News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

CF Video Concept

• 1 Replies

Offline bigz242

CF Video Concept
« on: October 13, 2008, 06:49:37 PM »
Watching football over the weekend, I came up with an idea for someone to try to make a CF video out of.  It's not really "custom video" material, it's more of a concept that doesn't really matter who's in it.  It's loosely based on the scrums that happen when a fumble occurs in a football game.

Here's the basic idea, though you can tweak all sorts of details:

The match consists of five 3-minute rounds.  At beginning of each round, a football is placed in the middle of the fighting area.  There's only one basic rule: Whoever has the ball at the end of the round wins the round.  And naturally, whoever wins the most rounds wins the match.

Of course, you would probably want a few safety rules, and you could vary the number and length of rounds all you want.  But that's the basic concept.  It would be a different dynamic, because on one hand, you want to have the football at the end of the round to win it, but having it handicaps you from defending yourself while your opponent is trying to beat the crap out of you to get you to let go of the ball.

This could be interesting to see, or it could be one of those things that is better on paper than in reality.  But for a producer looking for something different to do, it's something to try.  I'd certainly buy it.

Catfight_obsessed

Re: CF Video Concept
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2008, 10:50:22 PM »
That is a really weird catfight game. I'm all for one for keeping catfight fresh and all, but that just doesn't seem that it's even catfighting, more like girls playing some silly game.