News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Profiles

• 5 Replies

Brit_brat

Profiles
« on: November 11, 2008, 10:35:37 AM »
http://

Sorry to be a pain, I dont know if anyone is having as much trouble as me but profiles by and large are empty of important information such as gender, age and location such as America/UK etc.  I understand the reluctance to put in a correct date of birth so the system can calculate the age, but I got around that by choosing a random month and day.  I think age is an important factor, so chatters lets have a little more information than is currently available pretty pretty pleasey ;)

Offline forestman

Re: Profiles
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 12:11:09 PM »
I expect that a lot of people also just don't know or understand how to set them up, so they ignore them.  It's not too hard, though, if you just explore your options a bit.

Offline bikemanrick

• God Member
  • High school C-Leader (18) Crushes Biker Chick (31)
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2008, 08:22:01 AM »
Don't care how old the dudes are, just the women fighting.  Besides, if I'm 102 why would I want to admit being a dirty old man.  Just joking.  It's a valid point.

Brit_brat

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2008, 08:45:43 AM »
 :-\

but i care!!! *grinning dont mind if you are 102 just mind if your a babe!! :D come on guys make my day lemme know your ages :D

petelv

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2008, 01:32:12 PM »
Brit_brat ,  My age is posted,

pete

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2008, 08:50:26 PM »
Welcome. My profil, photo and description. No problem.
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.