News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Quick Shot story: Emmanuelle Chriqui vs. Noureen DeWulf

• 0 Replies

Offline Interac

• God Member
Quick Shot story: Emmanuelle Chriqui vs. Noureen DeWulf
« on: April 25, 2014, 07:07:28 PM »
{alt}
gif image hosting
{alt}
post images
Their hatred for each other was pure.  The fight was not

Fighting inside a studio made cage they entered in their bra and panties but both snuck belts in.  From the get go the fight was unlike any the other woman had taken part in but just like almost all their fights.

Breasts were primary targets which was usually the case for both as they were both blessed with amazing breasts.  They had breasts attacked before but never as violently as the other woman attacked in this fight.

Belts were used to whip and punch the other; Emmanuelle at one point had dug the belt clasp into Noureen’s nipple.

Their hatred multiplied to near infinity levels and after near a half hour of trying to permantely end the other.  Emmanuelle went for a huge punch, the belt wrapped around her fist but Noureen ducked underneath and simultaneously swung a over hand belt in hand cracking the leather belt into Emmanuelles neck an between her shoulders digging into what was well damaged skin.

Emmanuelle fell to her knees tears coming out like a waterfall.  Noureen spit on Emmanuelle and kicked her in the ribs “Five years and it ends with you beaten like I said it would.”

She dropped to one knee “Now I’m going to smother you out you dirty whore.”

But Emmanuelle punched her in the pussy.  The belt buckle being primary point of contact and never in her life had Noureen felt such pain.  She wanted to quit then and there but couldn’t as she couldn’t speak. 

Emmanuelle was on top of Noureen now she had her beaten and abused breasts on Noureen’s face but that wasn’t enough.  She also had the belt around Noureen’s throat. 

Noureen was out cold and producers of Entourage movie and stars were trying to haul Emmanuellle away but she wanted to keep more pressure on Noureen’s throat but hours later all she could say “I won but I’m not done with her.”

Talking to Noureen she said “If that bitch thinks its over she’s got a surprise coming”

{alt}
photo uploading