News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Poll

Who will win this vicious encounter

Julie
26 (54.2%)
Debbie
22 (45.8%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Voting closed: December 03, 2008, 02:46:51 PM

Julie against Debbie: Mature Catfight

• 19 Replies

Meady

Re: Julie against Debbie: Mature Catfight
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2008, 02:44:24 PM »
My vote goes to Debbie, I think she has what it takes to beat Julie

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2008, 08:50:33 PM »
Debie it looks like stronger and harder. I know however that Julie fought often and won. I think that this will be even and difficult fight for both women. Knowledge ,that if wins over of them will win then it will not it show second mercy. Submissiveness it will not be recognized. Therefore it will be their desperation and brutality great. Wojowniczkami both be experienced and it was it been possible to calculate for good the technique of fight. To the end Debie it will win.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

TittyFighter

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2008, 11:48:15 AM »
I am on the side of Debbie for this one.  My feeling is she is the more vicious women, she looks like she wants to tear strips off Julie and then facesit her until Julie moans her submission

Zulu

« Reply #18 on: December 09, 2008, 01:31:14 PM »
Seems the only opponent who has come close to beating Julie in a poll match recently is Josie, maybe someone should arrange another match between these two to see who would come out on top

ejdevino08

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2008, 11:27:43 AM »
I would have to vote Julie in this she looks like she can handle herself  :)