News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Poll

Who would win and how:

Sharn by punching the face and Knocking her out
7 (18.9%)
Sharn by viciously clawing and slapping
7 (18.9%)
Rebecca by damaging her breasts and throwing her out of the room naked
14 (37.8%)
Rebecca by tearing at her hair and throwing her around the room by it
5 (13.5%)
Neither win and both collapse destroyed on the floor
1 (2.7%)
The fight gets broken up by sharns Lover
3 (8.1%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Voting closed: March 23, 2009, 10:28:02 PM

Rebecca vs Sharn

• 4 Replies

Offline hottie

• Jealous much......
Rebecca vs Sharn
« on: December 13, 2008, 10:28:02 PM »
Rebecca  (25yo 5f 5in)  Sharn (36yo 5f 4in)
{alt}{alt}

Sharn and her boyfriend are having a date at the cinema and are waiting for the film to start which wont be for about 25 mins as they are early, another female comes and sits next to sharns boyfirend, so he has a girl on either side. "What the hell is going on here?!" Sharn asked furiously staring at rebecca. sharn tried to coax Rebecca to leave but Rebecca wasn't having any parts of it as she flirted with her man as she placed her hand on the buldge in his pants.

Rebecca responded with a few choice words of her own and a screaming match erupted as both girls called each other every name in the book. Not wanting to get thrown out of the cinema sharns boyfriend suggested that they settle this somewhere else.

Sharn suggested they settle it in the ladys bathroom, sharn grabbed rebeccas wrist leading her to the bathroom with her boyfriend in tow. As they get there entering the door and locking it behind them, luckly there is no one else in.

"You're going down, whore," Sharn snarled cocking her hands arrogantly on her hips.
                    "We'll see about that, Bitch," Rebecca fired right back, also assuming an arrogant, haughty posture.

Faces flushed with anger and fists were bunched up, Sharn was wearing jeans and a t-shirt and her massive breasts were straining as if ready to burst through the thin cotton t-shirt.
                                Rebecca wearing a sexy black dress with black stockings and garter belt.

With her lips curled into a growling sneer, Sharn charged at Rebecca, wearing who was ready for the attack and they locked up instantly in a two-handed hair pulling struggle, jerking each other's heads from side to side.

Any other suggestions of how either wins please leave a comment below.

fivesix

Re: Rebecca vs Sharn
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2008, 10:49:02 PM »
I voted for Sharn. I think she would humiliate and destroy Rebecca.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2008, 01:27:17 PM »
I think that Rebeca will beat Sharn. She will leave Sharn in bathroom, lying on floor, from knocked and scratched face. Rebeca approaches to Sharn's boyfriend and kisses him.
- I see that you are the fan of catfight. Leave this weak bitch.
Then truth. Fighting women very him excited.
- I am woman which you need.
Tom looks by Rebeca's shoulder on Sharn. He wants to protest, but Rebeca rubs his penis. He be excited and in shock. They go out from bathroom together. .......

Rebeca is bitch which takes always then what she wants.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2008, 02:12:08 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

petelv

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2008, 05:14:11 PM »
I voted for Rebecca.

pete

Offline martha

• God Member
  • I and my husband love women catfights!
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2008, 07:42:22 PM »
yes, Rebeca will winer