News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Steph vs Maggie - Gym catfight

• 29 Replies

Offline Steph.fights

Re: Steph vs Maggie - Gym catfight
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2024, 10:58:10 AM »
I look you up and down, my hair in a ponytail already as is yours, you are obviously on for a fight.  I slowly walk towards you, eyes now locked on yours, watching for any sign of hesitation, or attack!  As I get closer I ask you "are you ready?"  You nod and we charge together, bodies clashing with an echo as my hands battle yours trying to get the first slap across your face
No I don’t have Trillian, thanks for asking. I do have discord though if you want to chat xx

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2024, 11:05:07 AM »
Gave my vote to Steph.

Booooooo !  :) X

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2024, 11:11:17 AM »
I look you up and down, my hair in a ponytail already as is yours, you are obviously on for a fight.  I slowly walk towards you, eyes now locked on yours, watching for any sign of hesitation, or attack!  As I get closer I ask you "are you ready?"  You nod and we charge together, bodies clashing with an echo as my hands battle yours trying to get the first slap across your face

I reach up into the back of your silky dark hair and help myself to a big handful. I pull your head back exposing your neck, which I attempt to scratch with my free hand. My clawing is hampered by the amount of your long hair that hangs around your shoulders and neck, but I manage to claw a little skin. As a cute sidebar... whilst I'm pulling your hair and clawing your pretty neck, I feel my larger, firmer boobs pressing into yours and crusing them.
I feel I'm off to a good start, but I don't want to underestimate this girl.

Offline Steph.fights

« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2024, 11:17:04 AM »
You snag my hair which allows me to slap your face hard just before you claw my neck!  I reach for your hair and grab a fist full of it, yanking your head backwards, forcing our chests together, it doesn't phase me that your tits are pushing into mine.  My free hand slaps at your face again
No I don’t have Trillian, thanks for asking. I do have discord though if you want to chat xx

Offline Catjen

• 41 yrs old 5’6” 125lbs
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2024, 01:39:45 AM »
I’m going with Maggie to kick Steph ass.

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2024, 08:36:47 AM »
You snag my hair which allows me to slap your face hard just before you claw my neck!  I reach for your hair and grab a fist full of it, yanking your head backwards, forcing our chests together, it doesn't phase me that your tits are pushing into mine.  My free hand slaps at your face again

Your slaps sting, but I've had worse. As we pull and tug at eachother I bring my knee up hard into your stomach. I feel your hot breath in my face as I knock the air from your lungs. I try to get a slap in but my hand - being around your neck - is already too close to your face to get much force behind it. Instead I just mash my hand into your pretty face, mauling it, trying to crush your feaures with the flat of my palm. "You fucking BITCH !"

Our hisses and grunts get louder as we get into the fight. It briefly enters my mind that the security guy  has flicked the camera back on. Maybe. Maybe not. But I think we should put on a real show anyway. I remove my hand from your face and, hooking it into your t-shirt collar, I begin to try and rip your top off.

Offline Steph.fights

« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2024, 10:36:10 AM »
Grunting as we struggle, I pull my hand back and ball a fist sending it into your stomach, once, twice, three times in quick succession, as I do your knee connects and I hiss out as I try to control my breathing.  Moving forward into you I grab your thigh and lift it trying to pull you off your feet, my hand in your hair yanking at your crown pulling your head backwards

Offline Anna_K

« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2024, 10:44:35 AM »
Voted for Steph

Offline FLStud4U

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2024, 07:41:21 AM »
Maggie after a close fight

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2024, 08:42:57 AM »
Grunting as we struggle, I pull my hand back and ball a fist sending it into your stomach, once, twice, three times in quick succession, as I do your knee connects and I hiss out as I try to control my breathing.  Moving forward into you I grab your thigh and lift it trying to pull you off your feet, my hand in your hair yanking at your crown pulling your head backwards

The constant tugging of my red locks is brutal and tiring, but it also fuels my fire. Twisting to the side I continue my attack on your cheap Primark vest top. Pulling down and to the left, the fabric on one strap gives way and soon the other does too. I pull the top down to your hips, revealing your tanned and toned stomach and a surprinsingly expensive looking sports bra. But what's a nice vase if you put nothing much in it, I think to myself.

Turning my attention back to your solid looking stomach, I ball up a skinny white fist and slam several blows straight into it. With each hard attack it gives way a little more and I get a real sense that I'm beginning to hurt you.

I want to move back and try a punch to your pretty but basic face, but my movement is hampered by you still tugging on my hair and the pain you are inflicting. I manage to get a few badly aimed upper cuts to connect under your chin and I feel your grip loosen. I spring back and we begin to circle each other. Eyeing you, I jealously regard your toned shape but note it's more boyish than me, with small boobs and no ass to speak of. As we continue to circle I pull off my own sports bra to show you my large firm and supple boobs as a fuck you gesture and a show of my confidence over you. My tits feel amazing when freed from my bra; huge and I can feel my nipples stiffen and become alert in the unlit  chill of an empty gym. We circle each other, clawing at the air between us.
"Come on you Northern slut."

Offline Steph.fights

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2024, 09:11:14 AM »
Your punches to my stomach are nothing, I'm tensed and ready for them, as you punch upper cuts into my jaw though my head rocks backwards a bit and I let go of your hair, you move back and I thrust a hand into your face forcing you further back.  I struggle out of my now ripped top to free my arms and watch as you strip to the waist.  I have to admit your boobs are impressive but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of seeing mine!!

I move quickly towards you, my left fist crashes into your jaw as my right pummels your not so toned belly, making your tits jiggle as I do so.  I keep moving towards you, ducking from one shot you send me as I alternate my fists now my right crashes into your jaw and my left hits your kidney

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2024, 09:23:20 AM »
Oh so we're boxing now ! ?
I raise my fists up to a boxing stance and continue to circle you. My heavy chest heaving and falling weightily as I look for an opening to get this girl boxing thing going. I notice your admiring glance at my now bare boobs.

My body aches where you slammed your blows home and I am a little concious of being topless now that we're in a fistfight. I had banked on my boobs being an asset in a catfight situation, but I do love to bareknuckle box, so I'm here for it.

I circle you looking for a way in. You seem confident but I see a gap and slam a blow into your stomach followed by another into your jaw. I feel a surge of excitement. I follow up with the same two blows but you guard the face shot a little better this time. I lash out a 3rd blow with my right but it misses your jaw and clatters clumsily into your throat. You splutter a bit and for a second you struggle to breathe.
"Had enough ? Back to the cat stuff ?" I ask. "It's all the same to me, bitch." I slam two more hard blows into your ribs and hear a faint crack.

Offline Steph.fights

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2024, 09:34:44 AM »
I don't offer much defence as you switch to throwing fists, I block one to my face but my right instantly crashes into your mouth and my left drops into your stomach I close on you more to lessen your shots which means mine have less impact too, but its a price to pay!  I switch to sending fists to your sides as my eyes lock on yours drilling deep into them as I feel your bigger boobs brushing mine, then suddenly after a left hits your side my hand shoots up your back into your hair and I grab a fist full, tugging your head backwards letting my right fist pummel your mouth

Offline Sabine

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2024, 04:05:05 PM »
Wellllllllll. This isn't going how I thought it might.

Offline MaggieX

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2024, 05:35:44 PM »
Wellllllllll. This isn't going how I thought it might.

I blame Russian bots.  ;)