News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fight in public place

• 7 Replies

Offline aniani

• God Member
Fight in public place
« on: January 15, 2024, 06:37:36 PM »
Rivalry between women, may results in catfight sometime.

I wonder, if there any problem in catfight in park or in nature or in nearly empty open place? I mean if two women willingly do catfight with each other then can police or law problem arise?

In that case catfight in private place is good option?

Offline CatfightsAreFun

• Patreon
Re: Fight in public place
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2024, 07:09:32 PM »

I wonder, if there any problem in catfight in park or in nature or in nearly empty open place? I mean if two women willingly do catfight with each other then can police or law problem arise?

Catfights do of course happen out in the wild (there's plenty of videos out there too), but yeah even if the woman agree to it then police can and will interfere.

If they really want to get into it a private place is always the way to do it, though if there are enough reports police will interfere there too. The best legal way for woman to deal with their problems is in a boxing ring or something, no police interference then, but it's definitely not as exciting lol
Be sure to check out my Patreon if you're into 3D rendered stories! - https://www.patreon.com/CatfightsAreFun

Offline TheRef

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 08:39:16 PM »
I think it will be hard to avoid the cops getting involved in most western countries unless the fight is over pretty quick. In other countries things can be more "fluid".

I've seen, and heard from others, police either look the other way or simply watch ready to step in if things begin getting out of hand or weapons appear. The type of authority also matters. In America a town sheriff will probably view it different from a state police trooper since he likely knows the people involved.

For example, in the Philippines they have the national police but they also have the barangay security (neighborhood quasi-police). They live in, and usually grew up in, the neighborhood and almost certainly know the fighters, all of the bystanders watching and probably the reason for the fight. Most times I think they assess the chances of immediate serious injury, take a moment to evaluate the situation and bystanders then slowly move in and separate the combatants. Unlike in America though they usually just send everyone on their separate ways once they calm down.

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2024, 05:56:47 AM »
What happens if one girl pulls a knife. Would the police get involved then ?  ::)

Offline suhmann

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2024, 08:17:11 AM »

Of course, it's best to fight in your country house.Or the easiest way is to go out of town with two fighters and organize a fight for them and a good picnic at the end :) Of course, forest parks are full of cozy secluded lawns and remote forest clearings. You just need to fight more quietly :) But the guys from the mounted police like to get into the wilds :). In my case, two of my friends were wrestle, not fighting. And the police, seeing no damage or blood, drove on. In such cases, women can safely arrange a catfight submission, and you can say that they are wrestling, they have no conflicts.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2024, 11:17:29 PM »

Of course, it's best to fight in your country house.Or the easiest way is to go out of town with two fighters and organize a fight for them and a good picnic at the end :) Of course, forest parks are full of cozy secluded lawns and remote forest clearings. You just need to fight more quietly :) But the guys from the mounted police like to get into the wilds :). In my case, two of my friends were wrestle, not fighting. And the police, seeing no damage or blood, drove on. In such cases, women can safely arrange a catfight submission, and you can say that they are wrestling, they have no conflicts.

That second pic down is a fight I’d love to see. I envision it as the type I really enjoy. In that the two are similar in size but the girl on the left is bustier and her posture shows confidence and strength. Standing in an intimidating way while her rival seems to be not really ready. Maybe even be intimidated and worried after standing face to face and seeing her rival up close.
The fight could be competitive at first but quickly becomes one sided with the girl on the left dominating and using her rival to impress those watching.

Offline DottiD

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2024, 04:16:03 PM »
The issue with a real street fight in public is fairly obvious, if there is a large enough crowd most times the fight while brief is either broken up or is stopped when one of the women is getting an ass kicking. The other issues you can face are police for the obvious reason, if neither woman files charges most police are limited to issuing a public disturbance ticket to both. Worse case both file charges and both go to prison for the weekend .  There is a situation in some areas where  police officers can file charges on behalf of the public concern, and again both go to county and get a fine.

Also the in rare occasion the establishment they have the fight in or in front of can file charges as well, the reason being under their liquor license in some states the license can be pulled or a fine issued for allowing public disturbance and it can be a hefty fine.

Offline John1980

« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2024, 04:52:54 PM »
I think If people have got a grudge against each other then settle it with a good fight, no weapons, private place so both opponents can have satisfaction.