News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Holly vs Ronda

• 5 Replies

Offline AudreyvsKatie

• I love catfights!
    • Catfight in France
Holly vs Ronda
« on: January 29, 2016, 10:24:29 PM »
Who wins?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2016, 11:48:39 PM by BigDevil- »

Offline DonR04

• God Member
Re: Holly vs Ronda
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 01:16:17 AM »
One punch champions tend not to survive long.

Not so sure about the "one punch champion" comment. If I remember correctly, Holly was in full control of the fight, even before that final devastating KO kick.  8)

Offline Ginny38

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Kim & Ginny's Bedtime Stories
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2016, 01:36:08 AM »
"No rules" kinda makes it a GUESS in any case, doesn't it?

and "no spectators" (or was it with/without "any spectators"?) I'm not sure what that means exactly, but the failure of any promoter to sell tickets for this, kinda makes the question moot...doesn't it?

MY ANSWER: Holms wins if she can hit RR before RR gets to her body for a takedown; Rousey wins if she gets it to the ground before Holm cleans her clock!

(I win!!!) heehee

Offline HumiliationOne

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2016, 07:22:36 AM »
I do not see how no rules helps Ronda. Especially right now. Holly is training to fight in a month and Ronda is doing more SI painted bikini pics.  Not to mention Ronda still has not recovered physically or mentally from beatdown Holly put on her in November.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2016, 12:01:07 PM »
Holly! And faster than in the match!

Offline Catscratches

• Clawmarks and Chokes
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2016, 02:02:41 PM »
Without going into anything really involving the last fight, I voted for Ronda based on what I'd LIKE to see.  What is that exactly?  Well, I'd like to see Holly treat it like it's a regular fight and get smashed when Ronda goes ape and attacks her outside the rules.  I'm talking attacks to her crotch, breasts, face, Ronda just going psychotic on her and leaving her totally beaten in the no rules fight.

But that's just what I'd like to happen in the "storyline".  In real terms though, Holly is pretty darn amazing with her hands.
"I like to think I'm quite brave. I stand up for myself.
~Dakota Blue Richards

(Back lurking/commenting after a long absence!)