News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou

• 82 Replies

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou
« on: April 10, 2024, 12:04:54 PM »
This bitch Natalie and I have been at each others throats long enough and now its time to settle things in front of all you members and show you all which of us is the better young catfighter!! NHB streetcatfight, winner rips the losers thong off and claims it as the trophy!!

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84040

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=73934

Your comments and votes will just encourage myself and this bitch to fight on harder and beat each others asses worse!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2024, 12:10:45 PM »
Bitch, I am going to beat the fuck out of you! After I take your thong I’ll have wash all the skank off of it before throwing it in my trophy drawer.

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2024, 12:13:21 PM »
Omg battle of the whores here. Brooklyn you dared me to fight you in a poll but ran! Now you fighting this bitch! Your a loser!

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2024, 12:18:05 PM »
Omg battle of the whores here. Brooklyn you dared me to fight you in a poll but ran! Now you fighting this bitch! Your a loser!

Fuck you Erica, this is a repeat of that bitch and my first poll that never finished, after this poll we can have our poll you fucking whore!!

Natalie Im going to rip your thong so far up your nasty twat your not going want to do anything with that dirty thing for months!

Offline Ericafights

• I have been in so many fights
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 12:21:13 PM »
Funny how you asked last week and I accepted and then you ran away like a scared bitch you are! Your going get your ass beat by this cxnt Natalie. Then if you got the guts which we all know you don’t. I’ll beat your ass too!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 12:37:28 PM »

Fuck you Erica, this is a repeat of that bitch and my first poll that never finished, after this poll we can have our poll you fucking whore!!

Natalie Im going to rip your thong so far up your nasty twat your not going want to do anything with that dirty thing for months!

Brooklyn, I might want not tear yours because I don’t want the spectators to pass out from that smell that comes from down there! Yours is used so much that people need a board strapped to their ass to keep from falling in your pussy bitch. Bring your prettiest G bitch!

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 12:44:45 PM »

Brooklyn, I might want not tear yours because I don’t want the spectators to pass out from that smell that comes from down there! Yours is used so much that people need a board strapped to their ass to keep from falling in your pussy bitch. Bring your prettiest G bitch!

Dont worry you dirty whore, we all know that you are the nasty skank and that you are the dirty one, and the weak one, Ill prove that

Offline Brent36

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2024, 12:54:00 PM »
This should be an intense battle by the sound of it but you got this Brooklyn.  Take her down hard and show who the best young fighter is here!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2024, 01:11:37 PM »
Only sound there be is Brooklyn screaming as I wipe the floor with her skank ass.

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #9 on: April 10, 2024, 01:13:35 PM »
Only sound there be is Brooklyn screaming as I wipe the floor with her skank ass.

Keep running your mouth Natalie, that is until I slam my fist into it over and over again!!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 10, 2024, 01:21:53 PM »

Keep running your mouth Natalie, that is until I slam my fist into it over and over again!!

Brooklyn only thing you be doing over and over is begging me to stop hitting you and to get off of you skank! We know your full of shit.

Offline watchourwivesfight

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: April 10, 2024, 01:24:38 PM »
WOW!!

Those two hate each other.  this is going to be a great fight with two gals who have bodies for a catfight

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2024, 01:28:02 PM »
I am going beat this fucking bitch. She thinks she’s a badass and she nothing but a mouthy
 whore!

Offline ShyDave

• What's in here?...........Oh!
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2024, 02:09:32 PM »
Gave my vote to Natalie.

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2024, 02:32:56 PM »
Natalie youve been on this site along time, and you keep telling everyone that your a fighter, and your badass, all you are bitch is a big mouth loud mouth bitch that talks shit, and when your laid out on your back bitch and I am standing over you with your ripped off thong in my hand you wont be talking shit then!!