News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson (Match)

• 9 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson (Match)
« on: March 29, 2014, 07:21:46 PM »

Kristen Stewart

Emma Watson

Later, when explaining her loss, Emma will say that she came into the fight tired, or over-confident, or that she simply suffered from bad luck on this night.  But those who were in attendance will attest that the Brit certainly seemed fully fit and on top of her game.  And that insofar as luck goes, in catfighting you make your own luck.

But as for the claim of over-confidence, there was perhaps something to that.  Having won the last three encounters, Watson had an undeniable air of cockiness about her...an aura that a fourth victory was inevitable.  And that kind of attitude, any wrestler will tell you, can prove fatal to your expectations of triumph.

To be sure, Emma and Kristen both fought magnificently, each calling forth a wealth of skill and knowledge.  But from the very start, it appeared that Stewart held the edge, and more often as not Watson found herself on the defensive.

After nearly thirty minutes of battle, the end came as Kristen scooped up her rival and brought the English girl down across her knee with an agonizing backbreaker.  Badly stunned by the impact, Watson lay groaning on the carpet, while Stewart walked over to the fireplace mantle and retrieved a length of silk scarf.  For the only way to win this particular fight was to hogtie your opponent, and that's precisely what the American now aimed to do.

Rolling Watson over onto her stomach, Kristen pulled her arms behind her and deftly wrapped one end of the scarf around her wrists, binding them.  However, before she then went to work tying up her ankles as well, a gleam of mischief came to the American girl's eyes.  She then proceeded to act upon said mischief; grabbing Kristen's bikini briefs, she peeled them over her buttocks and down her legs, pulling them off completely.  Then, swiftly, Stewart bent Watson's legs back at the knees and wound the other end of the silken tether around her ankles, tying the Brit up completely.

It was at this time that Emma came out of her stupor.  Realizing her predicament, she tugged uselessly at her binds, and with a voice that mixed panic with haughtiness, she rasped.  "Untie me this instant!  I-I demand you release me!"  Kristen merely chuckled at her beaten rival's order and said, "I think we've heard enough out of you."  With that she balled up Emma's own panties and shoved them into her mouth, gagging her. 

On her hands and knees next to her struggling adversary, Stewart leaned her head down and said in a low voice into Emma's ear, "Enjoy your past wins, because you are never going to beat me again.  I own your limey ass now and forever, you little bitch!"  Watson gave an angry, muffled "MMMMMFFFFFFF!" in reply, but the American ignored her as she stood up and basked in the applause of the spectators, her nemesis helpless at her feet.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: Kristen Stewart vs Emma Watson (Match)
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2014, 07:42:08 PM »
Fantastic story, despite I would love a Little more penalti for the loser. We will see what will happen next time, I´m impatient.

Many thanks and regards from Spain,

Dario

ruththebest20012002@yahoo.com

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2014, 10:14:51 PM »
Love it. Can't wait for Katy or Taylor swift to lose in on of your stories. Layout have the best endings.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2014, 11:41:01 PM »
is it my imagination or is the first part of your story missing?
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Fandango

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2014, 06:07:43 PM »
Love that thing, Miss Watson against Miss Stewart are one of the greatest arch enemies matches of all time. No way, by this fight they give up their self controlling for win against her nemesis.  I hope, that both starting fighting only wearing silk shiny Nylons with High Heels.

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2014, 04:29:14 AM »

Gene, I do 'Quick Shots', which basically focus on the last minutes of a match, rather than writing full matches (which unfortunately I rarely have the time for).

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2014, 12:32:38 PM »

Gene, I do 'Quick Shots', which basically focus on the last minutes of a match, rather than writing full matches (which unfortunately I rarely have the time for).
ok thanks
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2014, 12:45:17 PM »
Fantastic fight!! This two women may do a fantastic fight!! So hard that Sparks will appear on the ring!!

My dick is hard now!!

Offline Interac

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2014, 11:31:57 PM »
Just realized I never commented on the awesomeness of this story.  Great job it is good to see Kristen get a win

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2014, 07:04:45 PM »
Thanks for the kind words, all.  Emma and Kristen seem like such a natural feud to me, and I expect we'll see them clash many times to come.  ;)