News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Movie Store fight

• 2 Replies

Offline Steve5419

Movie Store fight
« on: July 31, 2020, 02:12:04 AM »
Be kind this is only my 2nd attempt at a story

If you had told Carey the events of this night would have happened a week ago she would have called you a damn liar.  Not only was she straight, but she was married with a child.  Unfortunately for her she was a Navy wife so her husband was gone for six months at a time.  Carey was young, 22, had long brown hair just past her shoulders, and an ass that made most women envy her.  She hadn't lost her baby weight but at 135lbs she was still sexy.  She worked in a local video rental store as an assistant manager.  Outside of work she dressed very sexy, but at work she was forced to wear a company polo shirt and khaki pants.  Even in this boring outfit though she oozed sex appeal and used it to her advantage to make sales.  She was always tops in sales week after week until SHE came.  She was Chelsea.  A red head who matched Carey in sex appeal and perkiness.  Chelsea was a 21 year old college student who had just started working in the store.  Chelsea was the same size as Carey, both 5'3, same cup size as Carey, both low C cups, and had an ass to match Carey's.  Needless to say a small rivalry erupted between the two as Chelsea also used her feminine ways to make sales.  Carey hated to close the store with Chelsea for obvious reasons.

The night I'm talking about happened on a busy Tuesday night in November.  Tuesday was new movie day and ended up being a lot busier than most weekdays.  Both girls had become stressed from the large amount of people in the store.  If they weren't checking people out, they were trying to find movies for the customers.  Once 9pm rolled around the store died down and the clean up began.  Chelsea started straightening movies while Carey started the vacuuming.  They didn't say much to each other since they both just really didn't like each other so each did their best to avoid each other unless not possible.  As Carey moved around the store she realized that the bathroom hadn't been touched yet. 

"Chelsea I need you to clean the bathroom up when you get a chance.  It smells horrible in there."  Carey ordered.

Chelsea ignored her and continued cleaning the front counters.  She rolled her eyes and thought to herself... "Why the hell don't you clean it?"

Carey tried to give her the benefit of the doubt that she just did not hear her, and told her about the bathroom again.  Chelsea getting frustrated shot back a dirty look.

"I heard you the first time.  I'll get to it when I get to it."  Chelsea snapped

Carey was taken aback by this response.  She felt the anger inside her rise a bit and tried to remail collected as she said "Look, we close in less than an hour and I would like to get home to my son.  I need the bathroom cleaned now please.  That can wait until later."  Carey pointed to the movies on the counter. 

"If you need it cleaned so bad why don't you do it.  It's not even my job anyways."  Chelsea retorted

"Chelsea look if you want to continue working here you are really going to need to learn your place as an employee.  Now I am your boss and I am telling you to clean the damn bathroom."  Carey had finally gotten angry.

Chelsea stared into Carey's eyes trying to figure out her next move.  She did not want to clean the bathroom, however she needed this job.  Chelsea slammed down the stack of movies she was working on and walked up to Carey down one of the aisles.

"Maybe it's you who needs to learn her place.  The only reason you are MY boss is because you started here before me.  Look at my sales numbers.  I am closing in on yours very quickly and maybe then Terry will see how much better I am at this job than you.  I'm not cleaning that fucking bathroom.  You want it done, you do it."  Chelsea told her seething in anger

Carey stepped closer until they were within inches of each other.

"Ok look it's been a long night so I am going to excuse your ignorance and insubordination tonight, but will be cleaning that bathroom tonight or you will be fired." Carey said before she turned around.  As she walked away she felt something wet hit her back.  She turned to see a sponge that was thrown by Chelsea from the dirty water bucket. 

"What the hell is your problem bitch!"  Carey screamed

"My problem is you fucking slut.  You walk around here like your queen bee.  I'm not taking orders from some stupid ass tramp!"  Chelsea yelled back as she stepped forward.

They were nose to nose ready to pounce when the door chimed and a regular customer walked in.  They never took their eyes off of each other as the customer dropped his movies off.  The customer took one look at the scene in front of him, and after feeling the tension decided it would be a good idea to leave quickly.  The door chime of the customer leaving acted like the ring bell as the women launched themselves at each other.  Hands went into each others hair as they fought for control.  They pushed each other into racks of movies until they knocked over a smaller rack.  They fell to the ground still clinging to each others hair.  Their legs locked together as they wrestled around on the floor until the bell on the door rang again as yet another customer entered.  Carey laying on top of Chelsea body to body they returned to reality and stopped fighting.  They stared at each other for a moment before releasing each other and straightening themselves up quickly.

"We need to wait to finish this bitch.  We can't destroy the store while tearing each other apart, and we can't let a customer walk in on us.  Let's wait until the store closes and we can finish this in the break room."  Carey told her.  Chelsea nodded in agreement and said "10:00 we lock the doors, and by 10:05 I'll have you on the floor cxnt."  10:00 could not come fast enough for either one of them.  Anytime they were anywhere near each other they would violently bump the others shoulder.  One occasion at the registers they turned away from each other in the tight space to get by each other.  As they passed by, they both had the same idea and slammed their ass hard against the others ass.  Their Khaki covered asses came into contact and knocked them both back a few inches.  Both turned to looked the other and wondered to themselves what had just happened. 

Chelsea finished her cleaning, everything except the bathroom that is,  and waited for 10pm already covered in sweat from cleaning she just wanted to finally give Carey the ass kicking she deserved.  She seethed in anger behind the registers as the clock ticked down.

Carey was already in the breakroom.  She was moving things around so they did not do any damage to the store property.  She kept going over the previous altercation in her head.  She knew is was against every store rule for employees to be fighting, but she wasn't about to allow Chelsea to tell her what she will or will not do.  Carey cleared her head and walked back out front to close the store up.  Carey started her closing duties (getting money put away etc.), and Chelsea walked to the back to get ready. 

"Door's already locked bitch."  Chelsea said calmly bumping Carey tit to tit as she pushed by to set her name tag on the counter.  Chelsea walked to the back room to wait for the fight.   

For the next 10 minutes Carey did her best to focus on counting money, but she could only think about getting her hands on Chelsea.  Finally she slammed the safe shut and removed her name badge and set it next to Chelsea's.  Carey started walking to the backroom when she Noticed Chelsea standing right outside waiting for her. 

"Let's do this you fucking whore" Chelsea said calmly. 

Chelsea slapped Carey across the face and the fight was on before they entered the agreed upon arena! 

The young two women lunged at each other slamming body to body, and hands flew to the others hair.  They pushed and pulled against the break room door each taking swipes at the other and missing.  Carey grabbed at an opportunity and slid her right leg behind Chelsea's left and they toppled to the ground.  The women rolled around trying to gain top position, but to no avail as they were equal on strength.  Wrestling on the floor of the store again they rolled from side to side until finally stopping side by side on the ground.  Khaki covered legs found and snaked around each other preventing either woman from kicking out.  Hands still wrapped around the long locks of their opponent each pulled back as small strands started coming loose on the floor. 

"Let go of my hair you fucking cxnt!" Chelsea screamed out while tugging hard on Carey's brown hair. 

Bodies struggled against each other on the floor outside of the breakroom as each woman attempted to escape the other's grip to no avail.  Carey decided that desperate measures were needed to break the stalemate.  Without Chelsea's knowledge her polo work shirt had creeped up during the initial struggle and her bare stomach was in full view.  Carey took a chance and sends a punch right into Chelsea's stomach.  "OOF" was all that Chelsea could get out as she released her hold on Carey's hair.  Carey breathed a sigh of relief when the grip on her hair was relinquished.  Carey stood up and stared down at Chelsea.  "We were supposed to fight in the break room cxnt where nobody could see us."  Carey swung the door open and grabbed Chelsea by her hair again.  Carey pulled Chelsea to her feet and drug her into the room.  Chelsea fell against the table slowly catching her breath.  Carey shut the door behind her not noticing that Chelsea had gained enough composure to send a punch into Carey's right breast.  Carey grabbed her tit, and Chelsea laid in with another slap to the brunette's face.  Chelsea laughs at her opponent's pain as she sends yet another slap to Carey's face. 

"C'mon Carey!  What's wrong you filthy slut?  Can't back up that bad attitude of your...AYE!!"

Carey lunges at Chelsea mid-sentence and they both tumble onto the break room table.  This time instead of a hair pull the young women start exchanging stinging slaps to the other's face.  Hands and legs flailing they go at each other with reckless abandon.  The sound of slaps and tearing fill the room for the next couple of minutes before Chelsea gets her leg between the battling beauties and shoves Carey off into the opposite wall.  The women collect themselves for a moment before looking at her opponent.  Tiny drops of blood leak out of both women's mouths, hair is in tatters, and shirts have been torn.  The women circle each other slowly waiting for the other to make the first move.  After a couple of times having to fix her shirt to stay on her shoulder Carey decided it would benefit her more if she just removed it.  Chelsea took this as a challenge so she also removed her shirt. 

"I knew you were a whore, but I never guessed you were a dyke too!" Chelsea said through gritted teeth.

"Oh don't flatter yourself bitch.  Just trying to get more comfortable for kicking your ass!"  Carey responded.

The women start circling each other again in just their bras and khakis.  Each one feigns a move towards the other.  Both sets of natural breasts sway with each movement as the circle grows smaller and smaller until.  *SMACK!!* The women lunge at each other and collide skin to skin. Hands fly to hair as they again start the struggle to gain an advantage.  This time though fists start flying as each woman hold a grip on hair with their left hand, and starts throwing haymakers with their right.  As they push together bra covered tits flatten together, each woman's bare sweat covered stomach slide against the other, and legs wrap to hold the other in position for the dance of the catfight.  Each woman tries to sling the other to the ground while keeping their own balance, and throwing punches.  Again they find themselves against the breakroom table.  Chelsea's back hits the table and Carey's weight pushes her down.  Chelsea raises her right leg, and wraps it around her opponent's waist while Carey lands a couple of good blows to her head.  Chelsea responds by landing a few of her own in the stalemate.  Carey realizing her top position uses her grip on Chelsea's hair to start slamming her head into the table.  Dazed and seeing start Chelsea seeks her opening to free her left leg and uses it to kick Carey in the crotch.  Carey releases her hold on Chelsea and grabs her crotch in pain. 

Chelsea steadies herself as Carey is on the ground in pain.  Still a bit fuzzy Chelsea plants her foot on Carey's left bra covered breast and pushes down.  Carey screams in pain as her tit is crushed by her red headed opponent until Chelsea stumbles a bit still groggy allowing Carey to trip her up.  Both women now on the floor in pain take a brief moment to lick their wounds never taking an eye off the other.  Bruises now forming on their faces, blood coming from noses and mouths, and both in severe pain the women crawl towards each other.  Carey a little more together reaches Chelsea first.  Both women on their knees lock hands both trying to prevent the other from grabbing hair, and press together heads on the others shoulders.  Arms struggling the women press their tired bodies against each other again trying to use their own weight to gain an advantage.  Neither woman gains an advantage with their mini test of strength, but exhausted from the battle so far the women again release their rival, and attack hair again.  Strands already littering the floor around them they continue pulling and slapping each other with not so much enthusiasm as before.  This time though Chelsea gets the advantage and lands on top of Carey.  Again pulling hair Chelsea reached down and notices Carey's right tit has come out of her bra.  This was all Chelsea needed to see as she latched on with her hand and started mauling.  Carey again screams in pain as Chelsea manipulate her nipple into positions it was not meant to be in.  In desperation Care reaches up and removes one of Chelsea's breasts and starts her own mauling.  The second Chelsea feels Carey grab her breast though the red head is ready and sends a slap into Carey's face stopping her in her tracks.  Someone Chelsea manages to pin Carey's right hand down under her knee.  Carey's left hand holds onto her grip of Chelsea's hair but barely.  Carey's breast is on fire as scratches start to appear and Chelsea continues the attack.

"Do you give up yet bitch or should I just rip your disgusting cow udder off your miserable body?" Chelsea screams in hope that this is the end.

"Not a chance cum dumpster!" Carey responds

Chelsea squeezes even harder on Carey's breast until she feels a sharp pain on her thigh.  Chelsea's leg had gotten too close to Carey's mouth and the brunette took advantage.  Carey bit down hard on Chelsea's leg until the red head released her hand.  Taking advantage Carey sent another shot into Chelsea's stomach sending her crashing against the opposite wall.  Both exhausted they both lie on the floor of the break room amid the strands of brown and red hair.  Both bleeding, bruised, and half dressed as bra's now lay in tatters on the floor.

Carey makes the first move and attacks Chelsea's breasts with her claws.  Chelsea still fuzzy falls backwards helplessly as Carey squeezes with all her strength on her rival's chest.  Chelsea kicks wildly until Carey plants herself on the red heads legs.  Chelsea tries fighting back but she is just too tired from the struggle giving Carey the chance to pin her hands under her legs.  Taking turns between slapping Chelsea, and mauling her breasts Chelsea finally has had enough. 

"Alright enough already!  I quit ok I'm done!"  Chelsea cries out

"Are you going to clean the fucking bathroom like I told you to?" Carey squeezes again. 

"AIIYE OK...OK I'LL CLEAN THE BATHROOM!!"  Chelsea screams as the pain is just too much. 

With a final slap Carey lets go of her beaten rival.  Carey falls back in a chair at the table as she admires the state of the room.  Hair everywhere, drops of blood on the floor and table, and of course Chelsea laying in a heap crying her eyes out.  Both women hurting, bleeding, and bruised they sit in the room quietly for a few moments before Carey stands up.

"I'm going to clean myself up in the bathroom.  Go ahead and clean up the break room first.' Carey ordered tossing a lock of Chelsea's own hair at her.

Chelsea just gave a look of pure anger at Carey and slowly nodded. 

"Don't think this is over yet bitch." Chelsea said through gritted teeth.

"Oh it's over Chelsea.  Because next time I'll just fire your ass." Carey says as she leans in close smiling before exiting the room. 

To be continued?

Offline papillon

• God Member
Re: Movie Store fight
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 05:19:24 PM »
What I love about this is that it's credible as well as being very well-written. Thanks!

Offline h_k

• God Member
Re: Movie Store fight
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 08:55:40 AM »
Of course she'd have had to clean the bathroom anyway if that was part of her job description - or find another job. And no one likes being pushed around at work by someone their own age, but millions of people have to endure that, and they just get on with it. But to challenge the girl who's ordering you around to a fight, and then lose (!), and then be forced to PROMISE to do the very thing you've just flatly refused to do… That's the kicker.
What you might call 'the mother of all bad days at the office'!
Great story!