, readers in Catfight Fantasy Land....
---I'm sending you an update that is urgent in some ways....Read on ...You will understand.... And hopefully "sympatize".....
  As many of you know a while back (a couple of years?) I posted some details of the new TV I bought; If you recall it acted strangely (in kind of a "good" way) much of the time....Picture would fade in and out; programs, movies, shows got scrambled......Most of the movies that feature catfights or women who I/we fantasize about fighting.....Karen McDougal, Joan Collins, Linda Evans, Stephanie Powers, Wonderwoman, Star Trek Babes; Strangely enough this would happen all of a sudden, many times without even changing the channel...(Not sure if my original postings are still up).....Anyways I will elaborate in a few minutes....
    I wish to sincerely apologize for the stories I started and didn't finish; THIS TV sittuation seems to DEMAND alot of my time, effort and attention. I would like to get this TV set fixed ....welllll,
maybe not; maybe at least figure out what's going on so I could half way control it; But then again, it isn't that difficult of a problem....and the unknowable, uncontrollable programs (fight mixups) are kind of fun to watch.
     I kind of wanted to maybe let other people (who love catfighting, celebrity style) watch or maybe help figure it out. I contacted one person; as soon as he sat down to watch the TV returned to normal.....He left....And POW...Yes, literally POW....ON Gilligans Island Ginger punched MaryAnn hard in the kisser. MaryAnn screamed, punched her back.....She seemed to be aiming for the lovely redheads jaw but couldn't quite reach it....POW.....Right in the boob.....Well Coconuts, Four Coconuts ended up in a rather Tropical Steamy Storm.....One lovely ships sails, got shredded...
    There was a knock on the door; the screen went hazy, then blandk; it was my friend returning....He had left something behind.....DRAT.....
----------
     i was having a blast watching this crazy set up;  In one show that was a detective show, I think McCloud maybe, Linda Evans had a tussle with Stephanie Powers; a rather hot fight action wise on the actual show; Stephanies blouse got ripped and her bra exposed.....Well this TV something got messed up........The sexy redhead actually lost her bra in the fight; the furious lovely blonde almost choked her with it, before knocking her out cold.....instead of a fish tank the giggling blonde grabbed a bottle of wine, drizzled it over the lovely redheads chest, then did her own delicious "wine tasting" .....and NO ONE interrupted the "fight."
    Now, answer me this....How can this happen?
    This is one strange TV ...(And I lost the warrnaty card so I can't return it)....
--------
     Of course when I order a DVD or watch a specific catfight episode with babes like Tanya Danielle, Francesca Le, Tori Sinclair? I can experience more "problems.."
     Miss Sinclair popped up in an episdode of Raymond and "ran into" Patricia Heaton who was all alone; Patricia was at her finest, dressed in sexy longerie, garters....(as was lovely Miss Sinclair); Ever wanted to see two sizzling redheads go at it wearing nothing but sexy skimpy threads...(Whoops did I give some of my own historical timeline away)?  Mind you I'm not truly disappointed with this strange TV's baffling behavior.....
     I tend to watch some of the older shows....I mean flicks from yesteryear.....I liked to watch the show about the radio station in the Midwest with that gorgeous platinum blonde; Loni was her first name....Was it Johnson, Miller, no AndersoN i believe; I just tuned int to that show after watching an old rerun of Dallas.....That busty, beautiful lady Victoria (her real first name) suddenly appeared in the radio office.
      "What the hell? What are YOU doing here?" The blonde bombshell was instantly surprised and miffed. Before the baffled soap opera beauty could respond, angy fingers grabbed for her hair; blistering slaps and punches sent the lovely Victoria reeling falling into office furniture.....Ripppp; Rippppp and Stripp.....Loni stripped Victoria to her bra and panties, pantyhose and heels before treating to a vicious hairpull and uppercut ....as the outmatched beauty stumbled, Loni charged in, unsnapped her bra and ripped it partially off....
      "Aiieeeee....'Helpppppp..." Victoria bawled.
       Crazy TV......Airwaves? Can they really act on their own....
       A sharply clad Military Dressed Brunette Babe suddenly appeared; she charged across the office, jumped over a chair and landed onto the surprised blonde conquerors back.
      "Get her...Pound her....Strip her...' I found myself yelling, almost screaming ....Cat Bell has always been my favorite......
-------------
       Well, I must go.....I find myself once again apologizing  for having to leave....(I aways keep the TV on as I don't want anything relly Bad to go further wrong with this TV....Oh heck, let me be a tad more honest...(I don't want to miss anything, okay folks?)
       I like to watch The Big Bang Show.....that hot blonde  (she was really hot in the first episodes) and the ssultry brunette from where was it? India? just have to get together  in a very special way....But that hasn't happened yet....
       I want to get some of the real old movies that featured.....Sophia Loren, Raquel Welch, and those really hot babes like Bridgette Bardote , Claudia Cardinale....you know the hotties of sixties, seventies.....What would happen if there was a From Russia With Love....Mixup with The old Billion CaveWomen in Fur Bikini saga adventure.....Somehow I hope Tanya Danieele meets Charlize Theron.....
        Well, that's my update....I do hope to get back here sometime.....maybe....
(In the meantime any "fight combos' you'd like to see IF i ever patent this TV  or post about some of the Fithts it treats me with?)
      Bye Bye.....

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
Re: Urgent Update On TV (Celeb Story Situation,"Fiasco"} To Everyone----
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 09:21:29 PM »
Keven... I tried, really I DID try!

I read the story of your tribulations with that darn TV (twice!) and I felt your pain... No, I mean I felt real, actual pain! (I suspect some kind of virus similar to the one your TV has may have - possibly thru your post - infected my Commodore 64! At one point, a frog was jumping from log to log across a stream when this little round yellow character appeared - screen right - and just GOBBLED him right up! DANG!)

Anyway, IF I were you, I'd call a recycler - they're paying good money for the gold in electronics chips - and have him/her haul it away. Then bite the bullet and go out and get a state-of-the-art, High Def, 3D projection television.

Take it home...
plug it in
and then hold your breath....

While you pray you have a similar problem with that one - projecting the actual Tanya Danielle, Charlize Theron, Tori Sinclair, Francesca Le... and others.... right into your living room to roll around on the carpet!

ON SECOND THOUGHT!!!

...set that projection TV up in the bedroom....

Offline kevan

• God Member
"Update....Recycled.....Yeehaw......Ya Won't Believe This"
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2018, 08:32:17 PM »
   Good Advice Ginny....
   Only one problem....
   I called three recyclers....
   First one hung up on me....(Don't think he believed my situation...)
   Second one said...."Really? REALLY? Tell me more....
   I told him more and in detail.....
'''He interrupted and said....."Wow...Ummm...REALLY? Seriously? WHY would you want to get rid of this thing.....It's priceless...."
  Click....Buzzzzpffft......
  I think his line is still down.......Can't get through....
  Third call....
    Guy offered me $300,00      but with a catch....
    He did not want to buy the set....he offered me that much per story.....wanted all copyrights, and offered to send over a lawyer.....sounded kind of shady......
    A few hours and beers later I decided to watch the news, weather, etc... (Sometimes this thing actually works "properly"
   Midway through the weather report ......there was an annoying interruption.......Well, not exactly annoying.......Would you all agree?  (Annoying or not....post your response in a post.....)
----------------------------

"Awwwwrgggggh....Stop it....Nooooo....Don't   Please....."
    Rippppp. Ripppp.
    Slap. Slap...Whack....
    "Uhhhh...Argggghhh....Pleeeaseee...Nooooo."
   Instant attention.....Mine....To Heck with the weather....
    My eyes were instantly fixed on the delightful erotic catfight scene...
   One gorgeous Raquel Welch was sitting on Bridgette Bardot; Bridgette screamed, squirmed and struggled; her luscous full breasts bulged out of her torn low-cut dress. Raquel snarled and cussed at her angrily as she alternated between slaps to her rivals face and breasts. She seemed unconcerned with her own almost completely shredded blouse and that her bra was barely containing her "pride and joys."
     "Delightful, simply delightful....and how well this will pay off...." One happy cigar smoking producer/executive said as he moved closer to the action.
      Several of the other high and mighty producers followed suit, or at least tried to.....Decisions, decisions......What's better than one sexy catfight between two hot starletts?
     Why two or three of course.
    "Yeowwwwwch.....Why you stupid blonde bitch....I'll kill you...."
     Wham. Pow......Blam.... (And all the other one word exclamations used by Batman, etc of the sixties and seventies.
    Two more fantabulous woman vs woman fights and broken out.
    Eyes delighted, talents noted, money, MONEY anticipated.....The Producers' Bright Idea was going to pan out beautifully.
    Already reaping the benefits of the sizzling catfight in "From Russia With Love", the producers had an idea. Have several of the young hotties come to a meeting/i.e. party; Get some rumors, insults, challenges going and see who vs who was the hottest....Which babes could fight which babes....in a movie, or a hot scene......
    "This could work well," one guy noted as he watched Sophia Loren smack Barbara Eden around. The blonde fought hard, but Sophia was faster, meaner....She stripped the blonde to her waist.
    "She's had enough!" a tall lovely brunette snarled as she buried her long fingers in Raqel's hair. Raquel screamed in agony and anger as she was pulled off of Bridgette, jerked to her feet.
    "Take this sweetie," POW.....Martine Beswick smacked Raquel hard, grabbed her by the hair, threw her into a sultry blonde. Faye Dunaway snickered as she caught the luscious soon to be famous star. Martine moved in...
      "Now those two need to fight," one very smart executive said as he downed the rest of his bourbon drink.
      One lovely redhead was doing her best to fend off two attackers...
     "Two against one isn't fair,,,,but it sure is hot...' someone noted.......Ann Margaret  battled Dawn Wells and a tall redhead.....(Someone was yelling for Tina to attack Dawn instead of Ann).....
   ------------
       I watched this "misfunction" for about fifteen minutes.....Darn....Missed the weather......CrazyTV.....

Offline Raypops

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2018, 09:47:16 PM »
  I love these!  I wish I had that TV!

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2018, 12:31:53 AM »
.... and your problem with battling "hottest weather women of the Internet" is.... ?

Welch-Bardot... that's so "over" "been done" (like, to death! LOL!)

You've got to get one of those new Roku or 4D televisions, ones that get today's zoftig babes.... or at least "yesteryear's" (think Ginger, MaryAnn, Charlize Theron... heck, even Yvonne Strahovski's "oeuvre la hille" but not by too much to still be somewhat entertaining!

You look like some kind of poor schlemeile caught in a "temporal displacement" or a bad episode of "Twilight Zone"... fated to relive the 1950's and -60's over and over and over with ne'er a Kate Upton or Ariel Winter to show for it!

"Alas, poor Keven; I knew him well, Horatio."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 10:51:19 PM »
    "YeeeeHawwww...Isn't this great?"....The excited yell was barely heard over the clanking of mugs of sudsy cold beers and the rather unmannerly guzzling of special brews from the half-dozen local distillery outlets.
     "See. Our gal Daisy is winning again," a familiar voice boasted as the gorgeous brunette wrapped her long sexy legs around the struggling busty blonde's waist. A spirited one-sided struggle ensued; gasps from that impressive chest.....A wayward "puppy" with a "pink nose."  Shouts of victory.
      Daisy had won another trophy.....as she released her rival she winked at her new beau, stood up, wiped a bit of wet mud from her "Daisy Dukes" and playfully tugged at her sexy top.
     "Shouts of congrats, Way to go girl," Suddenly faded, then turned to "Oooh's and Ahhhh's..." as surprisingly another blonde; knockout gorgeous walked towards the mudpit.
      I was just as surprised as the TV crowd.....(Forgot I'd switched briefly from the old rerun of Dukes Of Hazzard to a recent blurb about Sexy Sports swimsuit models and Recent Hotties."
     "Who the heck is she?" country hunk asked as the busty blonde gave him an unexpected "chest to chest" bump.....A new southern bump suddenly appeared in hunk's "southern region."   
     "Go get her Kate.."  Encouragement came from my lips, not the TV.....(I knew, I just knew Kate would need all the help she could get..."
      "Come on, try and tussle me sweetie," Daisy said as she motioned to the beautiful blonde.
       "Gonna kick your country bumpkin' ass," Kate snarled; she lunged.
       "Arrrrrrgggh..." Kerwhump...
      One gorgeous blonde's lovely legs kicked outward and upward; luscious boobs bounced....nice ass lands hard..."
     "Get her Daisy.....kick her blonde ass..."
     A blurrr of action....Daisy's top went flyin'.....Kate Upton landed a perfect punch to the legendary brunette's jaw.....
     "Daisy...Nooooo....Get her Daisy...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2018, 09:21:50 PM »
   'They wanna see your boobs," Kate hissed as she watched an eager lucky bystander catch the now topless brunette's top.
    Wham... Another punch to the jaw and Daisy staggered.
    "Git her...take her down..."  General advice....Heeded....Succeeded....
    Beautiful blonde, bodacious brunette, both screaming and yelling tumbled as one to the mud; Arms flailed, beautiful legs kicked,
    Two luscious bodies entwined and were soon covered in mud.
    Kate seemed to be trying to mother Daisy with her impressive chest. The famous brunette was "fast as greased lightning" as they
say and was soon using her sexy legs to great advantage.
   "Uhhhhh, Umppppfhhh," Kate gasped as she felt her waist being squeezed hard.....
   "Yeah, squeeze her, squeeze her good..." Someone yelled.     
    "Look at tose boobs, those HUGE boobs," I found myself shouting, so to speak...."SMART"? Technology; can actresses really hear
through the TV? 
     "YEEEHAWWW!" One slick muddy patch of fabric ripped  and separated from it's luscious twin cargo....became airbound....Kate's "double loveliness," instantly
revealed made quite an impression....
       Barely a blush, hardly a brief look of embarrasment on a perfect complexion....SPLAT.....A "southern mudpack moisturizing pack" splattered all over the blonde...
Up close and personal......Crowd cheered......"Boob freedom" and a special facial....?!
      Whumppp....Daisy's head snapped back as a nasty backfist connected. A vicious backwards elbow thrust...
     "ARGGGGGH..." the stunned brunettes' face turned into a pained grimace as her right breast felt the unwelcome painful blow.
     "Oh no, Daisy....watch out....." 
      Daisy found herself being jerked to her feet, courtesy her hair.....
      "Get her...I'm gonna help you...."
     One flash......One BLONDE flash....almost two fast to see......I was glad for my strange TV's foulup......Fast motion first...then slowwwww motion......
     One gorgeous blonde......stacked.......Yes really "stacked." (Do they still use that word now a days?
     "What the hell.....Hey.....FOUL....NO fair.....where's the ref?"     
     Fairness? Equality? At a roadhouse....In a mudpit......with lots of moonshine.....Southern Babes...Hilbilly Hunks.....and yes, one screwy Tv that has no inkling of time, space, etc.
    "Oh my,  this is HOT........(channelling "Paris?")   I found myself "glued" to the TV.....
     Now two blondes; two blondes with big "hooters."  One brunette. One very famous brunette....
     "Charlotte McKinney....settle down....Fight Fair?".......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2018, 09:33:07 PM »
  "Get her, get her good!"
   "Get WHO? WHO do you want to be gotten?"
    Urgent questions asked came from my shaky but raspy voice as I watched the much loved brunette "Daisy" Duke fight the gorgeous blonde Kate; and soon, very soon Charlotte.....Two gorgeous blondes....
    I desperately wanted my hero (or heroess?) Daisy to win......(BUT, then again two against one's can be most lovey as well)....
    Whack....Slap.....
   "Uhhhhh."
    Lovey mud covered, fiesty topless brunette knocks blondies arm hard; Blondie grunts as she involuntarily releasing her handful of hair; Then she gasps again as a wicked backhand slams into her pretty face.
    "Ompppphhh,"  Kate gasps as her bare feet slip in the mud, and she tumbles backwards...lovely legs kick out, ...arms flail...
     "Unggggghhh." Involuntary groan escapes lovely blondes sexy pouty lips as an angry well placed mudspattered sexy bare foot slams into her pubic mound courtesy one gorgeous older brunette....
      "Gotcha sweetie," Daisy laughs loudly and flashes a "country girl" victory smile around to all onlookers.
      "Wowza..." I moan, kind of happy that I didn't sell the TV yet; sincerely hoping that there would not be any "malfunction, interruption...etc."
       I watched anxiously as there was a technical "blink" in the screen; I held my breath, then breathed deeply smiling as picture came back and everything was in slow motion.....
     "Gotcha you poor girl," Charlotte shouted as she caught Kate; Kate's lovely body including her upper torso was at least half covered with slick mud so the busty blonde almost lost her grip, but fortunately found two rather sizeable "bumps" to prevent a total slipthrough so to speak.
      "Nice tits," Charlotte whispered in Kate's ear as she helped her back to her feet.
      "Need some help with this sweet little hillbilly bitch?"
      "Yes please....Help me out....This will be fun."
      "Yiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeee!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2018, 12:01:44 AM »
        Ear-piercing scream of assumed victory escaped Kate's lips as she charged at the slightly startled beautiful brunette.
        Daisy's beautiful eyes squinted, her lovely lips puckered into a snarl as she stepped forward, shot her arm out and slammed it hard,
full force into the charging blondes' chest.
        Whummmppp.
        "Uhhhhhh......"
        Swishhhhhhhssssshhhh.
        'Twin peaks" strong-armed.....
         Kate gasped in response to the upclose, upfront pain. Her bare feet slipped in the mud; down she went sliding, right between and under the gorgeous brunette's legs.
        "Stupid blonde hussy," Daisy snickered as she stepped forward and raised her hands almost in a boxing stance.
        "Come on Miss Blondie Big Boobs," she taunted as she sized up the gorgeous chesty blonde that advanced ready to to pound the older brunette.
        "I'm not as easy as she is," Charlotte warned and continued to advance; she had never fought another woman in mud; she enjoyed the feel of the slimy slick smooth goop on her bare feet; she naturally despised brunettes....(several had battled her throughout past years; seemed to happen when she "developed.") Her flirtiness and her "twin assets" seemed to bring out the cattiness in other babes  She had only won one catfight with a brunette...(Well, kindof with a friends help).....Now she felt confident; this broad was a bit older, seemed somewhat modest and was a bit winded.
        Whaaackkk.
        Slap....
        "Uhhhhh....Ohhhhh."
         Wham........

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2018, 05:36:28 PM »
          Action! So hot....so fast......So delicious....Catfight Ecstasy.....(Fortunately it's like this crazy TV knew my mind); Sow, slowwwww motion..)
          Charlotte....the busty blonde, clad in a sexy tight cleavage revealing top and shorts that almost were as sexy as Daisy's "Daisy Dukes."   Alas, not jean cutoffs, maybe polyester, cotton or perhaps a blend?....
          Lovely silky blonde hair seemingly floating as she lunged, those luscious breasts bouncing......pretty face looking angry, catty, hungry.......She had plans for the lovely topless half mud coated brunette.....
          Whaaaackk.
          A wild somewhat desperate punch smacked blondie in the face.
          Lovely bare feet slipped in the mud just enough for that lovely face to miss the brunt of Daisy's punch.
         Slap.....rather SLAP!!!
         Daisy winced as the blondes angry slap connected full on.
        "Uhhhhhhh."  The groaning moan seemed to be too much for just a well placed slap from the incoming blonde.
        "Oooooohhhpfffhhh," the brunette groaned again. Her beautiful eyes glazed, rolled.
        "Nice shot," Charlotte cackled as she looked at her new partner in catfight crime.
         Kate, down in the mud, but not out, moved forward; cocked her arm as she made a fist.
        One upward punch......upward, hard and fast.....connected with her rival's "sweet spot."
        Daisy's lovely luscious body, all her muscles seemed to morphe into rubber; her knees wobbled....
       "What's a matter sweetie?" Kate giggled as she stood up....
        "You don't look so good darlin'," Charlotte laughed as both blondes caught the brunette as she started to go down.
         Blonde, blonde sweetness......with brunette spice in between.
        Kate pressed her body into Daisy from behind....Charlotte moved in tight; she was chest to chest now with the brunette.
       "STOP.....Uhhhhhh, get away from me....Let me go you crazy bitches.....Uhhhhhhh."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 12:32:36 AM »
      "We're gonna make things tough for you lady," Kate snarled as she wrapped her left arm around the older woman's lovely throat. She made a fist and pressed it hard into the middle of Daisy's back.
       "Unggggggh," Daisy moaned as she felt her back musces tighten as her chest pushed out.
       "Hmmmmm, you're built quite nice too," Charlette laughed...."Still quite firm and perky,"
        Daisy's face actually blushed.....this unwanted babe on babe on babe "prison" was getting uncomfortable in more ways than one. She felt the younger blondes huge mounds press into her. She was getting a bit weaker from Kate's
        hold on her throat....and that hard fist....
       Moans, groans, gasps, grunts.....so sexy, so hot; sounded louder than usual no doubt as the whole crowd had suddenly turned silent; the drunk and rowdy fans seemed to be holding their collective breaths....(both men and women)
 as the three lovelies struggled.....two intent on a takedown' humiliations....one hoping to break free....
      "Oh MY....Her nipples, they're hard as rocks," Charlotte said with mock surprise....She had felt the older brunettes  stiff nipples when the two clashed up close and personal. Her own thick "love nubs" were now fully erect and sending signals of pleasure as she crushed her breasts against Daisy. (Close ups from some lucky but highly skilled cameraman zeroed in on the blonde's chest; that tight top was no match for blondies' "points."
      "Uhhhhhhhh....Please.....I'm gonna pound you when I get loose," the brunette said in between gasps and moans....
      "She's weakening......think your nice punch hurt her good," Charlotte said as she smiled at Kate.
       "You're right, it was a great shot'" Kate laughed....(Perfect punch.....so much that all the women in the crowd gasped when it was delivered).
       "Maybe you should check things out to make sure things are all okay," Charlotte said trying to sound serious.
       "Good idea," Kate said as her smiling face got serious, and her beautiful eyes flooded with nastiness...(catfight nastiness).
       "Uhhhhhhhh....."
       "Nooooooo-Nuhumpppfhhhhhh."
       The unwelcome arm tightened even further against the older brunette beauties'  throat; sudden relief from the hard fist in the back; one lovely hand slid along a slim waist; hungry fingers rubbed the taut flat belly; flicked some mud away, slid slowly down, down, down......
        "OH YEAH!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 06:47:57 PM »
    "Yeah;Yeah.....She's got her-Heh Heh."
      Heat was flowing as fast as moonshine as the crowd collectively moved closer to the "two against one" catfight, or rather ""catball?"
      "Uhhhh...Ooohhhh....Stop that," Daisy said trying really hard to sound angry .....Angry, she certainly was....BUTT, Kate was being a real "pest" shall we say?
      "Oh My, Yes I think EVERYTHING is working down here," Kate giggled, relishing her luscious victim's reluctant moaning and fully body squirming.
       "Like my boobs country girl?" Charlotte chirped as she shifted position a bit and forced her huge breasts into the older brunette's face.
       "They're bigger, better than yours," the busty blonde hissed.
        "Kiss it, so Suck my nipple," Charlotte rasped as she pressed herself hard into the gasping brunette's face; she positioned her left breast's  thick rock hard
nipple into the older woman's soft quivering lips.
         "That's it.....Oooohhh....sorry this is such a thick sturdy top," Charlotte giggled.
          "Mmmphhhhhhh,"
           Muffled protests, hot and heavy squirming.
          Nasty catty teasing.......
         "Somebody help?"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 10:54:22 PM »
   'YEOOOCHHHHIIIEEEE!"
    (Note: A nipped nipple always hurts, whether the pearly whites bite through a sturdy top, skimpy top or taste  pure "love nub."
    Daisy sucked air hard and fast, let her body go a bit limp; Kate suddenly had to use her strength to hold onto her lovely prey.
    One quick half turn, and Daisy was free. She dropped to her knees, completed the turn and slammed a hard fast fist into
    her now both surprised and stunned blonde attacker.
    Thunk...
    "Oooohhhh....Owwwwwww. Bet that smarts..." Fans of the fight, mostly femaie once again winced collectively. Most were locals and seemed
quite elatedt that Daisy scored one for the home team....so to speak....
     "Uhhhhhh," Kate moaned as she grabbed her crotch with both hands and slowly dropped to her knees.
     Slick mud; some slippin' annd slidin'; Older brunette buried her fingers into lovely blonde hair with "slippery mud" highlights.
    Stunned and in pain, lovely Kate feels like her world is spinning as Daisy jerks her head sideways, back and forth. She released the muddy blonde hair
with one hand, delivers several backhands to the young blonde, then with a country girl snicker she slaps the blondes beautiful mud splattered breasts, making
them bounce with each blow.
     "Yeah, get her tits," somebody yells.
     "Well, wellll, uhh, er, uhh, I'm gonna help you Kate....Hang on..."
     Beautiful busty blonde Charlotte seemed to have awakened from her surprise assault...Her boob still hurt, but no yukky blood or anything. She actually felt a flash of pleasure....
(Could that be?) Maybe it was just the left over feelings from the brief but oh so hot sucking..."
    "Yeah you get her sweetie!" Not a fans voice; a sultry feminine voice.
     "Ohhhhh My.....Yeeee-Haw....."
      (Those in the know were just about ready to blow a gasket; those not in the know, just felt that something hot, magical and lots of fun was going to happen..
       Daisy glanced up, taking a break from nasty tit slapping.....she smiled with delightful surprise..........
      "Get her girl....Go git her..."
       A sizzling flash.....Tight top; tighter shorts....a flash of lovely....
      Charlotte screamed, tried to run....
     Heather Thomas...........

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2018, 10:00:29 PM »
    "Uhhhh...Yeowwww!"
     A blazing streak of lusciousness; a flying leap....Heather landed on Charlotte's back, buried her fingers in that lovely blonde hair, wrapped her famous sexy legs around her lovely prey's waist and brought her down hard'
     "Uhhhhmppfhhh," the stunned busty blonde gasped as she splashed down into the slick mud.
      "What the he-OUCHHHH."
       Charlotte screamed as she tried in vain both to buck Heather off and to yank away the long strong fingers that had slipped underneath her tight top and were scartching, mauling her huge left breast.
       "Gonna squeeze you sense Miss big boobs" Heather snickered as she tightened her gorgeous legs into a "python like" grip around the squirming blonde's waist. Her fingers captured the thick hard nipple and she twisted
it hard.....The older famous babe relished the younger beauties' screams, moans and struggles as she looked over at Daisy; she smiled and cheered her on.
        "Get her, get her good; show her what country babes can do."
         "Yeah, git her, git her good....that's it; squeezer her too, squeeze her good."
          The "hillbilly" brunette was doing her best; Kate was struggling mightily, trying everything to get loose; but Daisy hung on; her legs were winning the battle below; inspite of those wildly flailing arms and the desperate hands that tried to get a good grip on her muddied hair, Kate was basically spending precious energy (and looking darn sexy at it) while her older rival was winning. Daisy was sitting behind her rival; legs wrapped around her middle; tittie slapping had turned into the occasional painful squeeze; cheers erupted with each pained shout of "My boobs, my boobs, stop squeezing my boobs."
         Few noticed some action a few feet away.
         WHOOSSSSSH....
         "Ooooohhh....Brrrrrrrrr."
        "Yeehaw! Alright.....This is great..."
         "Three cheers for Moonshine Molly!"
         Yes, the local babe from the nearby hills had just "struck again" and in a most timely way.....Her family made moonshine. She'd bring a load of moonshine to the place every so often; especially when there was mudwrestlin' or
"chick fightin."  Moonshine Molly loved to sneak up close to the action and throw a big bucket of her favorite moonshine on the tusslers; the gudh of illegal brew would instantly wash off most of the mud and make most of the
loveliness of the gorgeous combatants magically completely visible. As she liked to chill the moonshine first, the coldness of the liquid wetness brought out the"best" in the battling babes.. (For those who don't understand, please look up "wet t-shirt contests?!!!)
          "What the hell? Whoooooooa....NOOOOOOO!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2018, 10:52:55 PM »
     Surprised angry protest from one angry topless blonde; (Hot blonde feels cold....) Kate leaped to her feet, started to slide, caught herself, stopped, shook, shuddered as if to rid herself of the unwelcome coldness. Daisy was on her feet first, and grabbed a handful of the blondes soaking wet, almost squeaky clean hair, smacked her in the upper back.
     "Nooooooooo," Kate shouted. The brunette jerked the blondes head backwards hard; she fired a punch to her ribs, grabbed an arm, twisted it hard spinning Kate around to face her.
      Two fast hard slaps made the blonde bombshells beautiful eyes glaze; One good hard and fast nipple pinch; Daisy moved in, leaned forward; Two naughty nasty catfight surprise moves; a hard head butt, a  rocket knee to the crotch;
     "UHHHHH," Blondie looked sooooo sexy as her legs buckled, her boobs bounced and her luscious body slowly went down.
      "Whaaa-Noooooo, please," the plea, raspy, weak eeked out between two sexy perfectly pouty lips.
       "Just one more thing....it's a country girl catfight thing," the brunette snickered as she dropped down, thrust out her let, knee, all while wrestling Kate down.
       "Not sure what this is....something to do with a sore back.....or breaking blondes," Daisy laughed.
       "Ooooohh......Nuh....Uhhhh.....Noooooo."
     The gorgeous topless blonde squirmed a bit, writhed slowly, sexily as the older brunette held her; yes the "back breaker' can hurt a mite; Daisy was a local expert. The blondes huge beautiful breasts jiggled as they felt several swift slaps; a naughty nasty hand slipped over the blondes abs, nails dug in, then slipped inside a bit of soft cloth......A crotch claw as they say; The other hand seemed somewhat indecisive; a nice boob squeeze or a downward yank on that still moonshine wet blonde hair.....
      "Yeah, you got her....Go Daisy!"
       "Yeoooowwwchhh......"
       "Hey look over there...."