News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

My wife and the neighbor are women

• 8 Replies

Offline amazonas

• God Member
My wife and the neighbor are women
« on: October 06, 2022, 09:49:26 AM »
New neighbors moved in next door, and the neighbor's wife had a fight with my wife.
Who do you think will be the better woman?
If possible, write a story about what will happen.

My wife Melinda

{alt}

Neighbor Bogi

{alt}

Offline Ilovetofight

• God Member
  • Let's chat!
Re: My wife and the neighbor are women
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2022, 02:49:10 PM »
Neighbor Bogi Sexier[/size] Neighbor Bogi catfight wins
There is nothing hotter than two women settling their differences to see who the better woman is.

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 10:23:01 PM »
An interesting result is that my wife is about to lose. Could someone write the story of how this is possible.

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2023, 05:00:39 PM »
The setting for the fight

My wife, Melinda, and our neighbor, Bogi, get into a fight.
THE TWO WOMEN
{alt}
{alt}
Melinda
28 years old
Height: 168 cm (5’ 6”)
Weight:85 kg (187 lbs)
Bra Size: 90D (35D)
Bogi
28 years old
Height: 167cm (5’ 5½”)
Weight: 80 kb (176 lbs)
Bra Size: 90D (35DD)

How did this fight come about?
The Bogies recently moved to our village. Bogi's husband was one of my wife’s, Melinda's, old boyfriends. Melinda is the dominant woman in our village. The newcomer, Bogi. Has designs on replacing Melinda as the dominant woman. Melinda and Bogi start to compete, each of them wants to show that she is the better woman. At first, they compete in only small ways: they bake cookies; they cook gourmet meals; they put in a flower garden; they dress in their finest clothes. Then the competition escalates: they were more provocative clothes; they flirt with other men. ; they make catty remarks about the other behind her back; they flirt with the other’s husband; they bump their carts into the other ‘accidently’ in the supermarket.; they rip a dress, blouse, or skirt out of the other’s hands when clothes shopping.

The hostilities culminate one day when Bogi comes over to our house. She finds Melinda in the bedroom. She snidely tells Melinda that she has slept with me. Furthermore, she says that I told her it was better than any sex I have ever had with her. I can assure you that none of this was true. But Bogi wanting to get Melinda’s goat and to one upmanship her.

Melinda is incredulous. She thinks to herself, “We have flirted with each other husband’s but not slept with them. And he is my old boyfriend so I have more of a right to sleep with him. This I going too far.”

She screams at Bogi, Why you whore! I’ve had it with you. I am going to show you who is dominant,

With that she lunges at Bogi and goes for her throat.

Bogi is ready for her attack. She side steps the charge. As Melinda passes by she plants her foot on Melinda’s rump and shoves her onto the bed. Known that Melinda has a reputation as being the dominate fighter in the village and knowing that she is 5 kilos on her, Bogi follows closely behind Melinda and jumps on her back. Straddling Melinda’s back, She pulls her head up by the hair with one hand and begins pummeling on the side of her face with her other fist.   

“Get off me! Get off me and fight fair!”
“I am going to beat the shit out of you so your husband and thwe whle village will know that I am the better woman!”
“NO way you are better than me, you shit faced whore!”
“Yes I am. I am better at fucking and I am better at fighting.” I will prove it!
“Once I get up I will show you who can fight better. And as for fucking, I will fuck your husband right in front of you. Them maybe fuck you in front of him!”
“ Honey, you are already fucked!”

Fortunately for Melinda the bed is soft.  Their combined weight has caused them to sink into the mattress. This allows Melinda to get her knees under her and raise her ass high up. She grabs Bogi’s hair while bending her shoulders down and rising her butt even higher. She pulls forward on Bogi’s hair causing her to somersault over her Bogi’s back slams into the headboard of the four-poster bed.

“Owwww!” Bogi calls out in pain. She reaches back to rub her sore baxk.

Melinda is an experienced fighter She moves forward to cover Bogi’s face with her big tits.  She grabs the back of Bogi’s head and pulls it in tightly to smother her.

“Now who is fucked!” gloats Melinda.
“Mnph, pffft,” is all that Bogi can mutter with her mouth full of Mellind;as soft flesh.
“What’s that? I can’t hear you!” Melinda taunts Bogi.
“Owww1 Shit fuck! I can’t hear you!” Melinda suddenly screams out.

It seems Bogi has answered back by biting Melinda’s boob.

More story to come … 

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline celebsfight

• I am a catfight queen!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2023, 07:03:28 PM »
The voters chose the wrong person. No way your wife should have lost to the neighbor. Besides being stronger  I think your wife would have had the fury of a wronged woman.

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2023, 08:47:17 PM »
The voters chose the wrong person. No way your wife should have lost to the neighbor. Besides being stronger  I think your wife would have had the fury of a wronged woman.

Yes, I was also completely shocked by the result, I didn't expect it, but in reality there are also those who think that Bogi will win.

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2023, 02:04:44 PM »
“Why you fucking, whore! Biting my tit. “You’re going to ay for that, whore!”, screams Melinda. She reaches down between Bogi’s face and her chest. She grabs her nose. Twisting and pulling up she lift Bogi’s mouth away from her boob. She winds up and slugs Bogi on the jaw.

“OW! FUCKSHIT!” It is Melinda screaming, not Bogi as  Melinda’s knuckles feel the pain. Melinda lets go of  Bogi to rub her knuckles.

Bogi takes advantage of Melinda’s distraction. She grabs Melinda’s hair and rolls her to the side. She swings her big leg over Melinda and climbs on top, straddling Melinda as she sits on her belly. She bounces to knock the air out of Melinda’s lungs.  Bogi inches up until her big ass is squarely on Melinda’ breasts, squishing them. She pulls her hands apart and pins Melind’as wrists to the bed.

Melinda tries to buck Bogi off but the bed is too soft. Her feet just sink down and she can’t get any leverage. Bogi plants her knees on Melinda’s biceps. She slides back and forth, rolling Melinda’s biceps and causing even more pain

“Get off me, whore.” Melinda cries out, helpless to get Bogi off her.

“No way, whore. And you are the whore, sleeping with my husband just because he was your old boyfriend. It’s payback time. So you like to twist noses. How about this!”, cackles Bogi. With Melinda’s arms pinned firmly by her knees she let’s go of one of Melinda’s wrists.  She pinches her nose and twists it violently.   

Melinda tries to scream but the pain is too great. Her eyes start to water from the smarting.

“I thought you were supposed to be a tough bitch,” laughs Bogi. “Now you are crying like a baby,” taunts Bogi. She lets go of Melinda’s other wrists so she can turn and wind up to deliver a resounding slap across Melinda’s cheek. Bogi’s upper body does a full turn as Melinda’s head snaps to the side. Just as Melinda turns her head to face Bogi, Bogi turns back the other way with an even harder backhand.

SMACK! “OW!” SPLAT “YEOW!” SMACK, SMACK, SMAACK. “OUCH! SHIT! EEEK!” ring out in the bedroom as Bogi smacks Melinda’s face back and forth. 

“I’m tired of all the noise you are making, taunts Bogi. She grabs Melinda’s hair and uses it to pull herself forward until her crotch is up against Melinda’s mouth. She rinds back and forth on Melinda’s mouth and face. “Too bad I have my clothes on or you would feel what a real cit fills like,” sasses Bogi.

Melinda didn’t gain a reputation as the top woman in the neighborhood by lying defensively and not fighting back. She was experienced. She tried bridging once more as Bogi was high up on her. It didn’t work. Again her feet sunk into the mattress. Even worse, Bogi reached out to use the headboard to keep her from falling forward.

Melinda switched tactics. She brought both her legs up just as Bogi was pushing back. Bogi pushed too far and when past vertical to bend backwards. Melinda wrapped her legs around Bodi and used Bogi’s momentum to pull her onto her back. Melinda rolled to the side in one smooth move. She locked her ankles around Bogi’s body and began to squeeze.
 “Ugh, ungh, oaf,” gasped Bogi as Melinda squeezed harder and harder. She pushed down on Melinda’s knees but couldn’t budge those strong legs. She put her fingers on her on belly and worked their way down so she got her arm between Melinda’s thighs and her body. She tried to leverage this position to spread Melinda’s thighs and relieve the pressure. It was only partially successful as Melinda had one set of powerful thighs.

Melinda wasn’t just applying and the scissors and doing nothing else. She took ahold of two mig locks of hair and pulled in opposite direction to apply maximum hurt.  She held onto Bogi’s hair with one hand and reached down form Bogi’s breasts.  She pinched one of Bogi’s nipples between the thumb and forefinger. She squeezed, twisted and pulled on that poor nipple until Bogi was letting out blood curdling screams. At least she would have if her lungs weren’t being compressed by Melinda’s legs.

Bogi was also and experienced fighter. She slowly managed to pry Melina’s legs ruther and further apart. Removing her arm she reached down and grabbed Melinda’s toes on one foot and jerked them back hard. Melina’s tows bent backward almost to the breaking point.  Her legs came apart and Bogi escaped. She rolled off the bed to get away from Melinda and regroup.

The two women faced each other with hate in their eyes. Bogi was standing hand on hips and taking deep breaths. Melinda was crouching on hands and knees, glaring at Bogi.

Who would move first?
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline amazonas

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2023, 01:15:35 AM »
“Why you fucking, whore! Biting my tit. “You’re going to ay for that, whore!”, screams Melinda. She reaches down between Bogi’s face and her chest. She grabs her nose. Twisting and pulling up she lift Bogi’s mouth away from her boob. She winds up and slugs Bogi on the jaw.

“OW! FUCKSHIT!” It is Melinda screaming, not Bogi as  Melinda’s knuckles feel the pain. Melinda lets go of  Bogi to rub her knuckles.

Bogi takes advantage of Melinda’s distraction. She grabs Melinda’s hair and rolls her to the side. She swings her big leg over Melinda and climbs on top, straddling Melinda as she sits on her belly. She bounces to knock the air out of Melinda’s lungs.  Bogi inches up until her big ass is squarely on Melinda’ breasts, squishing them. She pulls her hands apart and pins Melind’as wrists to the bed.

Melinda tries to buck Bogi off but the bed is too soft. Her feet just sink down and she can’t get any leverage. Bogi plants her knees on Melinda’s biceps. She slides back and forth, rolling Melinda’s biceps and causing even more pain

“Get off me, whore.” Melinda cries out, helpless to get Bogi off her.

“No way, whore. And you are the whore, sleeping with my husband just because he was your old boyfriend. It’s payback time. So you like to twist noses. How about this!”, cackles Bogi. With Melinda’s arms pinned firmly by her knees she let’s go of one of Melinda’s wrists.  She pinches her nose and twists it violently.   

Melinda tries to scream but the pain is too great. Her eyes start to water from the smarting.

“I thought you were supposed to be a tough bitch,” laughs Bogi. “Now you are crying like a baby,” taunts Bogi. She lets go of Melinda’s other wrists so she can turn and wind up to deliver a resounding slap across Melinda’s cheek. Bogi’s upper body does a full turn as Melinda’s head snaps to the side. Just as Melinda turns her head to face Bogi, Bogi turns back the other way with an even harder backhand.

SMACK! “OW!” SPLAT “YEOW!” SMACK, SMACK, SMAACK. “OUCH! SHIT! EEEK!” ring out in the bedroom as Bogi smacks Melinda’s face back and forth. 

“I’m tired of all the noise you are making, taunts Bogi. She grabs Melinda’s hair and uses it to pull herself forward until her crotch is up against Melinda’s mouth. She rinds back and forth on Melinda’s mouth and face. “Too bad I have my clothes on or you would feel what a real cit fills like,” sasses Bogi.

Melinda didn’t gain a reputation as the top woman in the neighborhood by lying defensively and not fighting back. She was experienced. She tried bridging once more as Bogi was high up on her. It didn’t work. Again her feet sunk into the mattress. Even worse, Bogi reached out to use the headboard to keep her from falling forward.

Melinda switched tactics. She brought both her legs up just as Bogi was pushing back. Bogi pushed too far and when past vertical to bend backwards. Melinda wrapped her legs around Bodi and used Bogi’s momentum to pull her onto her back. Melinda rolled to the side in one smooth move. She locked her ankles around Bogi’s body and began to squeeze.
 “Ugh, ungh, oaf,” gasped Bogi as Melinda squeezed harder and harder. She pushed down on Melinda’s knees but couldn’t budge those strong legs. She put her fingers on her on belly and worked their way down so she got her arm between Melinda’s thighs and her body. She tried to leverage this position to spread Melinda’s thighs and relieve the pressure. It was only partially successful as Melinda had one set of powerful thighs.

Melinda wasn’t just applying and the scissors and doing nothing else. She took ahold of two mig locks of hair and pulled in opposite direction to apply maximum hurt.  She held onto Bogi’s hair with one hand and reached down form Bogi’s breasts.  She pinched one of Bogi’s nipples between the thumb and forefinger. She squeezed, twisted and pulled on that poor nipple until Bogi was letting out blood curdling screams. At least she would have if her lungs weren’t being compressed by Melinda’s legs.

Bogi was also and experienced fighter. She slowly managed to pry Melina’s legs ruther and further apart. Removing her arm she reached down and grabbed Melinda’s toes on one foot and jerked them back hard. Melina’s tows bent backward almost to the breaking point.  Her legs came apart and Bogi escaped. She rolled off the bed to get away from Melinda and regroup.

The two women faced each other with hate in their eyes. Bogi was standing hand on hips and taking deep breaths. Melinda was crouching on hands and knees, glaring at Bogi.

Who would move first?

They set off for each other's direction simultaneously possibly.

Offline byline

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2023, 08:22:12 PM »
Chapter 3
Bogi was on her feet on the floor, standing with hands on hips and panting badly. Melinda awas crouching on the bed, glaring at Bogi and   also panting heavily. They stayed this way for several minutes, getting their wind back and gathering their strength.

The two women moved at the same time. Melinda leap from her knees toward Bogi. Bogi leaped Towards the bed trying to and on Melinda. The two women met in mid air crashing hardinto each other. They did not hit square but shoulder to shoulder. This cause them to spin ninety degrees in the air. They and flat on their sides on the floor and parallel to the bed.  Claws immediately went for the hair. It became a battle as to who would get on top. Both women tried to swing their upper leg higher than the other to get it over her rival and gain a superior position.

Bogi won this leg battle She threw her leg over Melinda. She also tried to us Melinda’s hair to get the superior position. Melinda started to roll onto her back.  She stopped her roll by releasing Bogi’s hair with one hand, placing it against the bed and pushing. She turned the momentum the other way and succeeded In rolling on top of Bogi. She was now flat on top of Bogi. She grabbed Bogi’s wrists and tried to push them down flat on the floor. Bogi resisted and I was a real test of strength battle. Melinda used her superior position and weight to eventual pin Bogi’s wrists to the carpet. Bogi tried to move her arms again but she was only able to spread them to the side.

As it happened, Melinda had ended up with her legs outside of Bogi’s. She wrapped her legs around Bogi’s and started stretching the wide. She had Bogi spreadeagled on her back on the floor. Bogi tried to bridge to get Melinda off her. But every time she rose a small amount, Melinda would just spread her legs wider apart and Bogi would crash flat on her ass.

Melinda pressed her face just inches from Bogi’s. “I’ve got you now, you fucking bitch!” Melinda taunted Bogi. Bogi was feeling pain from several areas. First there was her crotch. Her legs were being spread wider than they were even meant to be spread. Then there were her ankles. Melinda’s feet were applying great pressure on Bogi’s ankles to spread her legs wide.  Finally, there was her wrists. Melinda was an expert at applying pain. She had wrapped her fingers around Bogi’s wrists, curing her fingers so she could dig her nails into Bogi’s flesh.   Bogi struggled, the nails went in deeper and deeper eventually causing blood to floor. There wasn’t a lot of blood but enough to stain the carpet.

This struggle continued for several minutes. Melinda was using her hold and weight to wrear Bogi down. Bogi was struggling hard and expending lots of energy. She had to do something soon. She concentrated on freeing her right wrist. Her right arm was stronger than Melinda’s left. Melinda was concentrating completely on keeping her ankles locked on Bogi’s to keep her legs spread. With a big jerk and caused Melinda’s nails to leave deep gashes, Bogi freed her right arm.

She swung hard and punched Melinda on the cheek. She punched her again this time hitting the jaw. Melinda’s jaw made a loud crack. Perhaps it was broken or dislocated. Neither of these proved to be true but it was painful as hell. Bogi swung again hitting Melinda on the eye Surely Melinda would have a black eye after that opunch.

Melinda put up her arm to ward off another blow. The punches had loosened her grip on Bogi’s legs. Bogi freed her legs. She pushed off one to roll them over. They rolled to their sides and stopped. Both women went for the hair again. With each fist in the other;s hair they stood up. Shaking each other’s head back and forth by the hair they twisted each other this way and that Bent each other to one side and then the other. They moved about the room with this ferocious hair pulling battle. They bounced off walls, a chair, the bed a dresser while knocking over lamps.

The amazing thing about this battle was that throughout the fight their clothes had remained intact.  Bogi decided to change that. She grabbed the dark blue pullover that Melinda was wearing. She grabbed each side of the vee neck and pulled apart. The two buttons popped off and went flying. She continued to pull until the flimsy fabric ripped open exposing Melinda’s white bra.

Melinda wrapped her fingers on the neck opening of Bogi’s pullover with the smile design on it. She used it for leverage to yank Bogi around and sent her stumbling backward. She held onto the shirt as Bogi feel back. The weight was too much for the poor material. It ripped completely apart exposing Bogi’s lack bra.

The two women regained their balanced and squared off. Bogi threw a punch that hit Melinda’s left DD sized breasts and sent it bouncing up, almost coming out of the bra.

Melinda threw a right at Bogi’s left boob and hit it squarely, squashing in as her fist went in deep.

Bothe women then grabbed the others bra and pulled down, exposing the breasts and nipples. The tits were now perfect targets and finger nails went for them. Both dug their finger nails deep into the others tit flesh scratching, raking, squeezing, and twisting. Bogi ws the first one to let go of the boob and latch her thumb and forefinger onto a nipple. Se squeexed as hard as she could and enjoying the shriek for Melinda. She twisted and then pulled the nipple way out so Melinda’s boob extended out several inches.

Melinda did the same to Bogi and then they both starting mutilating both nipples of the other woman. Both women were scramming in pain/ Tears were rolling down their eyes. Neither would let go for fear of losing the fight.

Bogi was the first to change tactics again. She yanked Melinda forward by both nipples. As Melinda came forward, she raised her knee hard against Melinda’s crotch. Bogi then reversed and pushed on Melinda’s chest. Melinda went down hard on her tailbone. Melinda’s legs ame up as she fell onto her back. Bogi grabbed both ankles and spread Melinda’s legs. She raised a foot on stomped on Melinda’s pussy with her light pinkish boot. She stomped again and again until Melinda could not fight back because of the pain,,

Bogi then pulled off both of Melinda’s heavy shoes. She took ahold of each pant leg and pulled the pants down and off of Melinda. Finally, she pulled Melinda’s panties off., leaving Melinda dressed in only her bra down around her waist. Bogi used Melinda’s legs to roll her onto her stomach. She unhooked the bra and then rolled Melinda over again to remove it. She then raised her arm in triumphing while stepping on Melinda to celebrate stripping Melinda nuce.

“I’m still not through with you,” roared Bogi. She latched onto Melinda’s hair and dragged her by the hair into the bathroom. The carpet left carpet burns on Melinda’s back and ass as she was dragged. Bogi dragged Melinda into the bathroom. She planned to force Melinda’s head into  the toilet and flush it. Maybe even pee on the head first.

All the while Melinda was being dragged, she was resting and recuperating. She was playing possum waiting for her opportunity to strike back. It was her bathroom and she knew exactly where everything was. As Bogi pulled her into the bathroom, Melinda grabbed the frame around the door. That stopped them quickly. So quickly that Bigu lost her grip and stumbled backward. 

For a big woman, Melinda was up like a cat. She grabbed the big hairbrush on the counter. She ran to Bogi and hit her hard on the head with the hairbrush. She went to hit Bogi again but Bogi blocked the blow with her forearm. She punched Melinda in the gut with her other hand that knocked the wind out of Melinda. She then grabbed the arm of Melinda’s holding the brush and twisted it hard up her back in a hammer lock where she could easily remove the brush. She used the brush to hit Melinda and daze her but not knock her out. The confused and barely conscious Melinda was at Bogi’s mercy but Bogi had no mercy. She bent Melinda’s head down into the sink and turned on the water. Holding her head in the sink, Bogi then took the brush and stared spanking Melinda’s big rump. She hit it again and again and again until Melinda’s ass was bright red, and then purple.

Bogi was not down humiliating Melinda. She wanted the neighbor see what she had done to Melinda so they would all know that Bogi was now the top woman of the small town. She dragged Melinda by the hair to the front of the house. She lifter her up and shoved her out the door. Melinda went out the down, tripped and rolled down the steps all the way to the side walk. Melinda stopped rolling naked tits up. Melinda had gained some alertness but couldn’t get up. She rolled onto her stomach to hide her tits and pussy. This turned out to be only a little better as now her severely spanking ass was clear. to everyone.

Bogi sauntered down and place her foot on Melinda’s back. She flexed one bicep in a victory pose. She looked at the crowd gathering, especially the women, and said, “If any of you think you are a better and tougher than me, I will give you even a worse beating.” She then pulled up her bra to cover her breasts and walked off, swaying her hips sexually.

My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class