News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Fictional Fight: Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) vs Mera (Aquaman)

• 5 Replies

Offline Raspberry

• God Member
For those asking: Mila Kunis vs Emma Watson matchup is cumming around Friday(25th). This is another one of my idea. The type of match is a free for all. There will be no certain sport to accommodate the rules rather more of a street fight but the fighters will be wearing protective gloves and knee pads to minimalise the damage as much as possible. Also there won't be any weapons used during the fights.  Don't worry there will still be a lot of dirty fighting and such. This is an experimental fight but if you like it I might make a tournament after is finish my series with Emma Watson. Feel free to add and ask anything you wish in the comments.

Offline Raspberry

• God Member
Re: Fictional Fight: Hermione Granger (Harry Potter) vs Mera (Aquaman)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 12:51:09 PM »
Pictures:

{alt}

{alt}
« Last Edit: January 23, 2019, 12:55:23 PM by MtRaspberry »

Offline IronLuigi

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2019, 02:34:26 PM »
No way Mera could ever lose this fight, in my opinion.

Offline ernest31

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2019, 04:33:39 PM »
I really hope Jermione can pull through I do have a question will you be posting more stories on your Emma Watson polls I'd love to see one from the previous poll.

Offline Raspberry

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2019, 07:25:20 PM »
I really hope Jermione can pull through I do have a question will you be posting more stories on your Emma Watson polls I'd love to see one from the previous poll.

Currenty I'm working on a series of 20 stories including Emma Watson going up against various opponent. My next story will be vs Mila Kunis and will be uploaded on Saturday latest. You can read my first story here: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=77387.0

Offline sherlie

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 04:04:22 AM »
Good to see Mera winning against THE Emma Watson