News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Celebrity question

• 7 Replies

Offline dbmoore1968

Celebrity question
« on: October 26, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
What does everyone perfer in celebrity fights?

A private fight (maybe a few of each persons friends) because they don't want the real world to know they are or like to fight.  This can be organized or impromptu fights.
Or
A full audience ppv event stadium where it is ok by the celebrity to be topless boxing or cat fighting etc for all to know

Offline boobytrap

• God Member
Re: Celebrity question
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2019, 02:51:27 AM »
If I have to choose, public fight. You can't beat that atmosphere.

Offline Anon

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2019, 02:26:51 AM »
I prefer the second option. It gives an excuse for fights between people who have nothing to do with each other personally, but make an entertaining match up for other reasons.

Offline Thedemba2

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2019, 03:51:11 AM »
Private fights you are able to work around to settle a feud with a good set up, public fights are fun too but you have to know how to work the crowd.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2019, 02:23:49 PM »
Private fight that way they can settle their differences in a bedroom like setting

Offline WrestleFic

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2019, 10:11:19 PM »
I prefer private fights. Big public affairs are very obvious fiction (I mean, we don't have that in real life, so...) but the private fights are, in a way, more 'real'.

Offline de Trixah

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 02:22:07 PM »
It is not really important to me, but if I have to choose, I feel just like WrestleFic. Private settings seem a tad more realistic. But there have been so many great stories and even tournaments in public setting, so who cares?

And then, there is still the possibility of a private fight (not in a ring or so) in the public, e.g. two girls celebs meet at a beach or a public Hollywood event and get into a catfight (what we also hear of only in rare rumours).  ;)

Offline Ben19c

« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2019, 03:30:21 PM »
I prefer A private fights, but public fights can be wonderful with the right pairing of celebs.