News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry Mistress Match

• 11 Replies

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
    • Quick Shots Yahoo Group
Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry Mistress Match
« on: March 20, 2014, 08:41:34 PM »
{alt}
Miley Cyrus

{alt}
Katy Perry

It had been a titanic struggle, but at long last, the end was nigh, with victory at hand for one woman.

And never before had the Rear Naked Choke been so literal, as every last stitch of garb had long since been ripped from Miley and Katy's bodies, leaving their sweat-glistening skin entirely nude.  Seated from behind on the plush penthouse carpeting, Cyrus snaked her powerful legs around her rival's waist, locking her ankles and applying a crushing bodyvise.  And if that weren't enough, the blonde applied a sleeper hold...the kind that not only cuts off the carotid artery, but also strangle the victim.

Perry thrashed and squirmed, but was too spent to be able to power out of the punishing hold, and after less than thirty seconds she was frantically tapping at her opponent's arm, signalling her surrender.

But Miley would have none of it.

Tongue stuck out of the corner of her mouth in her signature sign of contempt for her rival, Cyrus kept the hold locked on until she was satisfied the brunette was very nearly knocked out.  She didn't want her unconscious, but she did want the defeated girl dazed and pliable enough for what was to come next.  After all, this was a 'Mistress Match', and poor Katy was about to learn just what that entailed for the conquered beauty.

Releasing her dual holds, the blonde rose up and walked over to the fireplace mantle, a limp from the punishment she had endured during the match painfully obvious.  There, she retrieved a black velvet bag and returned to Perry, who was splayed out on the floor, chest heaving.  Grabbing the beaten battler by her matted hair, the blonde pulled the groaning girl up to a seated position.

First out of the bag was a leather belt that Miley secured around Katy's waist, followed by matching leather cuffs around her wrists.  Two chrome chains, each no longer than six inches, hung from the sides of the belt, and they were swiftly attached to the cuffs.  Next came a pair of ankle restraints, bound by a short chain.

A ball gag was then placed in Katy's mouth, just as her eyes began to flutter back to awareness.  And next game a black leather studded collar around her alabaster throat.  Miley then grabbed Perry under her arms and, with a grunt hauled her back up to her feet.  Katy stood there on unsteady legs, her glazed eyes still trying to blink the daze away as she swayed back and forth.

But she was ripped out of her stupor moments later, courtesy of chained chrome clamps that locked down on her nipples.  Perry's eyes went wide with pain and panic, but her howl was muffled by the gag.  "Nice knockers you've got there," Cyrus said with mocking derision, as Katy's prized 'girls' were now her playthings.

Bound and helpless, Slave Katy was forced by the beaming Mistress Miley to make short baby steps around the room (her ankles shackled as they were), displaying herself to the crowd of elite spectators, as tears of agony and humiliation streaked down her face.  Propelling her was the wooden paddle which the blonde cruelly used to turn her defeated rival's derriere a glowing red.

{alt}

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
Re: Miley Cyrus vs Katy Perry Mistress Match
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 09:02:39 PM »
For some reason it's sooooooo hot reading a story about a girl i hate beating a girl I love. I must have issues  ::) haha

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2014, 09:26:56 PM »
Actually Teddy, it's not all that strange.  Lots of us, I think, like to see our favorites in trouble from time to time.  And if she loses to a girl we're actively rooting against, all the better.   :D

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 12:23:08 AM »
Yeah this made me want to write a story too haha

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2014, 05:08:00 AM »
I did a poll between these two, and Miley didn't have a chance, she got beaten in one of the most one sided matches. That's more realistic, I'd day, and for this kind of story to do anything for me it would have to be someone who could really do the damage to Katy - not Miley though, LOL
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2014, 05:11:39 AM »
I did a poll between these two, and Miley didn't have a chance, she got beaten in one of the most one sided matches. That's more realistic, I'd day, and for this kind of story to do anything for me it would have to be someone who could really do the damage to Katy - not Miley though, LOL

If I did a story like this I'd have Katy hit her head by accident or something that would give her a clear disadvantage. Then it's easily realistic.

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 05:14:55 AM »

If I did a story like this I'd have Katy hit her head by accident or something that would give her a clear disadvantage. Then it's easily realistic.
Miley already hits her head on something twice daily, I think.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2014, 05:56:25 AM »

Miley already hits her head on something twice daily, I think.

It's just fantasy. Different strokes for different folks. I love Katy as much as you. But seeing her get beatin by a weaker opponent is better for me. Just the way I am sorry hehe.

Offline KukriParty

• I love catfights!
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 03:28:01 PM »
Great story! Loved the end result. Thanks.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2014, 03:35:58 PM »
I love the celebrity fights where the prettier, hotter girl loses to be the best. This one that the legendary Jackflash wrote is a classic. And is it just me, or do other people find the end of the fight and what happens afterwards more interesting than the fight itself?

Offline Jackflash Jump

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2014, 10:33:54 PM »
Well, now y'all are just making me blush.   ::)

But seriously, I am very, very happy to know that others enjoy my little works.  I'll endeavor to keep the quality up.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2014, 11:59:29 AM »
miley gets crushed by Katy..