News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Arena Deathfight Comic: Sonja vs Ester

• 10 Replies

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Arena Deathfight Comic: Sonja vs Ester
« on: January 18, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »
Some here might be interested in this erotic, death fight gladiatrix comic I've published at LULU at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm

{alt}

(Original artwork by Jo, text by myself)

Have recently acquired DAZ, and hoping to use funds from this to acquire more DAZ products to produce more sexy, action comics like this, including non-fatal catfights ... for free!  ;D ;)

P.S. Paypal donations are also welcome!  ;D
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
Re: Arena Deathfight Comic: Sonja vs Ester
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2017, 11:49:28 AM »
Just to add that the loser is humiliatingly defeated in the comic, and the winner celebrates kinkily erotically on the sword handle sticking out from the pierced bosom of her victim ... LOL!  :P ;D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2017, 09:31:02 PM »
Here's another small size teaser from this epic arena battle comic ... which includes a lot of sexy trash talking from both protagonists ...  ;D ;)

Obtain it from the above link at LULU ...  8)

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 06:29:17 PM »
The price of this exciting death fight comic has been discounted till the end of February to only $3.25. Get it at: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/sonnyftm 

Here's another teaser pic from the fight ... hope you enjoy!  ;) ;D

Offline jumjum99

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 08:30:35 AM »
Very cool. Congrats. What platform did you use for these? Do you make the outfits too? Once again its very cool and you have my attention!

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 01:38:58 PM »
Hi JJ

Thanks for compliment, but the artist who made these pics is a friend named Fugazi, and he used DAZ 3D. However, I compiled the pics together as a comic adding text using software called Comic Life.

I've also started using DAZ 3D since end of Jan this year, and have posted some early trial screen capture pics of my alter ego, Sonja, here at: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=63732.0

But have done quite a bit more and getting more and more the hang of the program. Please consider buying the comic as I appreciate and need the support to buy more props and materials.

cheers
Sonny

Offline Lil Tina

• God Member
  • The Sinful Southerner
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2017, 04:07:18 PM »
Very talented and impressive stuff.  Thanks for sharing :)

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2017, 11:45:58 PM »
Feeling her clit swell with killing lust, and her pussy moistening in anticipation of skewering Ester with her blade, Sonja lunges forward, hissing triumphantly ...

Very arousing for the spectators too...
Enjoyed reading the booklet!
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2017, 02:03:52 PM »
Aw, thanks Tina and Ellis!  :D Am hoping to produce more little comics like these, though not necessarily death fights ...  ;)

Offline Miss Marvel

• God Member
  • Catfighting model and more
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2017, 07:23:03 PM »
Not bad÷

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2017, 08:25:46 PM »
Aw, glad to hear, Miss Marvel; thanks!  ;D ;)