News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread

• 52 Replies

Offline flawningj

• God Member
Re: Jess VS Alexa Official Release Thread
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2020, 10:07:15 PM »
Just curious why some of you want to see Nikki beat the ever lovin sh*t out of Alexa. Nikki fans? Alexa haters?
Nikki fan here, absolutely. But I also loved to see Alexa fight, she's amazing. Just curious who would win this confrontation.

Offline Katff

« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2020, 11:43:09 PM »
Nikki v Alexa too close to call. Thats what makes it such a great matchup. I really hope it happens.

Offline flawningj

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2020, 07:50:36 AM »
Nikki v Alexa too close to call. Thats what makes it such a great matchup. I really hope it happens.
Nikki is back in AZ, so somebody should try to bring her back to suitefights and face to face with Alexa as well

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2020, 07:03:54 PM »
Steve will be all over this. I am quite sure of this. Alexa really wants to fight Nikki.

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2020, 07:31:57 PM »
Steve will be all over this. I am quite sure of this. Alexa really wants to fight Nikki.

Alexa really wants to fight her? where?
bruh

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2020, 07:24:52 PM »
Suitefights. Nikki supposedly has returned home from
Mexico, so we will stay tuned.

Offline AlexaBrooke

• Catfighter
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2020, 04:51:37 AM »
Just curious why some of you want to see Nikki beat the ever lovin sh*t out of Alexa. Nikki fans? Alexa haters?

Because it'll be a great fight and I'm a nikki fight in Suitefights.

Also Alexa lost to Paris which was a lmao fight she just got sat on and gave up after a few mins. Not my type, i like fights not sitting contests or girls giving up because someone is on top without receiving any damage, pussy shit.
From the angle you could not see but she was on my wind pipe and had me in a grape vine. That’s the difference in a catfighter and a wrestler. One wants to beat your ass the other wants to hold on to you.
I'm Alexa Brooke. I'm 27 yrs old 150lbs and 5"10. I reside in NC and have found a passion for catfighting.
Twitter @AlexaBrookeBaby

Offline pinner45

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2020, 11:10:13 PM »
I wouldn't overlook Alexa's tenacity in a fight. She fights for real. Catfight style. She is not at her optimum if she in in a confined space as n the Paris fight. If you watch her against Jess or Michelle, you know. If she and Paris have a rematch in  a spacious setting, the result will be different.