News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou

• 82 Replies

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
  • Been in a lot of fights and not afraid to fight!
Re: Brooklynfightsu vs Nataliefightsyou
« Reply #75 on: April 29, 2024, 02:42:04 AM »
Lmao!  That loser Natalie got beat so bad she didn't even bother coming back!  Great job Brooklyn!

I lost my Grandma on that Wednesday and then my dad on that Sunday Madi. So laugh to all your hearts desire. That’s why I wasn’t on here, so I do think being with my sisters and my family is more important than some stupid poll fight.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: April 29, 2024, 02:44:26 AM »
I want to thank everyone that commented, voted and just simply followed this poll! I want to apologize for my rival that seems to have disappeared halfway through the poll!! Well seems one of us won, and one of us lost, and the loser, loses their thong!!! and based on my picture, Im not the one losing my thong!! Erica your loud mouth fat ass is next!!

I had two deaths in my family so the poll was the last thing on my mind. That’s why I didn’t show up in the poll. I do believe that was more important then this poll.

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: April 29, 2024, 02:48:31 AM »
First thing I like express everyone voting on the poll no matter who u voted for.

Second I am sorry on my disappearance. I
lost my grandma and dad within five days apart. I hope everyone understands. I feel being with family is more important than being in a poll.

Forgive me for the disappointment and disappearing I know many want to see a good poll and sorry to Brooklyn for me leaving.

Third and last thing to Brooklyn and Madi I didn’t run nor will I ever run. Not from the likes of either of you.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 02:53:49 AM by Nataliefightsyou »

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: April 29, 2024, 02:49:28 AM »
I am in a group with Natalie on Trillian and found out she had two deaths in her family! One last week and this week! So Brooklyn you and Madi need to shut up!  No one wants that smelly thong. Also irl she would whip your butt and if she was here it probably been a lot closer these polls don’t prove nothing and only goes on looks. Not fighting ability. Which I going to say neither of you have!

I, personally, don't think it's right for you to be sharing someone else's personal stuff on a fantasy forum.  Whatever is going on irl is her business and shouldn't be posted here.
I agree with BustyFaith. Some things are personal and should not be posted. Prayers going out to Natalie and her family.

Thank you Missy Christy

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: April 29, 2024, 02:50:57 AM »
I am in a group with Natalie on Trillian and found out she had two deaths in her family! One last week and this week! So Brooklyn you and Madi need to shut up!  No one wants that smelly thong. Also irl she would whip your butt and if she was here it probably been a lot closer these polls don’t prove nothing and only goes on looks. Not fighting ability. Which I going to say neither of you have!

I, personally, don't think it's right for you to be sharing someone else's personal stuff on a fantasy forum.  Whatever is going on irl is her business and shouldn't be posted here.

Thank you Miss Faith

Offline Nataliefightsyou

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: April 29, 2024, 02:52:10 AM »

Thank you
Miss Carrie

Offline marief

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2024, 07:02:57 PM »
Sad for what happened to Nataliefightsyou, my toughts for her and her familly !
Regarding the fight, Brooklyn is clearly the winner !
Sorry Fchman  ;)

Offline Lightweightfighter88

• God Member
  • 57 yo,6ft, 150 lbs
« Reply #82 on: April 29, 2024, 09:52:13 PM »
My condolences Miss. Natalie glad to see you back your absolutely right real life before polls anyone who has followed you knows you don't run from anyone, when your heart and head heals from your profound loss of close family members your fans and myself will be here waiting for you. Take all the time you need young lady and when your ready we'll welcome you back with open arms.