News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

What makes you interested in watching a video of g/g fighting?

• 11 Replies

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
What makes you interested in watching a video of g/g fighting?
« on: September 21, 2008, 07:43:02 PM »
This intrigues me.

What are the priorities you have for wanting to women in combat?

I can describe my own preferences and I'm interested in hearing yours.

1. Training, Skills, and Style. The women have to have some level of grappling skills. Hair-pulling, clothes ripping catfights, to me, by definition demonstrate no skills or training. There are a number of great producers who make excellent catfight content and obviously they have a ton of fans who have no interest at all in the things I like. So I respect what everyone likes.

2. Outfits. They have to look like they are there to wrestle. If one or both is wearing heels, or jewelry, my interest is already gone. Tight fitting outfits that allow complete freedom of movement are mandatory. Less is more.

3. Seriousness of intent. Some nervous giggling has to be expected from novices. Women who really love to wrestle (in my experience) are often unable to hide the fact that the fight is really fun. But if its clear they are just doing this to get paid I quickly disconnect. When one woman just sort of lays down waiting for the other to apply the next incredibly painful technique, I lose my ability to suspend disbelief. I'm out. If the combatants are talking non-stop, it means they aren't working very physically. I'm out.

4. Body types of competitors. I like full bodied, natural women. But any woman who looks like she takes care of her body is good. Lean taut musculature of a fitness model is also excellent, particularly in contrast with a more voluptuous opponent. Natural bodybuilders are good, but when a woman speaks and her voice is deeper than mine, or her chin more square, its a serious turn-off.

My old friend Ed told me, before I started producing, "If you would do her, she's pretty enough."

5. Athleticism of performance. I'm fine with scripted and unscripted wrestling. But if it is scripted, please be honest about it. And if it is scripted, there has to be some honest athletic prowess on display.

BTW - DWW is IMHO the best in the world in terms of hitting my priorities right on (they DO do excellent catfights, and NOTHING scripted that I'm aware of). FightingStyle is great too. The old VSL series from CalWildcats was incredible.

So what are your priorities?
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Catfight_obsessed

Re: What makes you interested in watching a video of g/g fighting?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2008, 08:11:46 PM »
This topic I like  ;D

1, Training, Skills and style: I like it very targetting the good bits, lots of lesbian like moves such as cxnt grabbing, breast squeezing and even bum scratching, overall all lot of targetting the soft bits. I also like it when they openly let each other hurt their goods while they harm theirs back to compete in even competition.

2, Outfits, Much nudity as possible, I do like seeing them strip each other, but that's mainly perferable if they have easy slid off thongs and thin bras. I can never wait until they start going at it naked.

3, Seriousness of intent, Sorting of the same academybruce, I like women who love to catfight especially of the way of it and dislike it if it's for the money (Although it is the only way to get some women to catfight). I enjoy when they are both are prepared to get their goods wrecked and to come out (Especially looking forward to it) with a few scratch marks on their bodies.

4, Body types of competitors, I like all kinds of womens fighting, except ones who are anywhere across the lines of fat or are even muscular, sorry but I am shallow and I don't find it natural for muscle women, it's just a fact alright doesn't turn me on, please don't argue or be surprised and apologize for women being offended, it's just a natural part of me :-[. This may also sound a little crazy but like scrawny women (Not too scrawny!) fighting and also short women and to go with that long, sexy and sharp women.

5, Athleticism of performance, Alright I'm not short what you mean by this, but I'll guess it. I don't mind anything as long as it's real in someway where the women are atleast going at it, clawing, biting and slapping each other in a furious whirlwind of flesh pain.

Also BTW, I have agree with you, I love their catfights and I love catfighters, especially Julie Winchester and Crystal White.

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2008, 03:35:39 AM »
Thanks Bruce, for giving us a chance to voice our opinions on what we like in a match.

For me the looks are probably the most important, the natural looking 'girl next door' types are preferrable although have read from you before that these girls are becoming increaslingly harder to find. Am happy enough to accomodate some tattoo's as long as the body and looks are there, will admit I am a fan of Rubye Reilly even though she has more tat's than I would usually like.

Things a bit out of the ordinary I also rate highly such as, and I have discussed this before, when you bring a 'name' to the Academy two that rate highly in this case are Goldie and Jewell Marceau am a huge fan of the pro-am thing and wish you would do more. Don't mind the odd interacial match either especially Black v Blond or Blond v Asian, not a big fan of the Asian v Asian matches although have to admit that those girls really do generally deliver an excellent match, the other style that you have made is the 2 v 1 match-ups you produced, its the closest thing to the old Action Sports Video productions.

When it comes to attire, its my preference they start the match in tight fitting outfits, Bikini's and especially one piece G-Strings, just love that look ! Then as the match progresses they lose everything, and it seems im in the minority on this board but of all your matches the SOAP series reigns supreme. And the bustier the girls the better, am not talking up to Napali style but I do like a bigger chest.

Nervous giggling is fine, especially for the newcomers it must be a fairly big thing to make a nude/wrestling/in some cases sex video, so more than happy to see that as long as the match is real, my favourite company of all time was Women Warriors, they delivered nude matches with the big name girls of the time, your company is on par with them and if you could deliver some bigger named girls as mentioned above then with the much better technology on offer Academy would rocket to the top.

Thanks again for the opportunity to voice what we like and please continue with the excellent work, am certainly a devoted fan.

Aussie

Offline academybruce

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • We understand what's erotic about women wrestling
    • AcademyWrestling.com
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2008, 03:49:35 AM »
Aussie,

Does the type of fighting matter to you?
http://thenakedwrestlingforum.com/index.php
No fakes. No scripted "fights". No posers. No bullshit. No fantasy match ups of 1950's movie stars. All Naked Women Wrestling and ONLY Naked Women Wrestlin

Offline Aussie

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2008, 03:57:19 AM »
Sorry Bruce,

In my rant I never got around to that point although I did intend to, im very much a competitive fan, I don't mind if its one sided as long as the girl on the receiving end looks like she is trying, as you pointed out if she just basically lies down and doesnt try to put up a fight that doesn't interest me.

So competitive wrestling all the way for me and am more than happy if the boobies come in for some attention as well !

Offline femalewrestlingchannel

• Approved Producers
  • God Member
  • Sports + Sexy!
    • The Female Wrestling Channel
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2008, 04:57:51 AM »
This intrigues me.

What are the priorities you have for wanting to women in combat?

I can describe my own preferences and I'm interested in hearing yours.

1. Training, Skills, and Style. The women have to have some level of grappling skills. Hair-pulling, clothes ripping catfights, to me, by definition demonstrate no skills or training. There are a number of great producers who make excellent catfight content and obviously they have a ton of fans who have no interest at all in the things I like. So I respect what everyone likes.

2. Outfits. They have to look like they are there to wrestle. If one or both is wearing heels, or jewelry, my interest is already gone. Tight fitting outfits that allow complete freedom of movement are mandatory. Less is more.

3. Seriousness of intent. Some nervous giggling has to be expected from novices. Women who really love to wrestle (in my experience) are often unable to hide the fact that the fight is really fun. But if its clear they are just doing this to get paid I quickly disconnect. When one woman just sort of lays down waiting for the other to apply the next incredibly painful technique, I lose my ability to suspend disbelief. I'm out. If the combatants are talking non-stop, it means they aren't working very physically. I'm out.

4. Body types of competitors. I like full bodied, natural women. But any woman who looks like she takes care of her body is good. Lean taut musculature of a fitness model is also excellent, particularly in contrast with a more voluptuous opponent. Natural bodybuilders are good, but when a woman speaks and her voice is deeper than mine, or her chin more square, its a serious turn-off.

My old friend Ed told me, before I started producing, "If you would do her, she's pretty enough."

5. Athleticism of performance. I'm fine with scripted and unscripted wrestling. But if it is scripted, please be honest about it. And if it is scripted, there has to be some honest athletic prowess on display.

BTW - DWW is IMHO the best in the world in terms of hitting my priorities right on (they DO do excellent catfights, and NOTHING scripted that I'm aware of). FightingStyle is great too. The old VSL series from CalWildcats was incredible.

So what are your priorities?

This is a very good topic.

To start, I certainly prefer "real" heavily to scripted.

I would say my priorities lie more in the superiority of the female.    I generally base this off of the physical looks and attitudes of the women involved.

For instance, when Jewell Marceau wrestled at the Academy, that was a great turn on for me.    Not only is she a very sexy woman, with natural breasts, but she even taunted her opponent sexually in a real matchup.

Of course, she ended up losing, and that ruined it for me!   lol.

But, the idea of a superior looking woman in appearance, body shape, and attitude is what does it for me.   

Personally, for another example, I would love to see Paris Hilton slap around and dominate one of those girls on her new show where they are competing to be "Paris's best friend".

A rich female, or knock out cheerleader type, dominating a poor, gothic type girl would be very sexy to further this line of thought.

On the flip side, if Roseanne Barr and Rosie O'Donnell were to wrestle, I would have no interest.    So the "looks" are very important in my book, as it is not so much the competitive aspect, or whether or not the girls are "skilled" going in.

There is something called "the law" in BSDM or one of those fetishes where they talk about the idea of the heirarchy of the human race.    To sum it up, there is always someone better.     That's the best way I can describe this complex desire, and I find it stimulating only when it is acted out by females, against females, under the right conditions.

I agree with your assessment with DWW being one of the best out there, but the Academy is very close behind.     Sometimes I'm not satisfied with the looks of the females with both companies, because I personally like the very beautiful model and fitness types.

In terms of what will keep me coming back, I like for an opponent to be finished off with a facesit, or a tight headscissors, or some type of manuever where it is sexy and humiliating to the victim.   

I like the breast smother a lot....... if it is properly applied in a real situation.

Pettula from DWW is one of my all time favorites, and she used her breasts a lot.

For those who don't think breast smothers are effective, I have watched quite a few DWW videos where the other girl would tap out if done correctly.    Very sexy.
We feature REAL and COMPETITIVE Female Wrestling and more:
https://www.Please Place a Recip Link to Advertise.com

Offline roadie

• God Member
  • Gorgeous women that wrestle are the best.
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2008, 05:40:57 AM »
Great topic, Academybruce. It looks like it has gathered alot of interest. I would like to add my two cents as well. I prefer nude but a tiny thong bikini bottom is ok too. I like mat wrestling but the ring is ok. I don't much like appartment matches or outdoor matches( the girls tend to get dirt all over them ).  The girls must be beautiful with nice firm bodys and breasts.  I love trash talking ( Hanah Janesen was one of the best ) . I like lots of punishing holds and pin downs to a submission. To me, there is nothing more erotic than watching one gorgeous woman out wrestle her gorgeous female opponent, catch her in the middle of the mat and attempt to force her to submit in a punishing unescapable hold. ( a boston crab, school girl pin, grapevine are my favourites ) . I love lots of leg and arm locks . (hammerlock, indian death lock, figure four , full nelson, chicken wing side headlock ). These holds are meant to wear your opponent down and make her vulnerable to defeat. I don't like tatoos and nipple and pussy piercings are a turn off for me.  DWW  and  Foxycombat  are excellent, but I also like Academy as well. Ultimate Surrender could be good if they allowed the girls to do more on the mat, but they are so resricted as to what they can do, it becomes boring after a while. ( the boots are dorky too ). Thanks for reading this fans. I loved the chance to rant.     

MaximB

« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2008, 09:47:24 PM »
Great thread Bruce, I love it when the producers are asking the fans what they want to see.

So, now it's my turn ;)

1. Training : I agree with you that the girls must have some skills or otherwise the match could look boring and unprofessional.
But as I also like catfight which usually starts when the girls are fully or at least partly dressed I do like "ripping off cloths" as long as the match is real and unscripted.

2. Outfit : As I like wrestling and catfight the girls can be dressed ...at first, as long as they both become nude till the middle of the match.
in Wrestling I like sexy little outfits which leaves no place to imagination like Angel Lynn with her great body (her face needs some work but her body is nearly perfect) in SOAP 30 , off course the outfit must come off at some point.
In Catfights I like the girls fully dressed at first, as long as it all comes off.

3. Seriousness of intent : the girls must not jiggle or talk-non-stop, however the winning girl can make fun, talk ask the other girl to submit and say what she is going to do with her next.
There should be action !
There are many fights or so called fights (like the fully scripted Napali - I can't call it fighting at all) that the girls do not "really" fight and prefer lesbian sex in the middle of the fight, or just kissing like in some of your fights with the beautiful  Daisy delaRosa, that I know she can win but she just doesn't even try, it's frustrate me a lot.
The weaker losing girl must at least try to do something, in SOAP30 the almost perfect Angel Lynn just laid most of the fight doing nothing but suffering, even when she got released several times she didn't even try to get up.

4. Body types of competitors : well Bruce, you know how I like them ;)
They must have big boobs (at least one of them must have big boobs), they cannot be too fat, I prefer athletic slightly muscular girls (but not body builders)  girls, and not too old looking (I think it's time for Isamar Gutierrez to retire from wrestling, but you know better).

5. Athleticism of performance : I generally don't like scripted matches (1st reason - I want to know who is really the better girl) but if they do script matches I expect them to tell me at first.
One company called "Kickass girlz" in fact lied to me when I asked them if the fights are scripted, I haven't seen their fights but from the demos they have it's very clear that the fights are very unnatural at best and badly acted at worst. (but the girls look so good).

Thanks Bruce for the opportunity to speak up.

lexman3xl

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2008, 04:17:25 PM »
My favorite kind of fight is the Crystal Films "Real Fight".

Two ordinary girls, barefoot or stocking footed, open-air clothing, and a den, walls covered by bed sheets, course carpeting on the floor, and they're alone with the camera crew, and they're there because they're paid to beat the shit out of each other....lotsa fists and feet....the sound of flesh pounding flesh echoes thruout the room as each punch or slap lands.....

or

Same as above, but the girls put leather driving gloves on and box each other standing up....feet are welcome as kicks are thrown, as well.....

Make it real....The initial explosion, when the girls collide with each other....intoxicating....

If i could watch the girls ceremoniously remove their earrings, jewelry, and shoes before the fight, maybe one pin their hair up...that would be cool...

My preferred fashion is tank tops over capri's or calf-length jeans,

or

Simple black dresses over off-black, sheer toe pantyhose,

and please...either way...fingernails and toenails sharp and painted....

thank you

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2008, 08:25:20 AM »
Since I was a kid I have always been enthralled by domination fights between a bigger girl and a smaller one.  I used to see girls at school who I know could take an older chick that say worked at the local store, as a lifeguard  or whatever.  I especially like the younger one to be the bigger of the two (sometimes fat) and the smaller have a great, petite body and preferably be wearing something like tight jeans or a revealing piece of under garment.

Below you will find a few pictures from one of my favorite fights on Ladyfist (I'm a fan not a promoter) between fat Jade and slim Absynthe.  These are just the advertised pictures but as you can tell the fight was very much one-sided; and included some crotch and boob-grabbing.  I downloaded the video because it was so much up my alley.  But that's me.

Rick

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2008, 05:12:58 PM »
I like looking at women's real fights. Such how "Crystal Films" and DWW.

The most in Crystal Films. Two women fight for money. Their skills of fight in different fights are different. Woman are, which fight well and such which fight on the average. Such are also, which they fight faintly and they resolved to do on fight coax into by their husbands.  However women to fights be chosen so to similar skills had. Therethrough fights are more interesting. It it was it been possible was to see how usual, average women fight. How my girl, mother or sister would fight. Because women are in different age. Even forty five-years-old women fight, but and eighteen-year-old girls fight too.
Such which are also many times fought already in "Crystal Films". It was it been possible to see that their skills grow after every fights.
In "Crystal Films" women fight dressed variously: in sexy underwear or dressed in summer dresses, skirts and close-fitting vests, T-shirt, top.

Some women fight so well that they can beat man ( to possibly the Mary and Teresa, which fought  so roughly and applying the every techniques of fight.) . Think, that creator "Crystal Films" they should about this think. The best fighting women should fight with men. Obviously well-chosen men chances would be EVEN so. This means, that in true would can fight to win and woman and man. It would concern obviously this the strongest women.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2008, 12:40:34 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline bigz242

« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2008, 03:04:40 AM »
I just made a post about some of my "rules", and some of it falls in line with this post, but I like the topic, so I'll throw in my two cents.

Training level:  Two women who are totally untrained generally don't appeal to me, unless they have an inherent mean streak.  Nothing wrong with a little hair-pulling or clothes-ripping, but I'd rather see the focus being on "hurting" the opponent.  (Not really hurting them, of course, but appearing as though that is the intent.)

Attire:  I know I'm in the minority here, but I'm not a big fan of full-blown nudity or tiny thongs/G-strings.  Put a fighter in a T-shirt, skirt, and white bikini-style panties, and that will do far more for me than other possibilities.  That was one area where I really liked DWW.

Intent:  Kinda goes with training level.

Attractiveness:  The women have to be at least somewhat attractive or I'll be disinterested pretty quickly.

Athleticism:  To be honest, this doesn't really matter so much.  It depends on what the video is intended to be.  If it's supposed to be "real", I want them to be similarly-leveled fighters.  If its scripted, then the level of the fighters should fit the theme.