News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights

• 55 Replies

Offline RowdyOldMan

• God Member
Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights
« on: April 24, 2024, 01:34:49 PM »
Irish Heather and Morgancatfights have been at each other's throats for days. They have agreed to meet inside the chain link fenced in tennis courts at Rowdy's estate. They will be tethered to the center of a 12 foot leather strap leaving three feet on either side free to use as a weapon. They will be nude. The gate will be locked until there is a winner either by submission or knockout!
This is strictly a voting poll. The actual fight will take place after the poll runs. The women can trash each other and spectators can comment on the poll. The fight will take place on the message board.

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=85180   
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=84055

Offline Morgancatfights

Re: Nude Strap Fight Irish Heather versus Morgancatfights
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2024, 01:58:45 PM »
Im going to enjoy whipping this irish bitches ass and then painfully having my mother country of Scotland fuck her harder than shes ever been fucked before!!

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2024, 02:46:51 PM »
This is a first in all the time I have been in fcf.
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2024, 05:31:34 PM »
Shut your big fat scottish slut cock sucking mouth!! Im going to enjoy hearing every scream I make that comes out of that cock sucking mouth you scottish slut!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2024, 05:46:16 PM »
Fuck you irish whore! Be thankful the fight isnt going on now, or I would have you on all fours just like the dog you are bitch!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2024, 06:12:41 PM »
If we were fighting now slut Id have that leather strap wrapped around that neck of yours choking you out while wipping those pathetic tits of your raw!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2024, 06:42:48 PM »
Incredible fight... After the fight against BustyHoney, now Irish faces Morgana... the entire audience moves to the tennis court, from the fence, I start cheering for Irish... Go for her Irish!! !
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2024, 07:36:40 PM »
Bitch youve already felt the sting of that leather, my only regret is that I didnt continue whipping you with it more, but I will get my chance strapped and locked in the tennis courts!! No place for you to run!!

Offline IrishHeather

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2024, 08:10:39 PM »
Your the one that should be worried slut, I was in a fight had been in that fight for along time, and that ugly bitch Honey had her fat legs scissored around me, you whipped me when I couldnt move!! Now we are going to be strapped together and locked in a fenced tennis court area with no place for you to hide!! Im going to whip you so hard Im gonna make you bleed!!!

Offline Powerful Donna

• Beat me if you can
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2024, 11:20:06 PM »
This looks interesting, to say the least. Obviously neither of these ladies has the muscle power to call their shots, but they do have other weapons that can be used effectively! 
Who's next ?

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2024, 11:36:02 PM »
You are right Donna they don’t possess the muscle you have but to have a strap fight and even nude I mean that will sting like hell.  :P  But that is a good style fight
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2024, 11:40:29 PM »
Fun interesting battle! I’m intrigued

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2024, 02:23:55 AM »
come on irish
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline GlitterySam

• Bringing the glitter and the tits back to FCF
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2024, 02:49:30 AM »
Damn Heather didn’t even get a minute to recover from that last fight!  I think Morgan has an absolute thrashing coming her way, I’m sure Heather is in no mood to mess about after that last battle.

Offline Morgancatfights

« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2024, 03:57:37 AM »
Heather you weak ass irish Clit, Honey was and did beat your ass in that fight and poll, now what we have going on isnt just a fight, its a war of honor and country, and this scottish lass is going to beat the living hell out of you with that leather strap and without that leather strap, my only regret is waiting!! Im going to drag you out of that tennis court with that leather strap wrapped around your neck you fucking nasty clit!!