News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

one sided fight leads to first bi experience

• 1 Replies

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
one sided fight leads to first bi experience
« on: July 16, 2010, 01:32:23 AM »
Dear John,
Hi, this is Amanda and I have a story that I think will turn you on. I was at a bar with my husband Walter and 3 young girls were sitting at a table across the isle from us and I noticed one pretty little blond girl with big tits that were half hanging out of her halter top kept looking over at me and Walter. I couldn't believe that this little whore was flirting with my husband, besides being married we are in our late 30s, and these girls were in their early 20s. For about an hour I keep catching her staring sexily at Walter. Then as I looked at her one more time she gave me a nasty look and said what's your problem bitch. I didn't bother to answer her, but instead asked Walter to pay the check & we left.

We're walking to the car in the parking lot when the 3 girls come walking out and blondie starts calling out where you going handsome, you know you would much rather have a young hottie instead of that used up old cow. I have a hot temper and Walter caught me just in time as I started to turn to face the little bitch and he told me to just get in the car and leave it alone. I wasn't scared, Blondie was wearing sneakers and looked to be about 5ft 4in 115 pounds with a 34C chest. I am wearing heels and tower over her at 5ft 9in 150 pounds 34d chest. Blondie moved fast as she walked up behind me. I was surprised when she grabbed my blouse and the buttons flew in every direction as she ripped my blouse halfway off of me. I spun around and wildly smacked her across her face. She spun sideways and I lunged at her and I shoved her hard and she fell over on the ground. The stupid little bitch started to get up, but I jumped onto her stomach.

I knocked all the air out of this little bitch and I was so enraged that I grabbed her hair and started knocking her head against the tarmac. She started calling out for her friends to help her, but Walter stopped them. I cracked her skull against the concrete until she was limp and had no strength to fight back. I was wearing a dress and I moved my way up so that my pussy was squashing one of her big tits. I have never been attracted to woman, but the soft big tit felt so good. Then I could feel her nipple hard and erect sticking into my pussy and I really started to get all wet. I looked down at her face and I realized that she was crying and dazed, but she was just as turned on as I was.

I don't know what came over me. I raised up and slowly lowered my pussy over her face and I could feel her warm breath through my panties. I was really turned on. I lowered my pussy so that it covered her mouth and at first she was having trouble breathing, but as I raised up I could feel her tongue running back and forth across my soaked pussy and when I looked up at Walter I was embarrassed until I realized that his cock was swollen right through his jeans, and that is when I went into the most explosive orgasm I ever experienced. I can't stop thinking about it and I am thinking I might want to do something like this again.

luvgirlfites

Re: one sided fight leads to first bi experience
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 03:55:00 AM »
Great short story and it certanly turned me on because I could easily imagine my wife in that position with a young girl since she has always been inquisitive.