News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou

• 82 Replies

Offline Brooklynfightsu

• Love fighting irl
Re: Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2024, 12:11:17 AM »
My fist hits its mark and sends you dropping down and towards me, and as your body comes crashing down onto my 140lb body your elbow crashes down onto my high cheek bone right below my eye stunning me and causing me to feel dazed as you roll off and slowly get to your knees, I shake my head several times and blink repeatedly as I can already feel my skin tightening on my cheek from it beginning to swell, I slowly get up to knees and then launch my 140lb body from my knees ontop of you sending my right fist slamming into your left eye, as I try to straddle my legs on each of you and mount a ground attack!!  Yt

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2024, 12:31:17 AM »
My fist hits its mark and sends you dropping down and towards me, and as your body comes crashing down onto my 140lb body your elbow crashes down onto my high cheek bone right below my eye stunning me and causing me to feel dazed as you roll off and slowly get to your knees, I shake my head several times and blink repeatedly as I can already feel my skin tightening on my cheek from it beginning to swell, I slowly get up to knees and then launch my 140lb body from my knees ontop of you sending my right fist slamming into your left eye, as I try to straddle my legs on each of you and mount a ground attack!!  Yt

I look up seeing the mark my elbow has done seeing the bruise and swelling as I get ready to stand up. You launch yourself at me I throw my hands up but feel your fist on my cheek with sends pain through my cheek feeling it burn and swell. We collide  I grab your hair and roll you as you try to mount me I roll on top of tou sitting on your body. I use you hair that is in my left hand has a hold of and my right that push the side your face with that swelling eye to the pavement I pull and push grind the skin from your face then twice I slam you head on the concrete.

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2024, 12:58:35 AM »
Bitch, I am going to beat the fuck out of you! After I take your thong I’ll have wash all the skank off of it before throwing it in my trophy drawer.

Brooklyn will have your thong in less than 5 five minutes. She’ll probably force you to sniff it… Speed

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2024, 01:58:16 AM »
Bitch, I am going to beat the fuck out of you! After I take your thong I’ll have wash all the skank off of it before throwing it in my trophy drawer.

Brooklyn will have your thong in less than 5 five minutes. She’ll probably force you to sniff it… Speed

That’s if she could but she can’t. I tell you what I’ll give you her skank thong so you can smell what a loser bitch smells like.

Offline ~Sophie~

• God Member
  • Hopefully, no screw ups this time
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2024, 02:07:56 AM »
Good fight, but I'm surprised that Natalie is so far behind in the votes !!!  Brooklyn really doesn't look all that tough to me.  ::)
When problems confront you in life, knock them down

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2024, 02:19:07 AM »
Oh Kelly is correct… it will get bloody but I don’t pay attention to votes to decide the winner. It’s the woman and what she puts into the fight and Natalie will have my backing
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2024, 02:29:43 AM »
my vote for brooklyn
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Lauren Vanessa

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2024, 02:41:16 AM »
Natalie for the win, no question about it.

Online topgear15

• God Member
  • Enjoy female wrestling & catfighting
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2024, 03:07:21 AM »
  I stand with Natalie all the way
I like reading the stories on this site and talking to some of the members.

Offline Erin Lee

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2024, 09:07:25 AM »
Natalies got my vote. The girls a scrapper and Brooklyn will get scrapped.

Offline Carriecanfight

• Love to fight and the outdoors
« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2024, 03:54:30 PM »
This not a fight this is a just votes on looks! Both do look good, but it should be voted off fighting abilities.

Offline RyonaGuy

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2024, 04:09:13 PM »
Natalie has been impressing me with some of her recent performances but I think Brooklyn is gonna be too much for her to handle!

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2024, 04:39:14 PM »
Natalie has been impressing me with some of her recent performances but I think Brooklyn is gonna be too much for her to handle!

Thank you, it’s only the second day! And we still got a ways to go. She is going down.

Online fchman

« Reply #43 on: April 11, 2024, 05:39:44 PM »
Go Natalie !!!! my loooove !

Offline kandy

• I been in so many fights
« Reply #44 on: April 11, 2024, 05:58:32 PM »
I went ahead and vote for Natalie just because I don't like Brooklyn