News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

I got in contact with two women featured on crystal films fights.

• 24 Replies

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
What questions should I ask them? Hoping to get them to elaborate. It's Shannon from Shannon vs Jen, and Lori from Lori vs Theresa.

I also got some brief background info from both of them on these fights. Looking to get more.

I figure I might look back and say "I wish I asked her x". So I'm trying to avoid that while I still have their ears.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2022, 08:09:52 AM by drtheglob »

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: I got in contact with two women featured on crystal films fights.
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2022, 07:56:58 AM »
Shannon vs Jen was an intense fight, as their pre-fight interviews seemed to suggest that the 2 of them, and their spouses, were involved in some sort of 4-way love rectangle.  I'd be curious how, all these years later, that all got sorted out.  Who ended up with who?  And did the fight change who ended up with who?

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2022, 08:07:32 AM »
With Shannon vs Jen, a good bit of context is explained in a pre-fight interview segment. I can def. pull a link if you want or maybe send the file.

The only additional info was that Shannon claimed Jen was starting it. Shannon claimed she was young and angry at the world at the time. And Jen went to a hotel with her BF after the fight and soaked in the tub. That last part is the juiciest detail. It's kind of like you're admitting you got pummeled so bad that need a hot tub to heal lol.

Lori didn't say much. She said she was supposed to fight someone else that was her weight, but she bailed. So they threw Theresa in there. She knew she would not likely win. She stated "I wish I made better contact with my punches". Tell me about it.

This occurred because I posted the vids on Facebook and both went viral. Eventually they made it back to Lori and Shannon.

I checked my messages requests on Facebook, and realized Shannon wanted a copy of the fight. She asked where I found it. I responded happily, but she hasn't messaged back yet.

Wanted a chance to make my questions count, so I made this thread.

Offline 7citiesfights

• Going to try to be a producer
    • Fetlife profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 05:14:50 AM »
Do they still keep up with anyone else who participated?

What more background can we dig up on the producer?

This is a gold mine right here
Kik: darkrozeee
Onlyfans: darkrozeee
Fetlife: 2662926 and darkrozeee
Twitter @7citiescatfight
@roze15360426

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2022, 11:27:25 PM »
Anyone they would still want to fight today ?

Offline wasteland1952

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2022, 10:17:04 PM »
In my opinion, the Shannon vs Jennifer fight was the best fight ever put out by Crystal.  I believe it was featured in video magazine 7.  Does that sound right?

In some of the Crystal fights, it seems that some rules were in place, such as no closed fist punches to the face, etc.  That's not all the Crystal fights, but it does seem like some of them were like that.  And in some of their fights, the girls seemed somewhat hesitant to really go at each other.  But Shannon and Jennifer both went at each other with no apparent holds barred.  I particularly loved it when they got a good hold on each other, and really went at each other.

I would be very curious to know if they ever fought again off camera.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2022, 05:10:15 AM »
In my opinion, the Shannon vs Jennifer fight was the best fight ever put out by Crystal.  I believe it was featured in video magazine 7.  Does that sound right?

In some of the Crystal fights, it seems that some rules were in place, such as no closed fist punches to the face, etc.  That's not all the Crystal fights, but it does seem like some of them were like that.  And in some of their fights, the girls seemed somewhat hesitant to really go at each other.  But Shannon and Jennifer both went at each other with no apparent holds barred.  I particularly loved it when they got a good hold on each other, and really went at each other.

I would be very curious to know if they ever fought again off camera.

Kelly vs Deb was equally good and evil. These girls, too, went straight to each other. It was also an excellent fight as were some of Crystal's
I love women especially when they fight

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2022, 06:29:45 AM »

Your opinion was shared by many Crystal customers way back then.  The Andi vs. Michele fight is often considered to be the best, but that's based of the two participants, not on the quality of the encounter.  This battle always came up as Number One on the old Crystal website, and on Barb's website, based on the intensity and the length of the fight. 

I think that you're right about Vid Mag #7, but I wouldn't bet a large sum of money on it. 

Offline adzee

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2022, 02:48:04 PM »
Lori didn't say much. She said she was supposed to fight someone else that was her weight, but she bailed. So they threw Theresa in there. She knew she would not likely win. She stated "I wish I made better contact with my punches". Tell me about it.

Interesting, i would have asked these qustions to Lori
I believe Lori was Mary's friend? did u ask Lori about Theresa's 2 fights with Mary?
When Lori fought Theresa was Mary there in the background? ( I thought I heard her cheering her on)
Did she fight Theresa before or after Mary did?
Did Crystal try and arrange a  3rd fight between Mary and Theresa?
Did Lori ever get uncut videos of some of the Crystal fights?
Would be great to find out the answers of some of these questions.

Thanks

Offline bapgap

« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2022, 07:52:16 PM »
Were the fights always over after the match or did anything spill over afterwards? I remember one fight where these girls were fighting and their sisters were watching them. After the match the winner kicks the loser while down and then it got so heated the sisters got involved and were ready to brawl. Deb starts yelling to break it up and the video ends.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: December 03, 2022, 06:38:08 AM »
That was Shannon vs Leslie 3. They really hated each other. But Shannon bested Leslie twice

Offline drtheglob

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2022, 06:03:07 PM »
Shannon didn't get back to me. Not sure if she's not been online or what.

Lori, the thread is still up, but I haven't had a reason to bump the thread really.

I don't know if anything will become of it. But I can message people their FB profile if you really want.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2022, 04:45:44 PM »
I'm all for the Shannon-Jennifer fight, but if we're talking greatest ever, I wanted to make sure Khloe vs Diamond gets its due (one of the last Crystal fights ever filmed).

Both women are girl-next-door blonde's who are fearless fighters.  Both lose their tops, or get them pulled down, for a tantalizing 30 seconds.  Both spend time on the top and on the bottom.  Both can punch or grapple.  Khloe gets robbed by unnecessary verbal interference from a female bystander.  And Diamond gives a morning after interview with a heckuva shiner. 

With the right kind of coaching (slow down, girl!  it's a marathon, not a sprint), Khloe could have been a Hall of Fame fighter, like Andi or Corri (Corri deserves mention here, as well).  But Khloe seems like she led a hard-knocks life.

Offline Soulsville

« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2022, 09:59:21 PM »
I'd have liked to have seen more of Taylor, I cant recall if she only fought Andi but did she ever work for any other video producers or just disappear into obscurity after her Crystal career ?
I've been a devotee of female combat for the majority of my 65 years. Never been lucky enough to see one IRL so thanks to the Internet for widening my horizons somewhat and altering my early misconception that it was a somewhat solitary fetish.

Offline catfightangels99

« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2022, 03:59:51 PM »
can you share the facebook links ?