News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO

• 44 Replies

Online Chelsea

• God Member
CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO
« on: March 31, 2024, 03:39:36 PM »
CatJen and I met at a vacation resort and we both felt an instant rivalry between us. Words and insults were exchanged along with angry looks and shoves. We agreed to meet in the spa early in the morning in our bikinis for a catfight that ends when the winner KO's the loser with a reverse facesit. The KO'd loser then gets stripped and hogtied with her own bikini on display on the floor of the spa for everyone to see.

Who will win this angry catfight?

CatJen 5'6 125 lbs  41 years old

CatJen's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83147

Chelsea 5'5 123 lbs 38 years old

Chelsea's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68711

Vote and also leave comments if you want. Thanks!

Offline TexanBelle

Re: CatJen vs Chelsea - Resort Spa Catfight to Facesit KO
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2024, 03:42:18 PM »
Chelsea is confident after coming off a nice win vs Nicole. However, she's over matched in this one. CatJen for the win.

Offline HotWifeCandy

« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2024, 04:02:00 PM »
Chelsea will win this match

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2024, 05:00:58 PM »
After a long winter I decided to go on a vacation at this resort recommended by my co-workers.
Things were going great until one day at the gym.
I arrived early and was doing my usual workout on the treadmill. Wasn’t paying much attention I notice this brunette standing behind with her hands folded.
I stopped and turned around. EXCUSE ME do you have a problem. 
Before I know it we are shouting and shoving each other. Insults are traded and eventually staff come and separate us.
Still angry over what happened I calm down and go get a coffee at the cafeteria inside the resort.
As soon as I’m about to leave this bitch arrives and confronts me again.
Enough is enough I spill my coffee all over he.
Bitch we can settle this now or meet in the spa early in the morning.
See you tmrw is her answer as I shove her out my way.
I’ll be there as I stick my middle finger out at you as I walk away.

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2024, 04:23:12 AM »
Seems like every time I go to the gym in the spa to work out on the treadmill the same bitch is always there hogging it. Every time.
She has a real attitude too. Full of herself.
Yeah I have a problem! YOU!
So we start shouting and making a scene and staff gets between us and asks us to leave.
She bumps me as we pass each other. So I follow her to the coffee shop.
I bump her back. She spills her coffee on me.
BITCH! You did that on purpose!
I’m ready to get at her right now but too many people are watching.
So we agree to meet at the spa early in the morning before anyone is awake.
I give her a hard chest bump and shove as I walk out.
See you tomorrow bitch!

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2024, 07:41:22 AM »
Chelsea is confident after coming off a nice win vs Nicole. However, she's over matched in this one. CatJen for the win.

I agree with TexanBelle Bella. I think Chelsea is really over matched in this fight. CatJen looks like she can handle anything Chelsea throws at her. CatJen wins!

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2024, 09:41:46 AM »
So, taking a scientific approach to who will win this fight, i weighed up the pro's and cons, studied their respective records, considered which of them would give me the hardest fight and my conclusion is this.............

Jen beats Chelsea, facesits her, strips her, hogties her and does whatever she damn well feels like doing with her.

Course, i could be wrong but how likely is that?

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2024, 12:37:58 PM »
Walking away you come over and push me in the chest. BITCH I shout but I hold myself together as there’s too many people around otherwise I would grab that skanky brunette hair and rip it off.
Tomorrow Bitch as I leave.
Get to my room angry and irritated. I see a bottle of wine so I grab a glass and pour in some wine. An hour later and bottle empty I’m much more calm but that bitch is in my mind.
I decide to have a shower and hit the bed early to get rested up for what’s ahead.
Next morning after a good night sleep I get up and out on my purple bikini and slip a long jacket over it
I head towards the spa but stop by the coffee shop to get some coffee.
I arrive at the spa lights are on but nobody is here.  I find a room in the back that’s empty but has a couch so I sit down and relax and wait for that bitch to come. Maybe she will come or was full of it and won’t show but I’m here.

Offline marief

« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2024, 05:37:53 PM »
Catjen facesits Chelsea to ko, enjoy it !

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2024, 12:13:18 AM »
I’m still furious about the coffee stain all over my new sky blue top. Bitch is going to buy me a new one after I kick her skanky ass, I mutter as I storm out of the coffee shop.
Can’t wait for tomorrow.
I spend the rest of the day in my room. Too mad to go out, don’t want to see anyone or deal with annoying people.
Don’t feel like watching TV.
I try to read but toss my Kindle on the bed. Can’t concentrate.
I have a couple glasses of Chablis to relax and mellow out as I stretch out in the tub and take a long luxury bubble bath. Glad my room comes with a tub!
I go to bed early and sleep all through the night, waking up at 5 am all psyched and ready.
I slip into my frilly pink bikini and then put on a floral sundress over it.
I grab a cold bottle of Perrier and take a few sips as I walk to the spa, go inside and move to the back where a door is open and the lights are on.
Stepping inside I see the tramp sprawled out on the couch.
Stand in the doorway with hands on my hips I smirk ‘Didn’t think you had the guts to show up for your beating BITCH!’ 

Offline andreas23x6

• Im a catfightfan, titfightfan from Mannheim
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2024, 12:17:08 AM »
CatJen and I met at a vacation resort and we both felt an instant rivalry between us. Words and insults were exchanged along with angry looks and shoves. We agreed to meet in the spa early in the morning in our bikinis for a catfight that ends when the winner KO's the loser with a reverse facesit. The KO'd loser then gets stripped and hogtied with her own bikini on display on the floor of the spa for everyone to see.

Who will win this angry catfight?

CatJen 5'6 125 lbs  41 years old

CatJen's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=83147

Chelsea 5'5 123 lbs 38 years old

Chelsea's profile: https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=68711

Vote and also leave comments if you want. Thanks!

Catjen will win
Catfightfan, titfightfan, Cockfighter

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2024, 03:14:46 AM »
While waiting patiently on the sofa and drinking my coffee time seems to be going slow as I look at my watch but it has only been 10 mins. Then I  hear a door opening and then closing. My eyes open wildly is it her or someone else. The step noise get older the closer to the room. Then a pause and suddenly you appear in the doorway. You wearing a sundress and I notice you have a pink bikini on. You have your hands on your hips and act cool with that nasty smirk. I hear you mutter”Didn’t think you would show up for your beating “with your cocky attitude.
I drop my coffee on the floor and get up and reply “it’s you that’s getting the beating bitch” as I throw my jacket off revealing my toned sexy body with my purple bikini.
I go straight over to you and get into your face as our breasts push at each other.
I start jawing at you calling you names and waving my finger in front of you. Fuck you BITCH.
Without hesitation I take a step backwards and lunge at your hair with both hands and pull your head forward and down where I lift my right knee and try to knee you under your chin. Yt

Online Chelsea

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2024, 04:14:54 AM »
When you stand up I quickly pull my sundress up and off and toss it on a chair. I kick off my flip flops and move toward you barefoot in my pink bikini.
I’m a little surprised at how ready you are to fight. I figured you would run away.
I’m glad that you didn’t run away. That would be no fun like beating your skanky ass will be.
Both of us are fired up and angry. We move together bumping breasts as I arch my back thrusting mine into yours with force.
You start yapping in my face waving your finger at me like some psycho bitch. I smack your hand away from my face with my left hand.
“You’re giving me a headache slut! Shut your damn big mouth or I’ll shut it myself!”
I fire a hard right hand slap at your face as you reach out and grab my hair with both hands. I let out a little cry when you yank but don’t stop the motion of my flying palm moving right at your yapping mouth.
I see your knee come up at my chin and luckily get my free left hand up to cover my face and block most of the impact. I turn my head to the side so your knee hits my hand and my cheek and not my chin with a glancing blow and not full power.
I lift my right foot up to try to stomp my heel down on your left foot. yt

Offline MaverickJ

• I told you when I came I was a gambler
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2024, 04:42:05 AM »
This is as close to a sure thing bet that you can get.....Smart money is on CatJen for a dominating win!
I told you when I came I was a gambler

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2024, 07:46:56 AM »
With my yapping at your face pirates you as you try to shut me by slapping me away. But to no avail as grab your hair and I hear you  cry a little.
You see my knee coming towards your chin and you get your left hand loose to block the blow to your chin and turn your head as it grazes your hand and cheek. Not the desired effect I wanted but nevertheless it hurt a little. With my attention focus elsewhere I don’t see you raise your right leg
and you stomp my left foot with your heel leaving an imprint.
Oucccch as I leap up from the impact and the pain. I let go you and go backwards a few steps as I try to shake it off knowing that with my emotions and adrenaline I try to forget it quickly and let it effect me.
Seeing an opportunity and your guard down I put my shoulders down and hit you firmly in the chest driving you against the wall where the impact forces you to slump to the ground.
Not holding back I see an opportunity to end this quickly with a KO I take a step back and with my right leg i pull it back I attempt to knock your head off with a blow to head and end it.