News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership

• 51 Replies

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
Re: ERIN LEE vs BUSTY TIFFANY - Total Ownership
« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2024, 09:18:59 AM »
I reckon i have you beat and that is always a bad assumption to make 'specially with an experienced fighter such as yourself. But, i let my guard down, i mean, you are tied up, hooked to the wall and barely able to touch the rug with your toes, what can go wrong. Go wrong it does though as first one leg and then the other hook around my body. "WHA..." I don't realise what is going on for a moment, this cannot be right, i had you trussed like a turkey and ready for stuffing. While your legs are around me i sense rather than see you are attempting to free your arms from the hook so i slide my hands along the undersides of your powerful thighs. You aren't squeezing very hard i'm glad to say, just enough to keep us locked together. My hands slide onto your glutes, my fingertips sink into your firm flesh almost holding you up whilst you complete your attempts at freeing yourself.

Then suddenly i find i'm cheek to cheek with you, you whisper sweet nothings in my ear then your full lips lock on mine, your tongue invades my mouth and there it battles with my tongue. The kiss lasts for what seems like forever and leaves me kinda breathless and stunned. You tell me to call you my queen, yeah like that's gonna happen.

Holding your weight with my arms which are under your thighs and my hands which are firmly clasping your butt, i turn, stagger a lil then topple forwards driving you back first onto the carpet. I go down with you and land fully ontop of you. I remember how this drives the air from your lungs cos you did something similar to me at the start of this fight. Your legs spring free from around my waist and i scramble to my feet. Then i insert my left foot under your body and flip you over onto your front. Bending i untie the ropes from around your wrists and then taking a good hold on your hair i haul you to your feet.

"Our feud is far from over" i hiss as i drag you by your hair over to the wall. Pushing your back to said wall i lean in and kiss you forcefully. "Seems you have the hots for lil me" i tease as my left hand goes down between your thighs and starts to play with your mound. "Remember how you took me...bitch" i hiss as i run my fingers up and down your labia..."Let that memory keep you warm at night like i'm sure it does" and with that said and staring deep into your eyes i bring my fingers up to my mouth and slowly suck each one in turn.

Then i step back, flick a finger at you, turn and walk out of the dungeon and as i do i shout out..."Till we meet again bitch" Once out of the door i almost collapse, not one bit of my body does not ache and its all i can do to help myself to a few clothes from your shop...well i ain't about to go hail a cab naked am i.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: April 08, 2024, 09:27:07 AM »
I wanna thank each and everyone of you who voted or commented on our wonderful scrap. Especially though i wanna thank Tiffany who is a wonderful opponent, a skilled fighter and an even more skilled writer. You could do much much worse than ask her if she fancies a fight, you might not win but you'll have hours of fun.

Thanks again Tiff, but as i said...this ain't over!!!

Offline Lindamilf

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2024, 04:17:37 AM »
What a joke. Tiff would win this fight easy.

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #48 on: April 09, 2024, 08:36:43 AM »
Here’s some tissues go cry in basement with her.

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #49 on: April 09, 2024, 11:31:59 PM »

Tiff put up an epic fight but there's really only one thing to say to that comment of yours:

"Deluded, party of one, your table is ready!"  ::)  :P  ;)

Offline Molly_Girl

« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2024, 06:10:19 PM »
I totally agree. I wish I would have seen this sooner. I would have voted for Tiff.

Offline Busty Honey

« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2024, 12:18:57 AM »
What an amazing poll and ended up being so close, but what is even more amazing is the cyberfight you two put on!! Wow! Im overly impressed!! Unbelievable ladies