News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Poll

Who will win this vicious encounter

Julie
26 (54.2%)
Debbie
22 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 03, 2008, 02:46:51 PM

Julie against Debbie: Mature Catfight

• 19 Replies

Offline TuffDawn

• Ready, willing and available, lets get it on
Julie against Debbie: Mature Catfight
« on: November 03, 2008, 02:46:51 PM »
A friend of mine named Debbie has challenged Julie to no holds barred, all in catfight to see which one of them is the better woman.  Julie is 5'7, 130lbs and 44 years old while Debbie is 5'7, 135lbs and 45 years old, see pictures of both women below.  When the two meet the fight is planned to be to a decisive finish with lots of hairpulling, face and body slapping and vicious breast attacks, both women will be wearing thongs and topless.  Who does the group think will win the encounter

{alt}

Both women are confident in their ability to beat the other and have vowed to destroy their opponent with whatever means necessary. Neither women is prepared to give-up the fight unless they are unable to continue after being thoroughly defeated by the other, it promises to be an exciting fight to the finish.  The fight will not under any circumstance be stopped until one women submits to the other.

petelv

Re: Julie against Debbie: Mature Catfight
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2008, 02:49:38 PM »
I voted for Julie.

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2008, 02:51:57 PM »
Why do you feel Julie will win, I think Debbie is better than Julie, she has a more determined look in her eyes, challenging Julie to see who is better

Zulu

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2008, 02:53:54 PM »
My vote also goes to julie. My feeling is she is more experienced and has the ability to yank Debbie bald....both ends

petelv

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 02:56:28 PM »
Julie really knows how to catfight.  I will tell you more later.

pete

Offline cock_duel

• Any takers!!!
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2008, 03:37:15 PM »
My feeling is Julie is the tougher fighter.  I think it would be an evenly contested fight, Debbie looks like she would hold her own agianst Julie but in the end a badly tattered and torn Debbie would end up screaming that Julie is the better woman after taking a fairly bad tit and pussy mauling from the superior lighter haired woman

Offline cock_duel

• Any takers!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 01:28:10 PM »
Looks like Debbie is holding her own against the tough Julie, interesting

petelv

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 09:03:18 PM »
Julie right now is leading 7-4.

pete

Andre

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 10:12:21 PM »
Pete, out of curiosity, is there a reason why you always state the score of a vote poll? I mean, what you state is available for anyone who has already voted to see at the top of the screen; and those who haven't voted cannot see it, so are encouraged to vote to find out who is winning.

So of what use is it to tell people how many votes each girl has so far. I don't see the point. It doesn't seem to serve any useful purpose. :)

Offline charlir

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2008, 09:03:43 AM »
 :) To me, this has been one of the best polls in awhile where both of the contenders are so equal in statistics, physically wise. If they are just as equal, health and temperment wise, this should defenitely be an oustanding match.

DurbanBlonde

« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2008, 09:00:48 AM »
This would also be a close fight but my guess is Julie would win.  Again, I would loveeeeeeeeee to prove I am a better woman than Julie, i would take the cow without a problem

Zulu

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 03:51:51 PM »
This poll is very close, interesting as I thought one of the women would take a clear lead

petelv

« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 05:02:23 PM »
This is a great catfight with either lady to win.

Meady

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2008, 07:40:10 PM »
This is a brilliant fight and very close, either woman could take the other, exactly the type of catfight I enjoy, evenly contested

Offline TuffDawn

« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »
This fight is as close as ever, either woman could down the other at any moment