News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

EROTICFEMALECOMBAT.NET is here!

• 4 Replies

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
    • EROTIC FEMALE COMBAT ILLUSTRATIONS
EROTICFEMALECOMBAT.NET is here!
« on: April 26, 2021, 10:56:35 PM »
HELL YEAH! so much has been happening the last few weeks, got into a new place, after almost three years getting all my stuff out of storage it and now only hours away from opening my new and hopefully permanent website eroticfemalecombat.net right now I am still adding all my old stock and comics to the free stuff page as well. the grand opening will be this weekend kicking it off with newest comic "Massive Midge vs Traci Tatas Malone" also be on the look out some time tomorrow for the prelude to the aforementioned catfight titled " BOUNCING BETTY MOUNDS vs KANDY MOUNTIAN MONROE" drum role please!

eroticfemalecombat.net
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
Re: EROTICFEMALECOMBAT.NET is here!
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2021, 12:11:39 PM »
http://EROTICFEMALECOMBAT.NET is open,  just added my newest comic "BOUNCING BETTY MOUNDS vs KANDY MOUNTAIN MONROE" and its free! yep just check in the free stuff page and enjoy and be sure to stop by this weekend for my grand opening and release of my next comic "MASSIVE MIDGE vs TRACI TATAS MONROE"
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!

Offline catftluver

• Luv to see her suffer!
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2021, 01:17:00 PM »
I'm just a dumb ol country boy, how do you get past the parental advisory??

Offline derbinis

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2021, 02:38:37 PM »
The size of the Website is to big. If you reduce it on yourbrowser to 90% you will see the button.

But off course it should be fixed by the owner.

Offline crominhismnt

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2021, 07:23:07 AM »
The size of the Website is to big. If you reduce it on yourbrowser to 90% you will see the button.

But off course it should be fixed by the owner.
EROTICFEMALECOMBAT.NET

SWEET thanks for the suggestion, will see what I can do to get that corrected. as a thank you what can I get for you from the site, on me. also wanted to let everyone know I dropped some back issues into the site today, CATTING AT THE CLUB PRT 1 and 2 are available as is one of my newer works WAR OF THE ROSES. also added some new ones offs in the free section under the new SUPERHEROS! folder. had some ideas for the site, was thinking of starting another page for my favorite catfight writers all of whom have inspired me at one time or another and even collaborated on a few works and ideas.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2021, 07:31:36 AM by crominhismnt »
Link to my store
eroticfemalecombat.net
NOW OPEN!!