News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Have You Ever?

• 9 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Have You Ever?
« on: December 02, 2020, 07:04:28 AM »
A question for the ladies mainly but if the guys have stories they’d  like to tell  based on this premise feel free.

Question is ladies have you ever had a bf/husband who you knew was into watching girls wrestling,box,catfight,arm wrestling or any type body vs body  competition? Knowing this have you ever competed with another girl as he watches? If not did a situation arise where it looked as though you may have to but backed out in fear of him seeing you lose to another girl. If you have been in some such contest did you lose? If so how did your man react to seeing it? Did he seem just ok no big deal? Did he get turned on despite watching you lose? Did you think he was interested in the other woman afterwards? Finally did it cause problems in your relationship and he begin seeing the girl had bested you? Thanks for any responses in advance.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Have You Ever?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2020, 01:14:57 PM »
Not exactly the scenario you're asking about, but:

I once saw the "real wife" intentionally show up at an after-work Happy Hour event dressed up in mini-dress and a fresh haircut and mani-pedi and heels, knowing the "work wife" would be there and wanting to see-and-be-seen.  When the two shook hands with fake polite smiles, you could feel the tension in the entire bar.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2020, 06:47:05 PM »

I once saw the "real wife" intentionally show up at an after-work Happy Hour event dressed up in mini-dress and a fresh haircut and mani-pedi and heels, knowing the "work wife" would be there and wanting to see-and-be-seen.  When the two shook hands with fake polite smiles, you could feel the tension in the entire bar.

Was there any discussion afterwards between you and work wife or with real wife. Would’ve been an opportunity to give them the chance to speak about each other to you.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2020, 07:29:11 PM »

Was there any discussion afterwards between you and work wife or with real wife. Would’ve been an opportunity to give them the chance to speak about each other to you.

"Work wife" went on and on about how inappropriate "real wife" 's mini was for a work Happy Hour.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2020, 10:24:40 PM »

"Work wife" went on and on about how inappropriate "real wife" 's mini was for a work Happy Hour.
[/quote

I would’ve had to take advantage of that situation to keep her talking about it. Just to see if she would talk some real smack. Work wife pretty attractive?

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2020, 11:33:30 PM »
work wife and real wife were both 9-and-a-half's

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2020, 12:13:21 AM »
work wife and real wife were both 9-and-a-half's

That would make work so much more bearable. The fact the two didn’t much care for the other would definitely make for some interesting talk. Either of them know of your interest in female competition ?

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2020, 07:38:13 AM »
I do playfights with scenario as presents for my hus

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2020, 01:40:20 PM »

To be fair though... You put me around a lot of guys in my life, and I already likely know if they’d kick my ass or not. So I bet I get more quiet around certain people too, whether I realize it or not.

Thought provoking question though.

When "work wife" and "real wife" shook hands, each was testing the other to see which would get submissive.  Neither one did.

Offline F4UCORSAIR

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2020, 10:09:24 PM »
Sinclairfan that "work wife" ;   "real wife" scenario was a great one.