News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Go to sexfight

• 0 Replies

Offline fewfwe

Go to sexfight
« on: January 18, 2018, 09:23:09 AM »

Jon and Tom were both drinking coffee when Tom asked a pertinent question.
"Jon, do you still remember when we spent afternoons at your house, watching movies of girls fighting, and making bets that you would win?
"It's been a long time, but it was perfect, we spent long afternoons watching movies, and creating fights in our heads. Jon replied with a huge smile on his face.
  And that time, what do we almost get for your maids to fight for us to see? Tom continued remembering old times.
"Well, that was close, but Tony won easily for old Betty, sorry my mother realized what we were planning. - Jon said.
"How about after a few years we try again?" Asked Tom.
"Let's try this. What idea do you have of me? Jon asked.
"Well, I do not know, but it was just an idea, trying to get one for us to see and remember the old days, what do you tell me?"
- It's an idea to Tom. That's all I have to say. Jon answered quickly.
After they finished the cafes, they had a good time to talk, since they did not meet much, they took advantage of the little time they had together to talk about everything.
-Love, can you help me with dinner tonight? Lisa's wife said to Lisa.
- Well, I was watching football, but, okay, I'll help what do you want me to do? Tom continued.
"Well, how about everything, I'm going to have to get in the hospital now tonight because a colleague got sick of it. - Lisa said.
"Oh good, your colleague got sick on Friday night, big coincidences do not you think?" And I'm going to stay all alone tonight, to help with the party, and it's up to us to know what we- "Tom snorted angrily.
Lisa walked over to Tom leaning over the couch where he was and kissed him on the neck. "Do not be mean, I do not like to see you like this, and I promise I'll make it up to you next time." Lisa smiled.
"Yes, I know, but do not forget interest, it's important." Tom continued to protest.
"Oh, he's in a bad mood today. Lisa was implying with Tom.
"I'm always the bad guy on the tape, it's what counts, because you do not say you're sick too, until you're off duty." Tom continued.
"So I do not pay the interest anymore!" Lisa was still excited. "I'm going to take a quick shower, now be nice and do as I asked." She kissed him and followed him.
- AAAAAAAAAAH all I do not have no luck no balls !.
Tom made the Dinner and arranged the table all beautiful, Lisa to see it smiled and sat in its place.
- Steak and chips to vary! Tom said and smiled.
"It does not hurt, I like it. - Lisa responded cheerfully.
They both had dinner and Lisa was a little more sad, it was time for her to go to work, and she was going to leave Tom alone at home on a Friday night.
"Well, love, I really have to go, it's getting late and I have to go to work," Lisa said in a sad tone.
- It's okay, work, my love! Tom made an effort to smile.
"I'll wake you tomorrow when you get to sleep, I promise!" See you later. - Lisa said giving a kiss to Tom and leaving for work.
Tom was cleaning the house and doing the dishes very upset, until he had the idea of ​​going to the bedroom to see a little television and everything seemed to flow better now, for some time he did not see a good movie!
He went to the room to see the movie but he fell asleep even in the middle of the movie, going awhile, very surprised and embarrassed, when he went to see the hours on his cell phone he saw that he had a message.
"Good evening,
I thought about what you told me and I think it's a great idea to try to finish our dream of Childhood.
A girls' fight is always good to see, and when it's with our rules it's perfect.
Now we have to see how we get the girls, a place, and these details.
We have to set an appointment to combine all these points, and see what we want to do in concrete!
A hug, now do not be dumb and erase the message so neither I nor you have problems, because we are getting into the confusion of the heavy! "
Tom was so fumbled that he did not even know what to answer, it was a mixture of happiness with fear, it was all so strange.
"My dear Jon, your delay even worried me, you're getting weak ...
Very soon we find ourselves combining everything, get ideas and tips, and erase the messages, ... we can not get into trouble with this for the two "

To be continued ?

« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 09:39:13 PM by nutmeg »