News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 3 Suzette versus Hailey

• 3 Replies
Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 3 Suzette versus Hailey
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:35:52 AM »
This poll is the third in the new Apartment Wrestling Club series.  As a reminder, the matches all involve non-FCF participants and photos.  All the girls participating are amateurs with no professional training to be a fighter.  The polls will run for as long as needed to determine a winner.  Depending on the voting, the poll could be ended early.  Each day (or more than once per day) a story will be updated in the poll thread to reflect the polling outcomes and to play out the fight.  Feel free to chime in with posts as spectators and have fun with the storylines.  This fight is being held in Dallas.  The participants are:

Suzette (5'6 128 pounds 26 y/o) lives in the Dallas area.  She used to be a dancer on a local dance team before meeting her current boyfriend (a married executive at a local company).  She does not work at the present time and views Apartment Wrestling as another fun diversion.  Suzette's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "These legs are deadly.  I work out regularly and I will dominate my opponents.  Look at me.  I AM the complete package."

Hailey (5'5 135 pounds 25 y/o) lives in Oklahoma.  She works as a receptionist and is going to school part time with hopes of becoming a law enforcement officer.  Hailey is in average shape and tends to get to the gym once a week at best because of her job and school schedules.  She also likes to head to the club and have fun quite a bit too.  Hailey's short interview response about why she would be a good Apartment fighter -- "I'm a bad ass bitch and don't forget it!"

Both girls arrive at the secret fight location an hour in advance of the fights and are shown to their respective dressing room areas.  Each are presented with a short pre-made video showing their opponent's measurements as well as their opponent going through a short series of stretches along with a short verbal response to why they believe they will be able to win an Apartment Fight. 

Suzette changes into a lime green string bikini top with the small triangles of fabric barely covering her full and firm C cups.  She slips on her multicolored floral pattern thong and begins to work through a series of stretches as she loosens up her body.  After finding out about her selection to participate in the Club, Suzette has been working hard at the gym in preparation.  It shows in her nicely toned body.  She pulls her brunette locks up into high pony tail as she leaves for the small interview room.  Suzette looks calm and poised as she watches the video of Hailey's interview and stretching.  She smiles before responding "Simple little statement.  I would expect nothing less from a simple little girl from Oklahoma.  I didn't get where I'm at by letting bitches like her take things from me.  I won't start tonight!"

In a second room across the facility Hailey is changing into her black, purple, and white print bikini.  Her body highlighted by the color pattern.  Hailey pulls her long black hair up into a messy bun style on top of her head and she sits on the small couch in the room for most of the dressing period.  She appears to be mentally preparing herself for the fight as she almost appears to be meditating.  As fight time approaches, Hailey goes through a short series of stretches to warm up her body.  Hailey is called out and she goes to the small interview room.  She is all smiles as she watches her opponent's video.  When asked to respond she thinks for a moment.  "She doesn't lack confidence that's for sure.  I can see those legs look pretty strong.  Guess I'll just have to make sure she doesn't have a chance to use them.  I'll have to thank her for that little warning after I kick her ass."

Immediately following the interview and video watching both fighters are taken into the main arena room where the fight will be held.  The room is open and spacious with several couches along the outer walls of the room holding a limited number of spectators.  The officiator of the match calls out for everyone's attention and introduces both Hailey and Suzette.  The girls are brought out to the center of the room together and given a quick summary of the rules.  "The match will start when I say so and will end when one of you says you are done or is rendered unconscious and unable to surrender.  The winner must be satisfied that the loser has surrendered to them appropriately.  I won't stop things until the winner says so unless I see an injury issue.  No punching or kicking to the face but all other moves are fine."  All throughout the introduction Hailey and Suzette are eyeballing the other. 

After the announcements the officiator asks if they are ready to go.  Suzette says in a low but fierce tone "Let's get this started so I can finish off tubby and get everyone to the party early tonight."  Hailey taken aback and unprepared for the comment says nothing but her face turns red either from anger or embarrassment.   Both girls move back to their side of the room.  Suzette takes the opportunity to strut and show off for the spectators and the cameras as she displays a couple dance moves.  Her toned body looking great as she wiggles her hips and rolls her belly in the process.  Hailey heads straight back at a fast pace, now obvious she is seething with anger.  She says directly to the camera "That bitch is dead!!! Gonna kill her ass."  The officiator of the match seeing everyone is ready steps back and calls out for the fight to begin as the clock in the corner begins to time the fight. 

With the command to begin given, Suzette starts moving out to meet Hailey.  Hailey does the same until they get about 10 feet apart and then Hailey charges Suzette and lets out a wild scream "YAAAAHHHHHHH" as she closes on her. 

Re: Apartment Wrestling Club Fight No. 3 Suzette versus Hailey
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2015, 05:36:22 AM »
Suzette

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2015, 05:36:39 AM »
Hailey

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2015, 05:38:34 AM »
Suzette seeing Hailey drop her body down and yell out realizes she is going to rush her and calmly shifts her weight to her right leg dropping it slightly behind her left. 

As soon as Hailey rushes her Suzette snaps a quick kick up at Hailey.  Her dancer skills coming in handy as the kick is just like some dance line routines she has performed.  Except this kick much more dangerous since it's aimed directly at a charging Hailey. 

The kick snaps up catching Hailey right in the midsection of her body.  The momentum of her charge and the force of the kick drives Hailey's feet right out from under her and she goes straight down to the floor on her back.  Oooooooofffffff followed by a loud THUD are the sounds flying out from the contact point and the crash. 

The crowd springs up the violence of the start of the fight shocking on one hand but exciting as well.  Hailey flat on her back staring straight up at the ceiling lets out a loud wheezing and gasping sound "UHHHHH UHHHHH UHHHHH" as she tries to catch some air her face red and her mouth gaping open.  Suzette struts right over to her downed opponent and drives her foot down on Hailey's belly getting a another loud OOOOOOOOHHHFFFFF sound as Hailey tries to curl up into a ball. 

Suzette leans over grabbing Hailey by the arm and forces Hailey onto her belly.  Taking advantage of her opportunity here early Suzette bends Hailey's arm up into her back and puts a knee into her lower back grinding down on her.  Suzette clearly knows what she is doing as she starts wrenching the arm getting a short yelp out of Hailey followed by a pain wracked "agggh my arm". 

Suzette bears down with the knee in the low back and hisses "How's it feel to be helpless bitch?"

Suzette lets off the arm twisting hold and punches down into Hailey's upper back driving her fist in between her shoulder blades.  Hailey grunts out "Unnnnhhhhh" as the punch mashes her to the floor. 

Suzette stands up grabbing Hailey by the hair and starts tugging her off the floor.  Hailey seizes the opportunity driving a punch into Suzette's belly as she pulls  her to her knees.  Caught unprepared Suzette gasps out loudly "ohhhhhhh" her  hand still in Hailey's hair.  Hailey follows up with a second punch to the belly and Suzette is doubled over her hand letting go of Hailey's hair as she gasps out from the two hard punches to her belly. 

Hailey, taking advantage of the change in momentum, grabs Suzette's right leg and yanks it out from under her sending her flopping back to the floor on her back.  Suzette lands hard and Hailey twists the ankle rolling Suzette over to her belly as she folds her leg up twisting and yanking hard on the ankle putting pressure on Suzette's entire leg. 

While twisting and trying to maul the right leg Hailey starts working to get into position to keep Suzette pinned to the floor but Suzette is already trying to break free of the leg hold as she squirms in Hailey's grasp.

Hailey makes a strong comeback wiping out Suzette's early control.  We are crossing the 3 minute mark in the fight and both ladies have delivered some punishment to the other.

As Hailey tries to get turned and over the top of Suzette she loses her grip from the squirming and thrashing.  She reaches down to get the grip back but Suzette kicks out knocking her hands away. 

A short scramble of action takes place as Hailey tries to pursue the leg and Suzette pulls away.  Hailey on her hands and knees fails to catch the leg and Suzette comes up to her knees facing Hailey. 

Both reach out quickly trying to capture the other and they lock hands.  Now fighting for control on their knees they smash together chest to chest wrestling for control.  Hands moving up, down and around as they grapple both leaning hard into the other.  Suzette's head pushed over Hailey's right shoulder and Hailey's head over the top of Hailey's right shoulder as they grunt and strain.  Neither able to overpower the other. 

The prolonged battle for control continuing for several moments.  No sounds coming from either but the grunting and panting.  Both fighters now starting to sweat fairly heavily as their bodies shine from the effort. 

After a good minute of grappling on their knees Suzette pulls her head back and leans back in suddenly this time leading with her head down slightly banging the top of her forehead into Hailey's face.  The blow not very hard because of the close proximity of the two to one another; however, Hailey's reacts by trying to lean back to avoid Suzette. 

When she leans back Suzette drives forward using the momentum to drive Hailey onto her back.  Suzette coming down atop her driving her hard body into her raven haired opponent.  Hailey lands on the floor with a loud THUMP with both of them letting out a gasp as their bodies slam together. 

Suzette on top immediately shoves her body higher on Hailey's prone frame and shoves a forearm under Hailey's neck pushing her head back and starting to choke off Hailey's air.  Hailey still stunned from crash to the floor gags out and grabs Suzette by the hair trying to pull her off to the side using the hair to twist Suzette's head to the side. 

Suzette pulled slightly off center of Hailey grunts and swings her left hand over the top hitting Hailey with an open handed slap to the face as she keeps her right forearm under her chin.  The blow landing with a loud whack sound as flesh strikes flesh straight on.  Hailey cries out somewhat garbled by the forearm on her neck but the crowd picks it out as a scream of pain. 

With the hand planted on Hailey's face, Suzette closes the open hand pinching and clawing Hailey's mouth, nose and cheek area.  Hailey immediately lets go of Suzette's hair and grabs for Suzette's left hand to pry it off of her face.  This is exactly the effect Suzette had in mind. 

Her hair free Suzette pushes down with the hand on Hailey's face using it to push herself up off of Hailey.  Doing so Suzette removes the choking forearm and drives a knee into the belly of Hailey while rising up off of her.  Hailey's gasps out choking from the knee as Suzette pushes up to her feet.  Staying on the offensive, Suzette grabs Hailey by the hair yanking her up off the floor. 

Hailey reaches up for the hand in her hair totally in defensive survival mode at this point.  Suzette yells out "You can't have what's mine!  This is my apartment.  I rule here!" as she slams her knee into Hailey's full breasts.  Hailey continues screaming out and the divided crowd starts shouting encouragement to both fighters. 

Suzette spins her around using the hair grip and then hooks both of her arms pulling them out and jamming her knee into Hailey's back.  The arms stretched back putting pressure on Hailey's shoulders and upper back as Suzette grinds her knee into her spine.  Hailey's chest thrust forward by the hold, her perfect tits pushed up and straining against her bikini top as she is stretched out.  The pained look in Hailey's face telling the story now as her body is wracked with pain.  First she lets out a low moan and then as Suzette tugs the arms back breaks into a scream. 

"Helpless again aren't you bad ass!"  hisses Suzette.  Suzette settles into the hold not really having to exert herself much as she tortures Hailey.  Letting out several screams each time Suzette relaxes the grip a bit then yanks back on the arms, its clear Suzette is really putting a hurting on Hailey.  Hailey's head rolling side to side her legs flopped out in front of her as she thrashes and struggles to get free.  Suzette's face a display of disdain and feigned boredom as she plays to the crowd and the camera. 

Suzette controlling Hailey with the arm and back torture keeps the hold on for a prolonged period of time knowing she is wearing the bigger girl down with the hold.  Hailey is moaning and crying out in pain as Suzette stretches and grinds down on her back. 

Hailey's last control in the fight having been what seemed like hours ago now as Suzette displays her to the crowd and the cameras.  "Can't get out can you" teases Suzette.  Hailey's face showing the pain and the frustration of being controlled by Suzette at this stage. 

Suzette seeing Hailey's full breasts thrust forward smirks "maybe it's time to try something new out." 

Suzette suddenly drops Hailey's arms and grabs her by the hair to hold her in place.  With a sudden sweeping move with her right arm Suzette grabs the thin straps of Hailey's bikini yanking it upward pulling it up and over her breasts.  Hailey's chest bared and displayed with the sudden movement as Suzette pulls the bikini top up around the neck.  Letting the hair go Suzette uses both hands on the bikini top as she starts to strangle Hailey. 

Hailey reacts wildly as her air is suddenly cut off by the bikini top.  Her feet kick and she reaches up with her arms grabbing for the top and for Suzette's hands.  Her uncovered breasts bouncing and swaying as she flails wildly.  Suzette surprised by the violent thrashing tries to hold onto the strangle hold.

The thrashing and flailing not really working well for Hailey as Suzette follows her motions tugging on the straps of the bikini choking Hailey as much as possible and as fast as possible.  The choke taking its toll on Hailey as her mouth opens and closes unable to get air into her lungs. 

After several moments, what probably seemed an eternity to Hailey, Suzette is forced to release the choke.  The thrashing and struggling enough to cause Suzette to be unable to hold on.  In releasing the choke, Suzette lets go of the straps and shoves Hailey forward causing her to land on the floor on her belly with the bikini still wrapped around her neck.   

Suzette goes right after her sitting down on her back roughly and yanking her back by the hair and shoving her head back down smashing her face first into the floor.  Suzette repeats the smash several times in quick succession as Hailey tries to buck her off her back.  "Come on bad ass . . . Come on fight back . . . come on do something!"  Suzette screams out as she pounds Hailey's head into the floor. 

Hailey continuing to take a beating now as Suzette has taken firm control of the fight.  Suzette sits on the low back and pulls Hailey's head up by her hair and starts slapping the side of her face repeatedly.  Hailey screaming out in pain as the slaps land with a loud SMAACKKK sound.  Hailey putting her hand in the way as best she can trying to simply protect her face. 

Suzette now appearing to be torturing Hailey rather than putting her away.  Hailey's hair wet from sweat, her messy bun long gone and now nothing left of a hair style but a disheveled mess.  Suzette again shoves her head down to the floor not getting much resistance now from Hailey.   

"You're done."  Suzette hisses out as she stands up grabbing Hailey by the hair pulling her up to her knees.  Suzette suddenly swings her legs over Hailey's shoulders and grabs both arms sliding forward.  A standing Suzette locks her thighs shut on Hailey's head with her face up looking right up at Suzette's crotch.  Both arms trapped and her body splayed out at a funny angle as Suzette crushes her head.  Hailey's face red the pain of the hold obvious as she lays slumped in the hold not even resisting now. 

Suzette drops one arm and reaches up pushing her hand up in a cupping motion under her own breast.  "Mmmmm.  My apartment bitch.  Mmmmmm.  Mine all mine just like you."  Hailey trapped and being used now by Suzette to put on a show gasps out "I give" as she feels like her head is exploding in the standing scissor hold. 

Suzette lets go of the scissor and Hailey crashes down flat on her back.  Suzette kneels down over her slapping her face again "Don't ever try me again or it will be worse next time!"  With that Suzette stands up and shoves her foot into Hailey's bare chest mashing her large breast as she raises a hand in the air showing off for the camera as she declares victory. 

Stepping off of Hailey, Suzette shakes her hips for the camera and reaches around slapping her own ass as she struts out of the room.  Hailey rolls to her stomach and lies there for several minutes face down before adjusting her bikini top to cover her chest.  She climbs to her feet shaking her head in disappointment and slowly leaves the room. 

The big timer on the wall now stopped and showing 15 minutes and 10 seconds.