News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Charge Nurse gets Bullied

• 8 Replies

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
Charge Nurse gets Bullied
« on: December 17, 2012, 06:19:52 PM »
Introduction: Charge Nurse gets bullied by a subordinate

If you are offended by violence then do not read and move to the next topic.
Basically doing this story on a request. This is a first attempt. If there is enough interest I can generate more material, but basically working off the suggestions of others that I should put this out there for reaction and feedback.

Charge Nurse Gets Bullied By Subordinate:

By AKA: Drifter

There is a nurse I know in the hospital where I work. She works in the emergency department and worked mostly nights the whole time that I have known her. I always had this impression that the nightshift people were more of a sordid, strange, if not kinky, or downright weird bunch. The nurse I am talking about has been a charge nurse there, off and on, but mostly, though I never quite understood the hierarchy of that whole system. She had “time served”, so to speak, in her position and she seemed to openly welcome the added stress and abuse of being the charge nurse, which with the position always seems to have attached to it a bucket of, among other things, an emotional roller coaster of drama, stress, complaints, more stress, vehement accusations, crying, dirty looks being traded, even hatred resulting in personnel issues. I have never seen a case of when numerous women who work in the same place can get along with one another for any length of time, before it generates into a catty gossip festival (or worse) of seeing who can trump or trash someone else and vice versa, and that pertains especially to here with the charge nurse being in the thick of it.
Candi the charge nurse I am talking about had quite a reputation of being “the bitch” as the charge, and she could be intimidating to the younger nurses. Candi had quite a reputation working there over the years and probably, because of her name, for starters, and for her looks, she had gotten her more than fair share of attention, both good and bad. Candi is second generation Italian American, a long haired attractive brunette with blond highlights, which highlight more in the summer sun, standing 5’4”, and as I used to hear her talk, her weight fluctuated between a nice 115-121 lbs. The one thing that everyone seems to notice is Candi’s dynamite ass. I don’t know if she worked out a lot, but her abs and tummy and ass and legs were super sexy and tight. It was probably genetics mostly, which gave her an ass like a goddess. The fact that she doesn’t wear underwear makes her ass that more appealing, even while wearing a pair of hospital scrub bottoms around the ER. I had seen her at the Christmas parties and summer picnics and sometimes just going out in a group somewhere and she had nice legs, and not really a very large chest at all, but her tits were rather pretty and I would judge her as having a decent b cup, quite enough to grab and hold on to… Candi is an attention seeker and it is apparent that she likes to show herself off, especially outside of work, rarely wearing a bra or panties. Overall Candi isn’t a woman you could call immediately striking, but putting the whole package together, her body, her personality, her persona exuded an unmistakably strong sexual sensual vibe, which if one became absorbed in it, it was almost primal sometimes. Some of the women she worked with picked up on this and along with the rumors and gossip, some true and some not, interpreted Candi as being a rather cheap, slutty, promiscuous tramp. The times that Candi came into conflict with her co-workers certainly added to more gossip driven adjectives added in front of Candi’s name and fueled speculative stories about her, and spread true stories about her like wildfire.   
Of course, I knew from personal experience about some of her reputation. Five years ago, at the emergency department’s annual Christmas party at the café where the party was being held, I literally fucked Candi on one of the pool tables in the back of the café while about five of her co-workers watched, three women and two other guys. Candi was drunk and for that matter so was I, a little, as well as everyone else. Candi had been really flirty at the party and kind of pissed off another nurse named Margaret, who thought Candi was hitting on Margaret’s husband, and actually Candi was flirting heavily with him. It is accurate to say that Margaret really hates Candi and has hated the sexy Italian brunette with a deep passion for a long time. Margaret got into Candi’s face and started unloading insults in front of a lot of people watching, calling Candi a whore and a slut, among other derogatory names, and while most people didn’t notice Candi was barefoot, Margaret being fully aware of it had been stepping on Candi’s toes and bare feet really hard as she insulted Candi, and she took particular note of how Candi hadn’t done anything, Candi hadn’t even tried to do anything, about it the whole time Margaret was really grinding her boots down on top of Candi’s toes and bare feet. Suddenly Margaret had the realization that she might be able to hurt this slutty bitch and totally get away with it. Margaret had some pretty hearty boots that went knee high, and Candi earlier had decided to take off her high heel pumps and walk around barefoot. Margaret felt more emboldened and let go with a sneaky unexpected underhanded fist, swinging up under Candi’s mini skirt and finding its mark between Candi’s legs. Candi gasped and leaning forward stunned, as Margaret grabbed Candi by her throat and sent her fist fast up between Candi’s legs, hitting the brunette again in her pussy. The nurse’s husband pulled his wife off of Candi and held her back as Margaret laughed, smirked and loudly said, “The slutty bitch isn’t wearing any underwear.” Candi was embarrassed and a few of the guys asked if she was ok, and bought her another drink while most of the women standing close-by were either laughing at Candi, or looked at her with distain and contempt.
It was still the same night, but I didn’t learn about the earlier altercation between Candi and Margaret until the next morning when Candi told me. A short time later, at the party, Candi had made her way into the back room where I was standing, next to the pool tables, and she started flirting with me, and I mean really sexually. It was later and the crowd was thinning, but the next thing I knew, Candi was French kissing me passionately, and rubbing up against me. I admit it was intoxicating, as my hands easily roved inside her blouse all over her tits, which were braless, and all over her pussy and ass up under her short mini skirt, which made the 35 year old nurse look so deliciously slutty. This went on for a little bit until she pulled her blouse off, right in the bar’s back room, exposing her bare braless tits, as she dropped to her knees and pulled my cock out and just started to kiss, lick and suck my now really rock hard turgid cock. People standing around were just blown away by what was happening as she sucked me off they were laughing, calling her a slut and cheering her on and me on… They were also taking photos and video of her going down on me. I should have been embarrassed maybe, but I admit I had wanted to tap into this horny bitch for years and I couldn’t believe it was happening now. She suddenly took me in her mouth all the way as the head of my cock was hitting the back of her throat. Just before I was about to cum, Candi pulled away, and stood up, leaned forward over the pool table, she raised the hem of her skirt to her waist and stuck her bare sexy ass out and said, “Well are you going to stand there? Either spank my ass really hard, or fuck me in my ass really hard.” I didn’t need to be told twice, but she reached her hand around behind her grabbing my cock and bringing it to her anal opening positioning my cock against her anal opening and saying, “fuck me really hard, and don’t worry about hurting me.”
I slammed my cock up into her ass as hard as I could and as someone watching later told me, her eyes closed and her mouth was just open like she was going to moan, but couldn’t, like she was in some type of blissful trance of pain and pleasure at the same time, with it being incredibly erotic, and based on his description, I wished I had seen it. I went to town as she began to push herself back onto my cock impaling her asshole on my shaft as she bucked and rocked her ass back and forth, and she began to lewdly and sexily moan with each heavy thrust of my big dick in her tight asshole. I was kind of shocked at how easily I got into her ass, and how well lubricated she was, as her pussy had been curiously leaking quite a lot making her ass lubricated more than enough for me to shove my hard cock right up into her asshole. It seems like she loved it as I fucked her really hard, and I admit it, I was so horny now, I didn’t care if I hurt her while fucking her, and I am not sure she didn’t want to be hurt by me fucking her, at the moment either. I fucked her really hard for exactly 6 minutes and 17 seconds and I finally cummed in her hot gyrating ass, as I shot my cum straight up into her asshole, filling it. (The 6 minutes and 17 seconds is the time my friend counted on the cell phone video he took of me fucking her.)
 I didn’t think my cum was going to stop flowing up her ass, as Candi moaned and breathed heavily. I pulled out of her, me being totally spent and satisfied, but drained of strength. Candi was still exposing her ass, but now so horny she was grinding her pussy against the edge of the pool table, while moaning sexily, as my cum was leaking out of her gaping asshole. Two of the guys and the three women were still recording video of Candi grinding her pussy against the edge of the pool table, while her ass was lewdly exposed and leaking my cum.
No one saw it coming, or even imagined it, but Margaret came running into the room, up from behind Candi and with a pool cue Margaret had grabbed off of the wall rack, she jammed the thick handle end of the pool cue a solid 10 inches up into Candi’s cum drenched asshole making a surprised Candi shriek in shock. Candi’s body then started shaking as Margaret pulled the cue stick out of Candi’s asshole and then shoved it back up and inside Candi’s asshole really hard again. Margaret did this same thing a dozen, or more times, shoving the cue stick handle into the helpless brunette’s sexy asshole really hard over and over again, while Candi whimpered and moaned and then finally her whole body tensed and shook as she moaned, I’m Cumming as she bucked her hips against the pool cue in her asshole. Margaret pulled the pool cue out of Candi’s asshole and Candi’s whole body just continued to shake, as Candi appeared to cum again, but even harder and more intensely this time.
Margaret unfastened Candi’s miniskirt and pulled it down and off. Candi was now bent over the pool table totally in the nude with her ass and big cxnt totally exposed so lewdly to Margaret. Watching all this was intensely erotic especially since Candi still didn’t know it was Margaret there. Margaret took the pool cue and swung it swiftly slamming it down hard across Candi’s gorgeous sexy ass. Candi’s body jerked as she went up on her tip toes as she let out a soft long low moan. Margaret really had an evil smirk on her face, as Candi lewdly pushed her gorgeous sexy hot ass out again, her body language asking, or begging for another hard punishing whack across her sexy ass. Margaret swung the pool cue again really hard as it whooshed through the air smashing across Candi’s ass cheeks, scrambling Candi’s thoughts, and making her moan sexily as her hips jerked forward slamming her big pussy against the edge of the table and making her stand on her tip toes again, as she stuck her ass out wanting more. Margaret swung the pool cue again even harder as it smashed again across Candi’s ass cheeks making her let out a louder moan as she raised and lowered herself by raising up on her tip toes lowering herself again and raising herself back up again on her tip toes, each time lewdly rubbing and pressing her big pussy against the edge of the pool table. Standing on her tip toes she lowered her feet flat on the ground and stuck her ass out again. Margaret swung again very hard and the pool cue crashed brutally hard across both of Candi’s ass cheeks, as Candi moaned even louder and raised and lowered herself on her tip toes while rubbing and scraping her big cxnt against the pool table edge, like a wanton slut. People were now standing all around Candi, still taking photos and video of everything that was happening to her. Candi stuck her reddening sexy ass out and up in the air for another punishing whack and Margaret swung the pool cue wickedly hard against Candi’s sexy ass, making Candi whimper, moan and shake her body while she was raised on her tip toes. Candi’s eyes were closed her mouth open forming a sexy “O”, as her big cxnt was visibly leaking, as she moaned sexily. Margaret became incited, and almost in a rage she had an intense look on her face, and cocked her boot clad foot back and snapped her powerful foot forward slamming the toe of her boot right into Candi’s big wet cxnt, the force of the kick slamming Candi’s upper torso forward and down flat against the felt lined top of the pool table. Candi let out a different low guttural moan as her big cxnt began to throb and hurt. Margaret cruelly snapped back her foot and sent a hard nasty kick into Candi’s big cxnt again slamming the brunette nurse’s hips hard against the pool table edge. Candi let out a gasp and a long deep sexy moan, which incited Margaret so much that she sent a barrage of hard kicks into Candi’s big swelling aching hurting cxnt. Candi began to cry and whimper as Margaret sent swift hard kick after swift hard kick into Candi’s big pussy as the helpless brunette began to cum so hard her pussy juices began squirting out of her cxnt, as Margaret kept kicking Candi’s big cxnt over and over, until she finally passed out laying naked half over the top of the pool table, with her big cxnt and her asshole completely exposed for anyone to see. Margaret picked up the pool cue and using the thick handle end, drove it up and into Candi’s big cxnt incredibly hard, slamming the cue stick handle a solid 12 inches into the brunette’s cxnt. Leaving the cue stick in the passed out bitch’s cxnt, Margaret walked out of the bar and went home and had sex with her husband, as Candi lay on the pool table with the weight of the pool cue firmly jammed up her cxnt.

Needless to say, that five guys, including me and two of the guy’s girlfriends took Candi back to her house. We all, including the girls, then fucked her silly for a good part of the night. Candi was like a virtual female cyber bot cum machine, except she was the real thing. I ended up staying with her until morning when she woke up crying and asked why she was so sore. I told her everything that happened to her and she shocked me as she seemed to become wildly aroused by me telling her everything, especially how Margaret had come back and really worked Candi over with the pool cue, without her knowing it was Margaret. Candi told me how Margaret had attacked her and insulted her before she had seen me next to the pool tables in the back. Candi also admitted that she was getting wildly turned on over what Margaret had done to her originally, and even more turned on over what I had told her Margaret had done. Candi began to beg me to fuck her really hard, so of course I obliged until she fell back asleep after cumming lots more, and I left.

Not unexpectedly, the news of the Christmas Party and Candi’s antics spread like wildfire, especially with lots of iphone videos getting passed around and posted backing it up. I suddenly seemed to gain instant status with my co-workers, unintended as it was. Candi of course was being looked at and treated much more coarsely if not downright mean by the other nurses, with some of the nurses directly insulting her. And I have to say they were very mean to Candi, with her getting threatening notes and voice mail messages all of the time, which she never would report.
 The one thing that I learned about Candi was despite her tough exterior; people could easily intimidate her and frighten her. Another thing I learned was that when people made it clear that they hated her she would feel very submissive to that person. If she knew people especially really hated her like Margaret who now taunted and bullied her every day, Candi became increasingly afraid of Margaret to the point that if Margaret glared at her with hateful looks Candi would sometimes start to cry. I found this especially funny, since Candi was 5’4” tall and Margaret was only 4’8” tall. Margaret was a full 6 inches shorter than Candi, yet Candi was still afraid of Margaret. Candi Of course, Margaret was a fireplug being about 140 lbs to Candi’s 115-121 lbs... Candi began to feel ultra submissive, afraid of and intimidated by Margaret, as Margaret continued to taunt and bully Candi and Candi began to lose her self esteem and inner confidence, despite any outward appearance. More interestingly was my observation that the more afraid, intimidated and submissive Candi became the more she became aroused and I of course capitalized on that fucking her as much as possible, until she broke up with me a month later, because she started fucking two doctors behind my back.  I ended up doing a rather mean and vindictive thing afterwards, because I was pissed off at Candi for dumping me, at the time and I told Margaret everything about how she was intimidating Candi and how Candi was afraid of her despite the façade she tried to put up. Margaret told me she already had sensed and knew everything I told her about Candi, but was appreciative of that info as she said it would definitely help her. Margaret told me just how much she really hated Candi, and how she wanted to destroy the slutty bitch, and all the really cruel things she wanted to do to Candi, which shocked me as I realized that Margaret is one mean and sadistic dangerous woman. Yes, it was vindictive, on my part but really Candi wasn’t a particularly nice person anyway, in my eyes at the time. Since then I felt guilty and ended up warning Candi about Margaret and what she wanted to do to Candi. Amazingly, Candi admitted to me that it made her more afraid of Margaret now, but at the same time she was incredibly aroused over what Margaret wanted to do to her.  After hearing both reactions now I have a sense there is a lot more to happen between Margaret and Candi in the future.
Both women know about writing this story, and are OK with it as long as they maintain their anonymity, especially related to their employment. Candi seems surprisingly excited over any attention this may generate and agreed to post a temp email for her. If you have any comments for her, or input, you can send it to her:   candi_fuss@yahoo.com
I don’t know if she will respond back, to comments, but I believe she will read them, depending on volume. If there is enough interest I will keep you posted on what happens, continuing the story, so let me know on this site via any feedback.

Offline SunnyB

• God Member
  • Looking for some naughty cyber fun with women ...
Re: Charge Nurse gets Bullied
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2012, 08:26:16 PM »
OMG, that cue shoved up Candi's ass, and later her pussy as well ... was wildly over the top ... but hot fantasy nonetheless!  ;D :D ;)
Proudly butch and living as a 'man'. In this catfight fantasy there are no losers, and in the end all should be winners!

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 05:55:22 AM »
I love it. We want more!  I love almost everything about this story, from the descriptions of candi, to the one sidedness. I'm not so sure I like the fact that candi gets turned on by the whole thing. I'm also a huge fan of the story, "it isn't nice to be arrogant". That's actually one of my favorite chick fight stories ever written. I also like some of the buildups, .like Margaret stomping on candi's toes. That was hot. I also love the use of the word slut to describe candy. Keep up the good work. I had to Google for more work and I found some other stories at that bdsm website.

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2012, 09:58:03 AM »
Thanks for the feedback Sonnybutch! So nice of you. Have a great day.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 09:58:45 AM by KukriParty »

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2012, 10:49:22 AM »
Goredsox, thanks for the feedback. Wow, glad that you enjoyed the stories, and I will get something posted soon, since you requested it, and enjoyed it so much. There is a lot of raw material about her that I have to work with, since I have known her for so long, as well as, a lot of other people who know her also, so no worries there.    
« Last Edit: December 20, 2012, 10:51:11 AM by KukriParty »

Offline Texasfightfan

• God Member
  • Love to chat about all types of female fighting.
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2012, 02:50:19 AM »
Great story, very erotic.

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2012, 11:21:48 AM »
Tex,

thank you for the comment and glad you enjoyed it. I have to say I like your stories and various postings on the boards here. thanks again.

Offline betnsuneha

• fight in classy outfit
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2012, 12:02:36 PM »
NICE ONE WOW
PLS POST MY STORY.

Offline goredsox

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 03:28:51 AM »
When will see another nurse candi story?